Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your eyes decide how your life will go

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
The most important feature of your face is your eye area. Your eyes define your look, your life, your status. Everything.

Even the strongest jawline won’t make up for a lacking eye area. There is no feature that can make people forgive terrible eyes. Meanwhile, I’ve seen plenty of attractive people with weak chins, weak jaws, big noses who still look good because their eyes carry them.

I’m not saying good eyes will automatically make you Chad, but they’ll make you approachable and give an inviting look to your face. Incel prey eyes look dead and make you seem depressed, antisocial, etc..

My eyes are my only bad feature and they completely screw up my face. If I had better eyes, I wouldn’t be an incel. The hollow under eyes and scleral show make me look uninviting and depressed. I wish I had friendly, vibrant eyes.

Your eyes will decide how social you are, how many friends you’ll have…Your eyes decide how your life will turn out!

True, That is why they are called Hunter/predator eyes, And the other part is called Prey eyes.

True, That is why they are called Hunter/predator eyes, And the other part is called Prey eyes.
You don’t necessarily need “hunter eyes” you just need eyes that look healthy and not dead

You don’t necessarily need “hunter eyes” you just need eyes that look healthy and not dead
So your saying you can still signal that you are prey and get coochie?

Your saying your eye area can carry you, So your saying that an incredible bad eye area would just not need to look dead?

Jawline and Eye area are equal, both are number 1 in all facial features, but slightly leaning towards eyes

He said "If he had better eyes" That doesnt mean his eye area is good.
he's making the theory that his shit eye area is the only thing keeping him an inkwell, so he's tall? and not a dicklet? :feelsseriously:

Jaw > eye area

he's making the theory that his shit eye area is the only thing keeping him an inkwell, so he's tall? and not a dicklet? :feelsseriously:
Im trying to understand him, First he says, Eye area can carry a person, Then i mention prey eyes then he say eyes just dont need to look dead, Prey eyes are shit and i have them, So just not look dead then? WTF

So your saying you can still signal that you are prey and get coochie?

Your saying your eye area can carry you, So your saying that an incredible bad eye area would just not need to look dead?
I’m saying that a good eye area is simply one that looks good. It doesn’t have to perfectly resemble a hunter. Henry Cavil doesn’t have hunter eyes but they still look good

Im trying to understand him, First he says, Eye area can carry a person, Then i mention prey eyes then he say eyes just dont need to look dead, Prey eyes are shit and i have them, So just not look dead then? WTF
Prey eyes = dead eyes

Massive cope

Most slavs have very good eye area, i also do have deep set blue eyes and idk how can they help me when im dealin with the racepill

my eye area is below average its like 4/10 at best but it could be worse.

My jaw is 2/10 and my hair is 0/10 tho so its over I got an ugly nose too and wierds bones

Great eyes can overcome just about anything

Means nothing. I wear glasses but I have hunter eyes there’s plenty of other users who also have hunter eyes. In fact hunter eyes are legit common amongst Hispanics and I mean true hunter eyes (hooded, pct, no scleral show, low set eyebrows, etc) . won’t save u depending on what falios tbh

I have hunter eyes hasn't made my life any better

Just Have Eyes theory

I hate my eyes, they are not the same size. I think it is because I got hit in one quite hard as a kid but I maybe just coping

eyes and jaw most important unless u have a big ass nose or some extreme shit

Oh nice. I got S-tier hunter eyes. Perfect. Why am I KHHV at 35 again?

^ Oh wow that guy is so handsome now. He will definitely get laid easily now, even in the west. Every woman will want him.

OP - please delete your account until you get your brain fixed.

Disagree, jaw over eye area any day if the week.

Disagree, jaw over eye area any day if the week.
Both you and op are autistic.

Fixating over one part of the face and even fixating on face vs height debate is autism.

There is just good looking and subhuman looking. Stop trying to find that one trait that is be the end of all.

Eye area 4/0 rest of my face 2/10

Oh nice. I got S-tier hunter eyes. Perfect. Why am I KHHV at 35 again?
Either you’re coping and you probably just have average eyes or you didn’t read the post properly. I didn’t say hunter eyes automatically get you laid, I said they make your face more approachable and make you more likely to have friends and a social life

It's more about being average or better in as many areas as possible rather than hyperfixating on eyes/jaws

I hate my eyes, they are not the same size. I think it is because I got hit in one quite hard as a kid but I maybe just coping
Youve prolly developed a bad skabissimus, Get it checked at a doctor

The most important feature of your face is your eye area. Your eyes define your look, your life, your status. Everything.

Even the strongest jawline won’t make up for a lacking eye area. There is no feature that can make people forgive terrible eyes. Meanwhile, I’ve seen plenty of attractive people with weak chins, weak jaws, big noses who still look good because their eyes carry them.

I’m not saying good eyes will automatically make you Chad, but they’ll make you approachable and give an inviting look to your face. Incel prey eyes look dead and make you seem depressed, antisocial, etc..

My eyes are my only bad feature and they completely screw up my face. If I had better eyes, I wouldn’t be an incel. The hollow under eyes and scleral show make me look uninviting and depressed. I wish I had friendly, vibrant eyes.

Your eyes will decide how social you are, how many friends you’ll have…Your eyes decide how your life will turn out!
Mine are just beady which look stupid and punchable

I’m overall a very grotesque, punchable, and stupid entity

most important facial feature : the eye area