Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Most of your incel "friends" on these forums would kill you in real life for a shot at sub5 pussy

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
It's fun talking with incels here, but even I'm aware at what sexual desperation can do in terms of sabotaging "friendships". In real life, we would stab each other in the back for a chance at some 3/10 currywhore who isn't even a virgin.

It's just sad.

They might, but I wouldn't.
I'd value any one of their lives over some worthless whore.

anyone who thinks otherwise is very naive tbh

You would I take it?

I don't even have friends on this forum, I see you all as lesser incels compared to me

Well as a Rice whose sole purpose in life is to be a footstool and make sure whites, blacks, and hispanics and other men are propped up to get pussy, I would buy you all plane tickets to Asia, Southeast Asia, and South Asia and guarantee everyone gets some pussy before I even have a chance.

That is the mantra of a Ricecel. Bros before Rice.

Whiteknighting is the same cuckoldry to me! I am disguted by such behavior and wouldn't do that do to a blackpilled incel, but most uglies are simps and whiteknights who would torture me to death for whiff of pussy

Tfw no incel friends
Well as a Rice whose sole purpose in life is to be a footstool and make sure whites, blacks, and hispanics and other men are propped up to get pussy, I would buy you all plane tickets to Asia, Southeast Asia, and South Asia and guarantee everyone gets some pussy before I even have a chance.

That is the mantra of a Ricecel. Bros before Rice.
C'mon son
You can't be doing that shit

They are weaker than me rofl

I can attest to that. I remember being tossed aside by my "friends" for foids that show interest in them.
Everything that happens socially in between humans is nothing more than a transaction .

The owner of Incels.co would shut this entire website down (which is our only cope) if he started dating an 8/10 white Stacy and she told him to...

cels before foids

i'm too blackpilled to be manipulated by a foid anymore

It's fun talking with incels here, but even I'm aware at what sexual desperation can do in terms of sabotaging "friendships". In real life, we would stab each other in the back for a chance at some 3/10 currywhore who isn't even a virgin.

It's just sad.

I wouldnt stab for a 3/10 currywhore tbh.
They might, but I wouldn't.
I'd value any one of their lives over some worthless whore.

Maybe if she was a solid 6.
The owner of Incels.co would shut this entire website down (which is our only cope) if he started dating an 8/10 white Stacy and she told him to...

BrendioEE is a good example.

As Gnostic Incelastrian, I see all of my fellow incels as urvan inside their corpse bodies and all femasites as Jahi inside of corpse bodies. All incel fravashi are my allies and I will not betray them just so my hideous faced, primate prison body can penetrate a femasite, all of whom are Jahi in material form.

Volcel if you wouldn't

ouch. @SergeantIncel
He is going to ban me for bothering him too much one of these days. :feelsbadman:

I have too low self-esteem to even bother.

For a curry whore? Nah, I'd never stab anyone in the back for such low garbage.

I don't have any friends on here

You're a cuck if you'd put a foid before a guy.

It's like stepping in a bear trap instead of walking around it and not expecting to get hurt.

I don't have any friends on here

if you have friends here then you're fakecel

“Bros before hos” is absolute bullshit. There isn’t a man in the world who would turn down pussy for his best friend.

Tbhtbhngldedsrs

This is so legit normies literally cuck and backstab each other for a crumb of pussy it’s disgusting the desperation of men which feeds into the power of women

Nah I wouldn’t

I would not kill anyone for pussy, I am not a savage. Why would I Kill anyone just to fuck a 3/10? Last time I checked, prostitution exist.

good thing i dont have any friends here then

40% of this forum will betabuxx
It's more like 80% the other 20% are the truest of truecels, a girl finds those so repulsive that they can't even betabux for.

It's just sad.

your posts are based AF lately

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

i thinks it's more of
40% will betabuxx
30% trucels can't even betabuxx
30% will not betabuxx because they're blackpilled
Poor people are more likely to fuck than wealthy people.

All it takes for one of us to become betabux is an aggressive female who won't be deterred by our lack of social skills. It's probably even easier for her to sink her claws into us since were all loners. She won't have to compete with friends when there's no competition.
She'll have us wrapped around her fingers eager to please her.

of course.
Its Jedem das Seine in this fucked up world

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back