Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mods need to ban Pedophilia discussions.

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Rules here are stupid and broken. So people here can talk about fucking 12 year olds but can’t talk about transsexuals. Does this make any sense. Fucking retards that make up these rules.

As If Eye Roll GIF by MOODMAN

We really don’t like faggot stuff but I don’t see what’s wrong talking about fantasies of missed childhood experiences

brutal noreplypill :feelshaha:
OP is a tranny worshipper

his reply to "volcel if you wouldn't fuck a tranny"
and btw you can get banned for saying you want to fuck 12 year olds since it is considered illegal, pedo shit

Rules here are stupid and broken.
No, you are stupid and broken.

So people here can talk about fucking 12 year olds but can’t talk about transsexuals.
Adults primarily or exclusively sexually attracted to girls ranging from 11 to 14 are not pedophiles; they are hebephiles.

The bad news for you is that hebephilia has not been widely accepted as a paraphilia or mental disorder, and there is significant academic debate as to whether it should be classified as either. For now, scientists have decided that it's natural.

Educate yourself on the issue:

Does this make any sense.
No, what you said does not make any sense.

Fucking retards that make up these rules.
I bet what you don't know would fill entire libraries. Do us a favor and piss off to another place.

True tbh :feelsjuice: @Infinity do it my man. These sick inkwells are attracted to minors :feelswhat:

Rules here are stupid and broken. So people here can talk about fucking 12 year olds but can’t talk about transsexuals. Does this make any sense. Fucking retards that make up these rules.
12 is not even pedo, as its multiple years into puberty, it is way more normal to fuck a 12 year old girl than it is to fuck a mentally ill man who thinks he is a woman

The people that turn transexual are incels. It’s men that are short with feminine features.

Foids from the age of 14 are whores

how about you just kill yourself you worthless waste of space. you are also a tranny sympathizer. if you don't like the rules then leave the forum faggot. nobody gives a shit that pedophilia hurts your little feelings.

Despite your other retarded posts, I actually agree on this.

I haven't seen another forum that is open enough to talk about these topics.

My school had lots of 14 year old sluts "but they are just innocent kids" :soy::soy:
Many bitches are fucking from that age, they are not innocent at all

who cares tbh

1. LGBTQ discussion is banned here for the reason that the fuckers have proven so pernicious and persistent at being able to gradually worm their way time and time again into incel communities, subvert them and eventually take them over completely ie for example Wizchan and r9k have been completely infected and subverted by fags and even our site has not escaped the reach of the faggot’s filthy unwanted grasp.

Knajjd a tiny midget homosexual literally ruled over our site here as a moderator for an estimated 3-4 years and no one was the wiser to it but not only that his best friend also a former long time mod here who named himself aptly “Cocksucker” was long rumoured to be a faggot as well.

2. Pedophile discussion ie simply talking about the condition of pedophelia is first amendment protected speech but the advocation of actually carrying out the act on a child is not. Thus that falls under our illegal content rule and will get a person banned to do so. However with that said users in foreign countries should take extra care in what they say on our website so they don’t come under the judgement of their own local or national laws unwittingly.

Thank you @Fat Link for having banned OP.

Wait, it's actually another one. I thought it was that blackpill general guy.

Either way, thank you to whoever banned him.

1. LGBTQ discussion is banned here for the reason that the fuckers have proven so pernicious and persistent at being able to gradually worm their way time and time again into incel communities, subvert them and eventually take them over completely ie for example Wizchan and r9k have been completely infected and subverted by fags and even our site has not escaped the reach of the faggot’s filthy unwanted grasp.
Based. Also it is fucking impossible to be a faggot and incel. These animals fuck literally everything. Letting them in would be a sick joke to everyone who has to play on hard mode with roasties. Furries should stay out too.

mods apparently decided to ban OP instead lol

we are allowed to say trannies are fucking disgusting though, aren't we?

They hated him for speaking the truth:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

They hated him for speaking the truth:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:
What did he say again?

I agree trannies cant be incels but I dont remember him doing any tranny worship, but I also could have missed some posts.

so you think people here shouldn’t be allowed to talk about how 12yo foids can be attractive, but should be allowed to talk about tranny filth? jfl unironically blow your head off if you think that.
That's not what he said retard. Trannies and pedos fall under the same umbrella and should both be purged. :feelsseriously:

was OP banned for this thread?

so you think people here shouldn’t be allowed to talk about how 12yo foids can be attractive, but should be allowed to talk about tranny filth? jfl unironically blow your head off if you think that.
D0CF1633 8372 48CF B91C 12E37C7FA044

no he got banned for being a tranny worshipper.

he said some other sus shit including this post. trans / gay content isn't allowed here.
That is correct, he was removed for a high quantity of gayposting

QWACK, QWACK, I WANT TO FUCK
Creative design funny muscle duck design funny muscle duck 151041694