Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does lip color matter ?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Officer
Are red/pink lips important, or is it insignificant as long as you don't have extremely dark lips? And Are red lips with red hues in particular a halo like having a10 eyes? Also the vast majority of ethnics have a very dark upper lip, and that's a huge failo. The lipcolourpill is extremely underated. In my opinion it's as important as eyebrows/eyelashes. What do you guys think?

average gray question

Are red/pink lips important, or is it insignificant as long as you don't have extremely dark lips? And Are red lips with red hues in particular a halo like having a10 eyes? Also the vast majority of ethnics have a very dark upper lip, and that's a huge failo. The lipcolourpill is extremely underated. In my opinion it's as important as eyebrows/eyelashes. What do you guys think?
Ok

This isn't looksfags.org

You're right.

You're right.
White skin(red undertones) + blue eyes + dark eyebrows/eyelashes + red lips+ dark hair, this is the ideal colouring for a man. You have to be extremely ugly to be an Incel with this colouring.

average gray question
But it's a good question tho. Hardly anyone, talks about it. If my question was " does eye colour matter" then, I would understand if you reacted that way.

White skin(red undertones) + blue eyes + dark eyebrows/eyelashes + red lips+ dark hair, this is the ideal colouring for a man. You have to be extremely ugly to be an Incel with this colouring.
I think bone structure matters more but being white is important too

grayest question ever

Wrong forum buddy.

Lip coloring isn’t really as relevant as overbite/underbite.
Also thick vs thin lips.

I am Dark Triad with Brown T20 eyes (also European),
and your bitch will bow down to me.