Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Most of your incel "friends" on these forums would kill you in real life for a shot at sub5 pussy

It's fun talking with incels here, but even I'm aware at what sexual desperation can do in terms of sabotaging "friendships". In real life, we would stab each other in the back for a chance at some 3/10 currywhore who isn't even a virgin.

It's just sad.
It's funny how most of the incels on this forum talk about hating women and yet at the same time these people are the most THIRSTIEST, and biggest Simps for roast beef in the entire incel community. Most people here probably aren't even blackpilled but just failed normie simps who give these whores negative attention and still browse reddit. Why the fuck are incels browsing reddit for shit to complain about, just fucking cope with some video games or anime. I cannot stand to see these "Incels" getting mad over these worthless cows.

Just accept that it is fucking over dummies, pack your bags, throw it over your shoulder, and walk the fuck out of the relationship scene and society, because it is over for you.

would you do it @Personalityinkwell ?
good question.

for some 3/10 currywhore? naaah

for some 4/10 white girl? maybe

40% of this forum will betabuxx
95% will tbh, I am 100% sure that I will as well even though I really don't want to
it's just a psychological thing, we can't resist it
majority of us will stop being blackpilled at some point because it's just too brutal for our brain

I'm very well aware of this op. One of the reasons why I always take internet ''frienships'' with a grain of salt.

You're acting as if I have any friends on here. Don't think most even tolerate me.

I dont have incel friends or real friends

I will not. I will hooker maxx in SEA, so all foids will hopefully be interchangeable anyway.

This does not apply to here, it applies to everywhere.

In real life there were countless "friends" I had who ended up backstabbing me and going for extremely low blows for a change at 4/10 cunts.

I would kill every incel of the forum for a gf with big tits

I've had plenty of incel-tier friends backstap me when there's a foid in the vicinity, imagine being so desperate for used roastie poon JFL :feelsclown:

It's fun talking with incels here, but even I'm aware at what sexual desperation can do in terms of sabotaging "friendships". In real life, we would stab each other in the back for a chance at some 3/10 currywhore who isn't even a virgin.

It's just sad.
don't worry,you would do the same thing.Very few people would want a friend over a girl.

It's just sad.
I mean, we can at least respect each other's having the honesty to acknowledge the possibility, and empathize with each other about our fallibility and proneness to pedestolling pussy at the expense of our homosociality.

I wouldn't kill anyone because of a hole.

Poor people are more likely to fuck than wealthy people.

All it takes for one of us to become betabux is an aggressive female who won't be deterred by our lack of social skills. It's probably even easier for her to sink her claws into us since were all loners. She won't have to compete with friends when there's no competition.
She'll have us wrapped around her fingers eager to please her.
Thats cope, they do not need us, they have the state as their betabux provider plus better looking simps, you are coping like a motherfucker if you think foids would betabux with us. Everytime a foid looks at me they laugh I am a fucking joke, or despise my presence, you really think I would fall for fake kindness and compassion from a foid?

It's just sad.
absolute truth. Only friend in this world is yourself and no one else ever will be.

ouch. @SergeantIncel
He is going to ban me for bothering him too much one of these days. :feelsbadman:
You know it's true. @SergeantIncel doesn't wanna be here any more than we do.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back