Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel most curries turn out to be fakecels

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
all the curry''cels'' i have spoken to turn out to either have 8 inch dicks, are 6ft3, have masc features, or admit to getting numerous iois or all of the previous. i am serious. fuck you streetshitters:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: niggers and curries are confirmed fakecels, only whites and gooks can be truecel due to high rates of autism

JBC JUST BE CURRY THEOREM

yeah true, mostly truecels i see are white and asian

Autism is low iq cope. Curries and other ethnics mog the mayocels because they are being raped by jbw.

I disagree. :feelsUgh:

Who, exactly, are you talking about? :feelshehe:

Curries are almost always universally seen as the most unattractive , where is this coming from :feelswhere:

@Transcended Trucel @ilieknothing @CurryLMAO

all the curry''cels'' i have spoken to turn out to either have 8 inch dicks, are 6ft3, have masc features, or admit to getting numerous iois or all of the previous. i am serious. fuck you streetshitters:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: niggers and curries are confirmed fakecels, only whites and gooks can be truecel due to high rates of autism

Just vent about your hate against charpreet theory

this is true. @Edmund_Kemper

True. Also, there’s the fact that they can LITERALLY GET A FREE RELATIONSHIP regardless of their looks by arranged marriage maxxing. JFL how can you be incel when you can get a free state mandated gf whenever you want? So stupid

Lonely 2. He was 16 year old curry “truecel”, was over 6 feet with a chad face, got an arranged relationship and left

True. Also, there’s the fact that they can LITERALLY GET A FREE RELATIONSHIP regardless of their looks by arranged marriage maxxing. JFL how can you be incel when you can get a free state mandated gf whenever you want? So stupid
They can still be celibate after marriage :feelsthink:

omg what a curry mogger just making foids wet by his thoughts alone

jbc:feelswhat:

Lonely 2. He was 16 year old curry “truecel”, was over 6 feet with a chad face, got an arranged relationship and left
Chad face? :feelsUgh:

I saw it on Looksmax, I don't it recall looking like one. :feelshehe:

Still, that's just one outlier... :feelsjuice:

Not to mention he lives in Pakistan, so he's not discriminated against the same way ethnicels may be in, say, America. :feelsokman:

As a professor in Blackpilloaophy,

Life of an average ethnic is still brutal:blackpill:
Chadpreet could ascend without complaints just like any other top tier males

Not to mention he lives in Pakistan, so he's not discriminated against the same way ethnicels may be in, say, America. :feelsokman:
Guess what. Those ethnicels in America can just move back to Pakistan. Or wherever they came from. Lonely himself was from the uk and moved back to Pakistan and ascended

Guess what. Those ethnicels in America can just move back to Pakistan. Or wherever they came from. Lonely himself was from the uk and moved back to Pakistan and ascended
I imagine they would have some trouble with culture and language. :feelsjuice:

Why don't non-ethnicels just travel to the Phillipines or some other country where their non-ethnic features would be held in high regard? :feelshehe:

Because it's not that easy.

Curries are almost always universally seen as the most unattractive , where is this coming from :feelswhere:
He is right about the height part. Literally every single curry zoomer male I see is 6ft 3 plus. And i ain't even from the tallest parts like Punjab or haryana.

Not to mention safety, financial status, connections, mental illness, etc. :smonk:

He is right about the height part. Literally every single curry zoomer male I see is 6ft 3 plus. And i ain't even from the tallest parts like Punjab or haryana.
It's possible you have some selection bias going on there. :feelshehe:

The average curry zoomer height may be increased, but it's not anything among the likes of 6'0. :feelsjuice:

Zoomer height statistics are quite brutal, I'll give you that. :feelsUgh:

Ok, I’ll hit up one of those foids blowing up my inbox cause I’m a curry :smonk:

just be curry is LAW:feelsaww:

what !? curries are fallen brotherS NO !

me and @Broly (may s(he) rest in power) were the foremost proponents of JBC theory but everyone thought we were joking when we said currys are sex gods walking the earth:society:

True. If I was curry I would've ascended already

@Idotms thoughts

Chad face? :feelsUgh:

I saw it on Looksmax, I don't it recall looking like one. :feelshehe:

Still, that's just one outlier... :feelsjuice:

he was pretty meh looking
fagt just had height:fuk:
pakis got the best arangemaxx options, pajeeta from paki are minimum 6/10. mostly high tier becky/stacy pajeeta from there

I imagine they would have some trouble with culture and language. :feelsjuice:

Why don't non-ethnicels just travel to the Phillipines or some other country where their non-ethnic features would be held in high regard? :feelshehe:

Because it's not that easy.
no uk pakis speak Urdu and its not difficult to pick it up
my zoomer curry cousin is shorter than me :feelsseriously:
I wish he was 6'3 would help him ascend
good kid but its giga ovER for him

me and @Broly (may s(he) rest in power) were the foremost proponents of JBC theory but everyone thought we were joking when we said currys are sex gods walking the earth:society:
JBC aint real
just be lightskin curry
:yes::yes:
ya if you can pull of latino/sand nigga/italian/greek/medditerian then you can slay as a curry

@Transcended Trucel @ilieknothing @CurryLMAO
OP probably saw thread of the tallfag Pakistani curry who got banned earlier this week. yes many fakecel curries exist but I don't actually think it is higher than amount of fakecel whites by percentage on the site.

It's possible you have some selection bias going on there. :feelshehe:

The average curry zoomer height may be increased, but it's not anything among the likes of 6'0. :feelsjuice:
Come to my college and i will pay you thousands if you find a guy shorter than me. And I am 5ft 10

I wish I was a 6'0+ fakecel with 8 inch dick:fuk::fuk:

OP probably saw thread of the tallfag Pakistani curry who got banned earlier this week. yes many fakecel curries exist but I don't actually think it is higher than amount of fakecel whites by percentage on the site.

i was thinking about someone else. there is such an abundance of currycels who are fakecels and ascend
Ok, I’ll hit up one of those foids blowing up my inbox cause I’m a curry :smonk:
you also have an 8incher, fakecel
i was too in the beginning, then the memes started to materialise and i realised indians were all fakecel scum

:yes::yes::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I wish I was a 6'0+ fakecel with 8 inch dick:fuk::fuk:

you live in delhi bhai
its ovER for you :feelsrope::feelsrope:
pollution in that city ruins your skin

I'm surprised these fuckers aren't banned yet. There's literally no proof to back this shit theory up.

I disagree. :feelsUgh:

all the disgusting street shitters that are so unimportant even on this forum they resort to lying about retarted shit like that

It's not because they are curries it's because they are tallfags.

NevER began for manlet curries.

Come to my college and i will pay you thousands if you find a guy shorter than me. And I am 5ft 10
Statistically impossible, unless you live in like the Netherlands. :feelsUgh:

Well i wish i was a fakecel. Unfortunately, i scored a 0 in all factors when it comes to looks. A rare living example of a 1 PSL trucel.

The 'JBC is Law' meme has gone far enough. Its time to stop.

Statistically impossible, unless you live in like the Netherlands. :feelsUgh:
I swear on Allah, I swear on my life and I swear on everything I hold dear,

Come to my college and show me a single man shorter than me and I will surrender anything of mine to you which you demand.

So fucking true, I literally can’t go outside without seeing curries kissing and groping their gf’s in public. It’s not even a one off thing, practically every second couple is a curry”cel” with a chick from every different race on the planet

@Zer0/∞ could easily ascend if he lost some weight and learnt how to talk to people instead of spamming “Muh fat is based” threads JFL

lol I'm so glad I'm 6'0" from haryana and not an average short dark curry. I would have killed myself long ago. Jats are retarded compared to dark southern gremlin engineers but at least we have a chance at a social life.

I’m a short dark curry, if you’re a tall light-skinned curry you’re a fakecel and don’t belong here