Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most blue eyed copers/braggers miss the point about eye color

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
I have seen so many guys that brag about having blue eyes and how it is superior and shit, while actually having eyes inferior to brown ones.

What makes light eyes good looking are two things: limbal ring and vibrant coloring.

If you are blue eyes and brag about eyes while having this type of blue eyes:

ff2c32c59d.png

you are a major coper and delusional and brown eyed people have better eyes than you.

If you have these kind of blue eyes:

ed1c529312.png

Then you have the right to brag. But the former example are the majority.

The main differences are strong limbal ring, which makes the transition between iris and sclear much harder, and actually good vibrant blue color instead of dull/visceral one. Beauty is about CONTRAST and eyes are no different. Thats why light eyes are so meh in nordics unless they have very strong limbal ring but they look great with dark eyes. Thats why ethnics with dark skin look better with light eyes. CONTRAST. Of course its preferable to have light eyes to brown ones, but brown eyes >>> dull light eyes. Thats why the morph of Opry in this recent thread eye area looks better brown than blue, because in the blue eyed pic, he lacks vibrancy and limbal rings.

Another gay lookism thread. Yawn

Twisted said:
What about green eyes?

same rules than for blue eyes. Might gain a bit from being so uncommon, but mostly its like blue ones.

I have blue eyes with the limbal ring being very small and faded (was bigger during child hood, now it's not noticeable). My eye color as a child with its limbal ring and perfect IRIS was GOAT, but it faded, sadly. My eyes were so much better as a child, the hooding also perfect. Looked a bit like Sean Opry's, but bigger in relation to skull size (as it is with children).

Legit. Studies have shown eyes with prominent limbal rings are significantly more attractive.

TheVman said:

0b075778cc.png

Here, have some pic with same distance to camera, same lens distortion, bit of different light but that is not 1.5 years old pic with 10 kg of extra bodyfat.

If you want to looks shame (which actually should be bannable in a forum that is agaisnt lookism), do it with recent pics with my actual current bodyfat/looksmaxes.

thx.

Zyros said:
TheVman said:
0b075778cc.png

Here, have some pic with same distance to camera, same lens distortion, bit of different light but that is not 1.5 years old pic with 10 kg of extra bodyfat.
If you want to looks shame, do it with recent pics with my actual current bodyfat/looksmaxes.
thx.
LMAO you're using faceapp sparkle filter you fucking idiot lmaaaaaaaaao its so fucking obvious. why u tryna lie and brag to incels fam with a fake pic XD XD XD

Zyros said:
0b075778cc.png

If you want to looks shame (which actually should be bannable in a forum that is agaisnt lookism), do it with recent pics with my actual current bodyfat/looksmaxes.

thx.

I don't understand the need for people to bully you when you make high quality red pilled threads. You haven't made a validation thread in quite a while.

Twisted said:
Many users have reccomended that I get fillers for hooded eyes so would my lashes still be visible?

In my opinion you don't need fillers. People who need hooded eyes fillers are the ones which have hollow/bad upper eyelid exposure. You have very little and aesthetic upper eyelids.

For the lashes it depends. If you have strong dark and long lashes they will still be visible.

Twisted said:
Many users have reccomended that I get fillers for hooded eyes so would my lashes still be visible?

Depends on how long they are.

Lower eyelids are also important and yours are quite small. I have really long ones, but they are invisible because of blonde coloring, lol.

Long black lower eye lashes = pretty box delux. Long upper ones are also great, especially without hooded eyes

Zyros said:
In my opinion you don't need fillers. People who need hooded eyes fillers are the ones which have hollow/bad upper eyelid exposure. You have very little and aesthetic upper eyelids.

For the lashes it depends. If you have strong dark and long lashes they will still be visible.

I agree with Zyros.

You're absolutely correct. These blue eye copers are delusional and guess what, it's only the mentalcels who are the blue eye copers.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
You're absolutely correct. These blue eye copers are delusional and guess what, it's only the mentalcels who are the blue eye copers.

It's not cope if you have a good limbal ring. It's all about creating contrast.

Twisted said:
Zyros said:
0b075778cc.png

thx.
Fuarkk I need to get down to 10% bodyfat, major lifefuel there
Mirin the hollow cheeks as well
Nohomo
BRO he is using the faceaap filter sparkle. it makes u look like that. that's not how zyros looks at all! lmaoaooo

here he is without a filter

2LVQ9SQ.jpg

IMMA make a thread exposing him hold on

TheVman said:
LMAO you're using faceapp sparkle filter you fucking idiot lmaaaaaaaaao its so fucking obvious. why u tryna lie and brag to incels fam with a fake pic XD XD XD

No but whatever. I was trying to pick some pic with same lens distortion. its not like I didnt post TONS of RECENT pics in here with a wide variety of angle, lightning and cherry-pickness. But the retards that try to shame me conveniently only use pics that are >1 year old.

here have some pics taken by others so outside of my control

19799b3af0.png

cdbd068ba2.png

go kys.

Twisted said:
My eyes look assymetrical though due to the upper eyelid exposure, hence why I feel I need fillers.

I also need a canthopexy for the sclera show

Before you do any of that, grow out your lashes. It's super cheap and only takes a few months to get good results. Would be a huge looksmax as far as eyes are concerned.

Zyros said:
TheVman said:
No but whatever. I was trying to pick some pic with same lens distortion.
here have some pics taken by others so outside of my control
19799b3af0.png

cdbd068ba2.png

go kys.
Bro im not fucking stupid lmao, you can put old pictures on that app. i used to do the same thing. I can clearly tell from the eyes i used that filter on all my old photos lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

TheVman said:
BRO he is using the faceaap filter sparkle. it makes u look like that. that's not how zyros looks at all! lmaoaooo

2LVQ9SQ.jpg

You are just a retard. I posted tons of pics with all kinds of lightning, angles including pics taken by others and not by me.

You should be banned btw.

This is some autist-level over analysis. Eye color doesn't matter much if you're attractive. I like blue eyes but I mean some look good, some are ugky. Plenty of redneck subhumans with those weird types of soulless beady blue eyes.

Zyros said:
You are just a retard. I posted tons of pics with all kinds of lightning, angles including pics taken by others and not by me.

Just put him on ignore.

Zyros said:
TheVman said:
2LVQ9SQ.jpg

BRO, you're using the sparkle filters on every single photo that u look good in. I can tell from teh eyes stop lying.

even if the photo isnt taken by u, you can still put it on the fucking app from your gallery don't fucking lie

I don’t like my eye color that much. It’s freakishly bright and have been told that my eye color looks like those Orcs from The Hobbit.

VDWcSYk_d.jpg

Redpill Robert said:
This is some autist-level over analysis. Eye color doesn't matter much if you're attractive. I like blue eyes but I mean some look good, some are ugky. Plenty of redneck subhumans with those weird types of soulless beady blue eyes.

A pair of blue eyes can really save someone with dark hair.

I've seen guys who would otherwise be average looking be above, because of their eye color and otherwise dark coloring.

TheVman said:
Bro im not fucking stupid lmao, you can put old pictures on that app. i used to do the same thing. I can clearly tell from the eyes i used that filter on all my old photos lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

WTF fucking retard, these two pics (nor the first one) were not filtered by that app. In fact these last two pics didnt even receive contrast or brighness modifications they are striaght up from the camera. I can recognize too faceapp filters and these ones are not filtered.

You are just a hater that wants to pull up any excuse outta your ass to try and shame me even when I make threads that aren't shitposting.

CopingGymcel said:
Zyros said:
Just put him on ignore.
how tf are you on his side? he's faking images using an app. download faceapp and try the sparkle filter. I use it too that's why i can tell

Octopusgun2 said:
I don’t like my eye color that much. It’s freakishly bright and have been told that my eye color looks like those Orcs from The Hobbit.

VDWcSYk_d.jpg

It's good, because it creates contrast. It pulls anyone's attention to them, impossible not to. You want eyes that draw people in.

TheVman said:
how tf are you on his side? he's faking images using an app. download faceapp and try the sparkle filter. I use it too that's why i can tell

Many of his photos are from pre-Faceapp...

I've used the sparkle filter, it doesn't do that to my eyes.

Zyros said:
TheVman said:
WTF fucking retard, these two pics (nor the first one) were not filtered by that app. In fact these last two pics didnt even receive contrast or brighness modifications they are striaght up from the camera. I can recognize too faceapp filters and these ones are not filtered.
You are just a hater that wants to pull up any excuse outta your ass to try and shame me even when I make threads that aren't shitposting.
ok. keep lying.

everyone else download faceapp and use the sparkle filter. you'll be able to tell how this idiot looks like that

Blue eyes on blacks are the ultimate halo. You can be an average blackcel and model if you have coloured iris

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
VDWcSYk_d.jpg
It's good, because it creates contrast. It pulls anyone's attention to them, impossible not to. You want eyes that draw people in.

TheVman said:
Many of his photos are from pre-Faceapp...

are you hearing what im saying? you can put photos from the galelry on faceapp. old photos, any photo with a face. bro just look at his eyes u can tell. just use the app and put an old photo and see how much better it makes u look

TheVman said:
BRO, you're using the sparkle filters on every single photo that u look good in. I can tell from teh eyes stop lying.

even if the photo isnt taken by u, you can still put it on the fucking app from your gallery don't fucking lie

If you wasnt stupid you would realyze that sparkle filter pics need A LOT of initial lightning in the first one or they look like plastered makeup. Pics for spark filter to look good need at least 60% of general brighness on them. There is no way, specially for the last pic, that its filtered with spark.

If you actually had an idea about what you are talking about you would have more credibility.

TheVman said:
ok. keep lying.

everyone else download faceapp and use the sparkle filter. you'll be able to tell how this idiot looks like that

Yes, actually do this. Select pics with brighness and general contrast levels similar to the pics I posted and see how unnatural and makeup like that filter looks in these conditions. Also spark actually brightens the eye sclera a lot even if its shadowed (like in last pic) and corrects eye lens reflection (like in second pic).

But yea whatever.

Zyros said:
TheVman said:
If you wasnt stupid you would realyze that sparkle filter pics need A LOT of initial lightning in the first one or they look like plastered makeup. Pics for spark filter to look good need at least 60% of general brighness on them. There is no way, specially for the last pic, that its filtered with spark.
If you actually had an idea about what you are talking about you would have more credibility.

TheVman said:
ok. keep lying.
Yes, actually do this. Select pics with brighness and general contrast levels similar to the pics I posted and see how unnatural and makeup like that filter looks in these conditions.

BRUH. i use the app too. I'm done arguing because you're clearly having a mental breakdown over being exposed.

Everyone just download the app and use it on ur photos. zyros is a 3/10 without the filter

TheVman said:
are you hearing what im saying? you can put photos from the galelry on faceapp. old photos, any photo with a face. bro just look at his eyes u can tell. just use the app and put an old photo and see how much better it makes u look

You are so retarded i can't even.

In fact the eyes on all these pics are a dead giveaway of NOT using spark filter on them. Spark filter fucks up eye scleras if eyes are under shadow, and modifies pupils to correct things like red eyes or eye lens reflection.

CopingGymcel said:
Redpill Robert said:
A pair of blue eyes can really save someone with dark hair.
I've seen guys who would otherwise be average looking be above, because of their eye color and otherwise dark coloring.

LOL now a guy has to have blue eyes to be good looking? You a stormcel or something?

Octopusgun2 said:

VDWcSYk_d.jpg

That PCT is a little too much. It can look really fucking weird, but at least it's better than having NCT. The most subhuman tilt ever

What a surprise. Zyros having a mental breakdown after he's been exposed and not receiving the validation he desires so much.

average blue eyes are pretty shit tbh, i mean yea they can enhance attractiveness but they are the second most common eye color so if ur face is shit it doesnt matter

but any non brown eye color>95% of brown eyes so this thread is cope

hehe xd said:
average blue eyes are pretty shit tbh, i mean yea they can enhance attractiveness but they are the second most common eye color so if ur face is shit it doesnt matter

but any non brown eye color>95% of brown eyes so this thread is cope

Blue eyes are uncommon on people with dark hair, so average blue eyes will look above average on them.

In my uni study group, I had a mate with otherwise average looking eyes, but the blue color created such an insane contrast, that it looked quite unreal. It looked really good. The same eyes on a fair skinned blonde guy would have been nothing special.

anincelforlifelol said:
That PCT is a little too much. It can look really fucking weird, but at least it's better than having NCT. The most subhuman tilt ever

What a surprise. Zyros having a mental breakdown after he's been exposed and not receiving the validation he desires so much.

Lol wot? I have a slightly PCT, not full on PCT. Draw a line from my lateral canthus to my medial canthus.

Octopusgun2 said:
Lol wot? I have a slightly PCT, not full on PCT. Draw a line from my lateral canthus to my medial canthus.

Dude that's full on PCT. It looks like a fucking cat.
catseyes_1024.jpg

Looks just like your eye area. I'm not saying it's bad, but just weird on men, and could be a little too extreme.

anincelforlifelol said:
catseyes_1024.jpg

Looks just like your eye area. I'm not saying it's bad, but just weird on men, and could be a little too extreme.

His PCT isn't over-exaggerated. Not sure what you are on about. You sound jealous and butthurt if anything.

The guy literally has a 9/10 eye area, even the looks autists on lookism agree.

CopingGymcel said:
His PCT isn't over-exaggerated. Not sure what you are on about. You sound jealous and butthurt if anything.

Says this subhuman who stands up for Zyros. You have zero credibility. Don't post to me.

anincelforlifelol said:
Octopusgun2 said:
catseyes_1024.jpg

My canthal tilt is only slightly positive. Not full on. Here’s another pic :

Z9BCCMv_d.jpg

anincelforlifelol said:
Says this subhuman who stands up for Zyros. You have zero credibility. Don't post to me.

JFL. You're such a shitty user.

And calling me subhuman when you're apparently one of the worst looking users here, just lol at projecting. I just have to fix my subhuman upper third and I'm good to go, boyo.

Octopusgun2 said:

Z9BCCMv_d.jpg

Okay well the other pic looked bad. That looked full on pct.

CopingGymcel said:
JFL. You're such a shitty user.

And calling me subhuman when you're apparently one of the worst looking users here, just lol at projecting. I just have to fix my subhuman upper third and I'm good to go, boyo.

I'm subhuman, but I at least don't cope like the pope. Just lol at you thinking gymcelling will bring any success in life.

The fact that you stand up for Zyros means you're a faggot. End of story.

anincelforlifelol said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Z9BCCMv_d.jpg
Okay well the other pic looked bad. That looked full on pct.
Maybe it’s the angle? My camera was tilted when taking that pic so i’m guessing that’s why you thought it was a PCT.

If you draw a line from the lateral canthus to the medial canthus on the other pic, it’d be slightly PCT not full on.

Octopusgun2 said:
Maybe it’s the angle? My camera was tilted when taking that pic so i’m guessing that’s why you thought it was a PCT.

If you draw a line from the lateral canthus to the medial canthus on the other pic, it’d be slightly PCT not full on.

Anyone with a 90+ IQ could clearly tell by looking at the nasal bone, that it was slight PCT and not full on PCT. Not your fault, entirely his.

CopingGymcel said:
Blue eyes are uncommon on people with dark hair, so average blue eyes will look above average on them.

In my uni study group, I had a mate with otherwise average looking eyes, but the blue color created such an insane contrast, that it looked quite unreal. It looked really good. The same eyes on a fair skinned blonde guy would have been nothing special.

true, but then again literally any non deep brown eye color looks good on non pale white/mixed/MENA people because its exotic (e.g afghan girl)

anincelforlifelol said:
catseyes_1024.jpg

>on men

?? PCT is goal on men and a neutral/positive trait on women

hehe xd said:
true, but then again literally any non deep brown eye color looks good on non pale white/mixed/MENA people because its exotic (e.g afghan girl)

>on men

?? PCT is goal on men and a neutral/positive trait on women

Got it backwards dude. PCT is goal on women and neutral/slightly positive is ideal on men. Most good looking men have neutral to slightly positive pct. PCT in general for men look fucking weird. Like a damn alien.