Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Modern young girls aged 12-14 are at least 5'6 nowadays

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
After seeing countless Young Girls in real life and online i can say that their average height lies between 1.70-1.75cm along with proportionally abnormal Longs limbs which are a non-estrogenic trait due to desensitivization of the Estrogen receptors through excessive Estrogen exposure

Blame the water.

That's fucking hot ngl
There will be long legged 6'3 14 year old girls walking around in your lifetime

Tfu on giraffes anyway. Short girls going after tallfags is problem. And their overprotective daddies

My female cousin is only 16 and is 5'10 and I'm 23 years old and 5'7

After seeing countless Young Girls in real life and online i can say that their average height lies between 1.70-1.75cm along with proportionally abnormal Longs limbs which are a non-estrogenic trait due to desensitivization of the Estrogen receptors through excessive Estrogen exposure
The average white girl seems to be 1.7m to 1.8m (5'5 to 6)
It's pretty crazy. The tourist foids are heightmogging me who stands at 5'10 with shoes.

Women will become men and men will become women. Women will steal masculinity from men in order to rise above them. That is how western feminist societies will achieve true biological 'equality', i.e., women reigning over men. Look at all the women in crossfit. They all look like men.
It's the soy in the western diet i think

Yeah man. Quite brutal to see one or two white social project girls here at 6ft. Luckily it's only for a month per year

Yeah man. Quite brutal to see one or two white social project girls here at 6ft. Luckily it's only for a month per year
The soy in their diet gives them superpower while feminizing their men if that helps you cope

I hate foids who heightmogg me. They shouldn't be allowed to be over 5'7.

Foids are growing faster and faster due to hormones everywhere, but they also stop growing sooner. At 15 years feemayles reach their peek.

In Gayrmany, less than 5% of foids are taller than 6', but with growing hypergamy, a male needs to be at least 6'' taller than a girl to stand a chance.

Last edited:
I would’ve been ok being 5’9” if the average male height stayed at 5’10” and avg female height stayed at 5’4”... but nooooooo thanks to sexual selection/eugenics, men are 6 feet on average and foids are 5’6+ on average (5’10” in heels) and eugenics is in overdrive right now .. just fucking great. Next gen is gonna be like 6’2”/5’9”

I don’t really see a difference

Women will become men and men will become women. Women will steal masculinity from men in order to rise above them. That is how western feminist societies will achieve true biological 'equality', i.e., women reigning over men. Look at all the women in crossfit. They all look like men.

I rather not be mogged by foids thank you.
Idk about you but I’m not letting some bitch show me up as a man lmfao

In Gayrmany, less than 5% of foids are taller than 6', but with growing hypergamy, a male needs to be at least 6'' taller than a girl to stand a chance.
In Toronto, a man has to be at least 6ft 5- 7ft tall, have a 7-figure trust fund, earn 7+ figure salaries a year, & own the entire 70-floor condo in downtown Toronto.

I will rape all long legged QT jb's with my below average smelly curry dick

they're all fat as well

so they want a super masculine guy with a big frame

In Toronto, a man has to be at least 6ft 5- 7ft tall, have a 7-figure trust fund, earn 7+ figure salaries a year, & own the entire 70-floor condo in downtown Toronto.
To finally get a landwhale or a becky

I have to disagree about how the average 12-14 yo girl is 5.6-5.7, at least here in America. I was 12 6 years ago and I was about 5.7 and only remember only a handful of girls taller then me in middle school. This middle school had about 1000 people in it. There were some girls who were 14 or in 8th grade a lot taller then me, like 3 or 2 inches

That's fucking hot ngl
There will be long legged 6'3 14 year old girls walking around in your lifetime
lifefuel and ropefuel at the same time
poetic

Height, looks and maturity are all growing super fast for young girls that it's no wonder why all guys want to fuck them. You could easily see a 12yo on the street and think she is a 20yo

Not our fault when we go up to ask for their number or check out their ass when they walk past us in mini skirts that show off their neon colored thong. If the parents didn't want their daughters to be sexualized then actually fucking parent them and have them dress like children and not sluts.

The average white girl seems to be 1.7m to 1.8m (5'5 to 6)
1,70m is 5' 7" man, not 5' 5". 5' 5" is 1,65m.

1,80m is 5' 11", 1,83m is 6'.

And the average white girl height is 5' 4" in Brasil, its far from 5' 6".

It really kills me when I see a 5'10" - 6'1" foid. I'm an ex yugoslav fag so it's very common. It happens every day.
It's the worst kind of mog.

They all heightmog me at 5'7 3/4.

Not a problem I wont get to fuck those. Ropefuel for futurecels I guess

I have a female cousin around that age and she's like +180cm (probably around 6 feet in ameritard units).
She towers over me and that makes me uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back