Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Microtransactions have allowed sexy female characters to continue to exist

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
As bad as in game purchases can be I'm thankful they exist because they're preserved sexy female characters in video games. I imagine that if they didn't exist Japanese companies would probably whore themselves out to esg forms but since they know they can make a hell a lot of money off skins, they don't.

Soyboys and cunts will always hate this but it's simply more profitable in the long run to appeal to the male gaze than simp and feminist sensibilities.

On a side note, I love how the Japanese have no conception of American “diversity” quotas or wokeness.
So hearing them talk about characters in American games, they just figure “Americans like their characters ugly!” and think fat and disabled is the beauty standard in the USA. lol

On a side note, I love how the Japanese have no conception of American “diversity” quotas or wokeness.
So hearing them talk about characters in American games, they just figure “Americans like their characters ugly!” and think fat and disabled is the beauty standard in the USA. lol
I don't think they do. They seem to have an understanding of American diversity politics and just ignore it because they know it's not profitable. Maybe some fell for it. Dead or Alive 6 censored female characters and it flopped. Afterwards they returned back to milking female characters with a dead or alive Extreme Beach volleyball game.

Yeah that makes sense especially in FTP of Freemium games

Unfortunately then they have to make money so like Nikke charges TWENTY USD for a single skin

Yep I remember a palworld dev saying the character creator slider can allow for such fucked up looking characters to be made because americans like ugly characters.