Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mouse research proves weight gain is mostly genetic

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
So much for "fat people are volcels":

160713100857_1_540x360.jpg

"The researchers monitored a variety of health-related diet responses and found that effects of each diet were strongly dependent on the strain of mice. While mice eating the Western diet generally showed negative health effects, including increased obesity, fatty liver disease, and detrimental effects on cholesterol, the severity of those effects varied widely depending on the strain. In fact, one strain of mice appeared largely resistant to any negative health effects from this diet."

Source: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/07/160713100857.htm

It's over for fatcels.

Cope. Just stop eating like a damn hippo and hit the treadmill every once in a while.

This explains why...

Over for obesemicecels

Cope. Just stop eating like a damn hippo and hit the treadmill every once in a while.

Did you even read the article? THE MOUSE WERE FED THE SAME DIETS AND THEY STILL DID NOT GAIN OR LOSE THE SAME AMOUNT OF WEIGHT!!!!

Just lmao at the level of denialism when it comes to this subject matter. I bet the only reason why hating on fats is so popular is because it allows otherwise shitty looking people to bullshit themselves into thinking that there is at least one other group that is an even bigger joke than them. It's garbage.

I mean granted, that if we are talking about extreme obesity than sure that's not just genes. But if were are talking about people whom are "merely fat" then it appears to be largely just bad genetics.

Yeah, obesity is genetic inasmuch as *behaviour* is genetic, which it largely is.

Of course not everyone requires the same amount of calories to sustain their normal weight. All that this proves is that you need to eat less because your body requires less food to function. Its still not an excuse for being a fat fuck.

Of course not everyone requires the same amount of calories to sustain their normal weight. All that this proves is that you need to eat less because your body requires less food to function. Its still not an excuse for being a fat fuck.

Just lol at people who say this without understanding the implications of their words.

Here is an interesting question for you to ponder: Would you be willing to eat nothing but veggies and oats for the entire rest of your life to look thin while everyone else can just eat a normal diet because that's the only realistic way to do so because you don't have average (let alone great) genetics?

See how your argument turns into shit?

I am not even obese btw. I am actually an ectomorph (albeit a skinnyfat one), but I can still see how hatred towards fatcels is largely (albeit not entirely) bullshit.

While mice eating the Western diet generally showed negative health effects, including increased obesity, fatty liver disease, and detrimental effects on cholesterol, the severity of those effects varied widely depending on the strain.
So don't eat the western diet.

Just lol at people who say this without understanding the implications of their words.

Here is an interesting question for you to ponder: Would you be willing to eat nothing but veggies and oats for the entire rest of your life to look thin while everyone else can just eat a normal diet because that's the only realistic way to do so because you don't have average (let alone great) genetics?

See how your argument turns into shit?

I am not even obese btw. I am actually an ectomorph (albeit a skinnyfat one), but I can still see how hatred towards fatcels is largely (albeit not entirely) bullshit.

The people you are talking about are maybe less than 1% of all fatasses. Every single fat person I have met and know (family members) are fat because they eat too much. Look what average fat person eats and ask yourself again if they are fat because of genetics or bad eating habits. I see fatfucks eating shit 24/7 at uni and fuck you if you claim that they are fat because of genetics. Currently, you sound just like those fat whales on tumblr telling its "genetics".
All this is coming from former fatty who finally understood that you don't need to eat 2-3 portions.

Look at that

Genetics are important

Did you even read the article? THE MOUSE WERE FED THE SAME DIETS AND THEY STILL DID NOT GAIN OR LOSE THE SAME AMOUNT OF WEIGHT!!!!

Just lmao at the level of denialism when it comes to this subject matter. I bet the only reason why hating on fats is so popular is because it allows otherwise shitty looking people to bullshit themselves into thinking that there is at least one other group that is an even bigger joke than them. It's garbage.

I mean granted, that if we are talking about extreme obesity than sure that's not just genes. But if were are talking about people whom are "merely fat" then it appears to be largely just bad genetics.
Bruh, everyone knows your Fontaine this whole shitposting low IQ strategy is not gonna work

Everything is determined before you were born

Islam is 100% from god allah yahweh tengri

Thats why dieting is just bullshit. You have to eat nothing but rubber for the rest of your life.