Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blue eyes are pajeet cope

damagedbaffled

damagedbaffled

Officer
I have dark blue ocean eyes and it literally makes 0 difference to my looks. My eyes still look like shit because of upper eyelid exposure, lack of eyebrows/eyelashes and bone support around it. The things that I just mentioned are way more important than eye color. My eyes just look like two blue dots on my face muh angelic eyes. I haven't been complimented for my eye color even once in my life. No body cares about blue eyes where I live because they are so common. Blue eyes are worthless in white countries.

I agree
N images 31230 40222568539

I have dark blue ocean eyes and it literally makes 0 difference to my looks. My eyes still look like shit because of upper eyelid exposure, lack of eyebrows/eyelashes and bone support around it. The things that I just mentioned are way more important than eye color. My eyes just look like two blue dots on my face muh angelic eyes. I haven't been complimented for my eye color even once in my life. No body cares about blue eyes where I live because they are so common. Blue eyes are worthless in white countries.
I have green eyes and still am low status incel

have blue eyes too

You're lucky to have blue eyes. I am the only male I've seen with T50 eyes. :feelsrope:

Do u think it haloed u in anyway? It hasn't for me.
nope. jbw only works if you are at least a 7/10. Blue eyes only work if they are extremely blue and an 8/10. The usual blue eyes have no value. Recently there was a guy sitting in my bus who also had very light eyes, but the shape of his eyes made him so ugly that I rated him as unattractive

Obviously if every feature on your face is shit then blue eyes dont do much, but if you have average or decent features then eye color can make you stand up. For example i have a teacher in his late 30s or early 40s and he has Chad features (only failo is he is norwooding) and he has A10 eyes which makes him really stand out

The problem is you have DARK blue eyes, so it's hard to even NOTICE you have colored eyes. Even among eyes, much like SKIN COLOR, brighter eyes are better than darker eyes.

Compare bright VS dark blue

Compare bright VS dark green

However, I do agree about your last part, and iirc there are actually studies that do confirm in countries where majority of the people have blue eyes, it's actually brown eyes that are seen as exotic and attractive.

Obviously if every feature on your face is shit then blue eyes dont do much, but if you have average or decent features then eye color can make you stand up. For example i have a teacher in his late 30s or early 40s and he has Chad features (only failo is he is norwooding) and he has A10 eyes which makes him really stand out
Yep, this. I know a pajeet who has hazel-yellow eye color, and he looks like a MTN in terms of face, but his eye color ascends him to HTN status

How light does it have to be to halo? Mine are somewhere around a50. Visibly blue but not very light

The problem is you have DARK blue eyes, so it's hard to even NOTICE you have colored eyes. Even among eyes, much like SKIN COLOR, brighter eyes are better than darker eyes.

Compare bright VS dark blue

View attachment 1138561View attachment 1138562

Compare bright VS dark green

View attachment 1138563View attachment 1138564

However, I do agree about your last part, and iirc there are actually studies that do confirm in countries where majority of the people have blue eyes, it's actually brown eyes that are seen as exotic and attractive.

How light does it have to be to halo? Mine are somewhere around a50. Visibly blue but not very light

View attachment 1138566
A50 is moggger tier, but not all eye colors are on this chart.

It should be light enough such that you can notice it when standing 3 meters away from the person. That's my criteria. There are plenty of blue eyed europeans ive known, yet it took me a long time to notice they had colored eyes until I randomly got close up to them.