Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Monette Moio (ERs crush) is half mexican

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNISacXMXGX/

It’s hot & sticky and absolutely lovely here. No one knows I’m half Mexican until I seamlessly order one (1) piña colada* and ask unnecessary directions in Spanish which later prove to be helpful.

*more than 1 drink and my light-weighted self is quickly and uncontrollably induced into a 2 hour nap. ‍♀️ this is the new me.

"half mexican" from obviously white mexicans, wouldn't have half as many followers if she actually looked mexican, and wouldn't touch a non white male with a 10 foot pole :feelshaha:

Mexicans are Spaniards. In Spain (and even Protugal) you have both brown and white people, but they still have European features. It's not like she's half rice or something.

Mexicans are Spaniards. In Spain (and even Protugal) you have both brown and white people, but they still have European features. It's not like she's half rice or something.
yea but she doesn't look like the average half mexican at all, also, its kinda funny how she's cool with mentioning it to virtue signal but wouldn't ever come close to an ethnic guy (like all stacys)

Also, I'd love to plow her. She's hot af. But as we know, she's a cold, heartless bitch who likes to bully little boys.

Huge cope, he would have a lot of followers even if she was half indigenous.

Simps have no limit

Huge cope, he would have a lot of followers even if she was half indigenous.

Simps have no limit
i agree, but there's a lot of stacys on instagram and it's very hard to get followers, there's foids out there who are massive whores and still have under 1000

yea but she doesn't look like the average half mexican at all, also, its kinda funny how she's cool with mentioning it to virtue signal but wouldn't ever come close to an ethnic guy (like all stacys)
Because she dyed her hair blonde and avoids sun to look less shitskin? Oldest foid trick in the book. Even Arab women can be "white passing" if they do that

Fucking disgusting prostitute cunt whore

As I said, people in Spain are not that brown either, and since Mexicans hail from Spain (and Portugal probably) they're not all ethnic looking.
1101537 500w

1137793a8201ab9000c3614ffb803bee

Both are Spaniards, yet they look white as hell. Her "Mexican" half is probably similar to those people.

She’s about as Mexican as Ariana Grande which is to say not at all.

Just another unoriginal cum dumpster looking for DIE-versity points and approval pats on the head from Big Jew for hating her own race by pretending to be something that she’s not.

i agree, but there's a lot of stacys on instagram and it's very hard to get followers, there's foids out there who are massive whores and still have under 1000
16 thousand followers is nothing for a foid, so that’s why I talk is easy.

But when we talk about 100 thousand and more, then it’s a big deal, only high tier Beckys and up normally get this amount

Just another unoriginal cum dumpster looking for DIE-versity points and approval pats on the head from Big Jew for hating her own race by pretending to be something that she’s not.
I mean, Mexican is not a race, but I know what you are talking about, she doesn’t go through the struggle the average Mexican go through, and she doesn’t even look like the average Mexican, and she is only use her Mexican heritage to call attention and to be seeing as an ethnic (aka victim card).

But if I ever go out of my country to Europe or US, I will still use my victim card for being Latino, even though I don’t look like the average Latino

Last edited:
I mean, Mexican is not a race, but I know what are your talking about, she doesn’t go through the struggle the average Mexican go through, and she doesn’t even look like the average Mexican, and she is only use his Mexican heritage to call attention and to be seeing as an ethnic (aka victim card).

But if I ever go out of my country to Europe or US, I will still use my victim card for being Latino, even though I don’t look like the average Latino
South Americans have European roots. White people do exist all over SA.

mexicans are a diverse group.

white mexicans do exist, med mexicans exist, and brown/ethnic mexicans exist

the illegal immigrants are predominately brown mexicans. they're poor they have nothing to lose, so they risk getting robbed and raped to cross the border so they can work shitty jobs in US.

whiter mexicans are content and dont illegally migrate.

so get ur facts straight, ignorant-cels.

if one take a glimpse at mexican TVs intended for mexicans..... like 80% are white lol i mean indistinguishable from American white, white.

the racial divide is very real in mexico. white = middle to upper class. brown = low class. thats why violence is so ramphant in mexico. the brown guys are low IQ and violent to to thugmaxx and cartelmaxx to climb the social ladder
brutal Mexico pill. Race pill never ends.

South Americans have European roots. White people do exist all over SA.
Yes, but most of South Americans couldn’t pass as white in Europe or US, and foreigners (especially Americans) think the average South American looks half black and half white, not a white without miscegenation traits

Yes, but most of South Americans couldn’t pass as white in Europe or US, and foreigners (especially Americans) think the average South American looks half black and half white, not a white without miscegenation traits
In places like Brazil there's racial segregation. The average person looks black cuz they're the majority. White people are a minority there in live in their own areas.

Fuck you Monette

In places like Brazil there's racial segregation. The average person looks black cuz they're the majority. White people are a minority there in live in their own areas.
Not true at all, there are cities with lots of white looking people and lots of non white looking people, especially São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, the segregation has more to do with economic situation than with location.

In big cities you can find blue eyed people with blonde hair, but they arr only found in upper middle class and upper class, but most whites are only located in 2 regions (south and southeastern), there are 0-1% white looking people in north and northeastern, and less than 3% in center west region

Not true at all, there are cities with lots of white looking people and lots of non white looking people, especially São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, the segregation has more to do with economic situation than with location.

In big cities you can find blue eyed people with blonde hair, but they arr only found in upper middle class and upper class, but most whites are only located in 2 regions (south and southeastern), there are 0-1% white looking people in north and northeastern, and less than 3% in center west region
It's both tbh. Same problem exists in the West as well, but it's not as rampant. I've seen a documentary about Brazil specifically, Idk about other places in SA.
São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro
Those are the capitals, right?

''Mexican'' lol clearly her high-class european family fucked in mexico and she think she's has Aztec blood.

It's both tbh. Same problem exists in the West as well, but it's not as rampant. I've seen a documentary about Brazil specifically, Idk about other places in SA.

Those are the capitals, right?
What documentary have you seen?

Also, It's hard to know exactly the number of white people in brazil, because arabs are considered whites, and mixeds with light skin also, but the number of recent (late 1800s and early 1900s) white immigrants that went to brazil is 40 million (italians, spaniards, germans and portugueses mainly, but some slavs and frenchs), so we can expect a good ammount of the population looking white enough to white pass in every place of the world, so its not that hard find these people here

I learned that the best way to trigger latinocels is to ask them what tribe they're from. Latinocels are aware that Americans think that they're all indians who live in tribes. :feelskek:

What documentary have you seen?
Some Soy documentary about racial segregation in south brazil. If I find it I'll link it.
Also, It's hard to know exactly the number of white people in brazil, because arabs are considered whites, and mixeds with light skin also, but the number of recent (late 1800s and early 1900s) white immigrants that went to brazil is 40 million (italians, spaniards, germans and portugueses mainly, but some slavs and frenchs), so we can expect a good ammount of the population looking white enough to white pass in every place of the world, so its not that hard find these people here
I have never been to Brazil, or SA for that matter, Idk where you live or whether you've been there or not, but what you say makes sense. It's really hard to tell who's white and who's not. For example, I'm half white, and people often think that I'm white.

As I said, people in Spain are not that brown either, and since Mexicans hail from Spain (and Portugal probably) they're not all ethnic looking.
View attachment 430592

View attachment 430593

Both are Spaniards, yet they look white as hell. Her "Mexican" half is probably similar to those people.
bro im from spain myself

exactly

Last edited:
bro im from spain myself
Well, then you know what I'm talking about. Her "Mexican" half is probably white passing with European roots.

Well, then you know what I'm talking about. Her "Mexican" half is probably white passing with European roots.
yea probably, but that's what i mean, she's not really "half mexican" at all

I hope some drug dealermaxxedcel beheads this cunt would love to Masturbate over her dead body

I hope some drug dealermaxxedcel beheads this cunt would love to Masturbate over her dead body
Based currycel. I'd be in favour of shipping her over to curryland so you could put her in her place.

Also, I'd love to plow her. She's hot af. But as we know, she's a cold, heartless bitch who likes to bully little boys.
You are saying as if most women are not cold hearted bitches and see sub8 men as human beings

You are saying as if most women are not cold hearted bitches and see sub8 men as human beings
They all are. But this one is extra bitchy.

Didn’t she go on to fuck a nigger in ER’s manifesto? @GeneticTrashLoser idk if u read maybe u can confirm I remember one of them did (maybe it was his sister idk)

I think she’s just a self hating amerimutt. Many such cases. Jews have made having 10% Cherokee and 10% Mexican and 48% Irish and 15% west African trendy.

Because she dyed her hair blonde and avoids sun to look less shitskin? Oldest foid trick in the book. Even Arab women can be "white passing" if they do that

Kek. Im half Hispanic as well, but I'm ugly as sin. That is because race mixing is an abominable act. and I'm a literal product of it. Mixed race people (especially men) usually look like abominations of nature. Something that was never meant to be. But it's funny how foids can get away with being mutts, but mixed men are bound to be incels.
Didn’t she go on to fuck a nigger in ER’s manifesto? @GeneticTrashLoser idk if u read maybe u can confirm I remember one of them did (maybe it was his sister idk)

I think she’s just a self hating amerimutt. Many such cases. Jews have made having 10% Cherokee and 10% Mexican and 48% Irish and 15% west African trendy.

Kek. Im like 25-20% South American Indian, and yet I don't even really identify with it. But, due to the one drop rule, my white blood probably doesn't matter anyways.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNISacXMXGX/

It’s hot & sticky and absolutely lovely here. No one knows I’m half Mexican until I seamlessly order one (1) piña colada* and ask unnecessary directions in Spanish which later prove to be helpful.

*more than 1 drink and my light-weighted self is quickly and uncontrollably induced into a 2 hour nap. ‍♀️ this is the new me.

"half mexican" from obviously white mexicans, wouldn't have half as many followers if she actually looked mexican, and wouldn't touch a non white male with a 10 foot pole :feelshaha:

She is a god-damned prostitute. I wish King ER had eradicated her.

if she was a man, it would've been over for her. Mixed men are always usually incels due to race mixing being a crime of nature. And I hope that this race traitor bitch gets beat the fuck up as well. Justice for my nigga Elliot.

I hope that this race traitor whore gets beat the fuck up. It's funny how foids can get away with being mutts, but a mixed man is guaranteed to be an incel. Race mixing should be a crime btw.

Last edited:

No I don't remember that. ER was mostly upset about some random nigger who bragged about sleeping with white girls.

View attachment 430592

View attachment 430593

Yeah but that's a minority

The majority are native american looking, shitskin low IQ midgets

She's an absolute disgrace of person, claiming to be something she's not. Honestly she would be better off claiming to be "spanish". Atleast that would be more believable.

Not as far as I remember. It's prolly her sister.

She dated this guy
Bitch

And but later she managed to secure a gigachad. JFL. They all preach diversity but in the end they only fuck niggers or white gigachads. Asians and other ethnicities are excluded.
No I don't remember that. ER was mostly upset about some random nigger who bragged about sleeping with white girls.
His sister lost her virginity to a Mexican. And yeah he was mad about some low IQ nigger losing his v-card at 13.

It's hilarious how foids write these "deep" inserts for their pics as if any simp is gonna read it.

Mexicans are mutts,bro. They are literally half spainard half Aztec mongrels. Only a small percentage of them are fully European. If a white supremacist uprising were to happen, they would be hung along side the blacks (I'm not advocating for that-I'm just saying that in the eyes of actual white people, Mexicans obviously aren't white.). Nevertheless, I hope that this bitch gets curb stomped for both being a whore and Larping as an ethnic.

his sister fucked a chadriguez. and he stood by the door listening to it all :feelshmm:
It's hilarious how foids write these "deep" inserts for their pics as if any simp is gonna read it.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: tbh

Mexicans are mutts,bro. They are literally half spainard half Aztec mongrels. Only a small percentage of them are fully European. If a white supremacist uprising were to happen, they would be hung along side the blacks (I'm not advocating for that-I'm just saying that in the eyes of actual white people, Mexicans obviously aren't white.). Nevertheless, I hope that this bitch gets curb stomped for both being a whore and Larping as an ethnic.
Mixed race mutts should be eradicated along with anyone who advocates for racemixing.

Mixed race mutts should be eradicated along with anyone who advocates for racemixing.

I wouldn't mind being hung for being mixed race, honestly. If Day Of The Rope were to happen. it would be like a free assisted suicide for me. I wouldn't mind getting hung by some /pol/cels, as long as i'm dead afterwards. Would you mind getting hung for being mixed?

I wouldn't mind being hung for being mixed race, honestly. If Day Of The Rope were to happen. it would be like a free assisted suicide for me. I wouldn't mind getting hung by some /pol/cels, as long as i'm dead afterwards. Would you mind getting hung for being mixed?
I would save them some time and shoot myself. And no, ofc I don't mind getting hung for being mixedrace genetic garbage. It's utter hell anyway. Miscegenation should be illegal

Does she even feel guilty that she could have prevented the death of several people but didn’t?