Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most Chads and Chadlites I knew in highschool look like incels now

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
Did you notice the same thing or is it different ?

Literally all Chadlites and most Chads I studied with in Highschool have completely collapsed and look like dog shit right now , while some normies have ascended ( late puberty ? ) and became chads in college .

fucking mind blown right now browsing the instagram account of some former chads I knew back in 2014 .

they already lived life and slayed prime females, they can relax now and not care about looks

Nope. Chads became chadier, incels became uglier.

Sparky said:
Did they start norwooding?

absolutely !!

the biggest difference in their looks is how bad their hairlines got , combine their subhuman hairlines with shitty facial hair + fast food moonface and they end up looking like truecels

Anon said:
Nope. Chads became chadier, incels became uglier.

Same thing with my school

I'm 30 yo dude. EVERY PERSON from HS looks like shit now. No exceptions at all. But the Chads are way more successful in general but I went to a private school so even most of them had some work ethic back then.

Ageing gets to a lot of people.

modus_coperandi said:
I'm 30 yo dude. EVERY PERSON from HS looks like shit now. No exceptions at all. But the Chads are way more successful in general but I went to a private school so even most of them had some work ethic back then.

if you manage to keep a NWO/NWO,5 hairline , a youthful collagenemaxxed skin and a low bodyfat at 30 you'll be much better off than most guys your age

Pouuop said:
if you manage to keep a NWO/NWO,5 hairline , a youthful collagenemaxxed skin and a low bodyfat at 30 you'll be much better off than most guys your age

I have a pretty solid NW1 hairline and i personally don't know anyone who kept his NW0 premature hairline. I don't know much celebrities who managed that either, those people (like Ronald Reagan for example) are extreme outliers.

Yes this actually happened in my high school too. They all really descended big time. I was the hideous bullied incel back in high scholl and nowadays most are worse than me lol.

This thread should be a life fuel.

Wow,I noticed the same thing on my cousin.He was a 9/10 from when he reached puberty until like 18-19,his looks have been deteriorating rapidly ever since.

IdealMaxilla said:
they already lived life and slayed prime females, they can relax now and not care about looks

Basically this

SUPERCEL said:
This thread should be a life fuel.

No. They have experienced the very best pleasures available to them on this plane, they can let themselves go now it no longer matters, they will always have the experience.
It very much is suicide fuel.

cope, chad will always be chad, incel will always be incel except if they are volcel fakecels or had plastic surgery

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
cope, chad will always be chad, incel will always be incel except if they are volcel fakecels or had plastic surgery

What do you mean?

You think Chad is a state of mind?

Lifefuel I hope this happens to the Chads at my school

NekoStance said:
They have experienced the very best pleasures available to them on this plane, they can let themselves go now it no longer matters, they will always have the experience.
It very much is suicide fuel.

True. They couldn't care any less that guys like Zyros are picking up the used up, post-prime single mothers now. They already experienced the best this planet has to offer. It's like having a troubled childhood and trying to catch it up later, playing Lego's as a 32 years old.

They reached their peak fucking jbs, now it's easy for them to become upper-tier normies.