Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The mental gymnastics or mental leap it takes to have a female avatar just amazes me lol

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
I feel like those guys can justify whatever is the most opposite and get away with it.

Look if one is willingly to present themselves to be a female online, it takes an absolutely special mind to go through with that. A gay mind that is... Also, it's already a tell-tale sign that they have tendency or propensity to become trans or whatever... we've all seen it happen.

Having a female avatar in front of you as a guy. Yeah, there's definitely something disturbing going on with those sorts of individual. Those guys are also usually obsessed with the lesbian and yuri stuff.

I wouldn't be surprise if they choose or play as female characters in video games too.

Although I've played Neptunia (mostly all girls). I've only played it for the action because it has special effects.

It wasn't that bad, but it doesn't really compare much to other video games.

Too much dialouges as well (which was a major time sink of the game).

May give dark souls a go someday (hopefully it isn't too grindy) after I play a list of back-log games I need to get through.

people have foid avis bc they enjoy the halo effect of being associated with the foid

same way as troons become foids bc they want a foid halo effect

people have foid avis bc they enjoy the halo effect of being associated with the foid

same way as troons become foids bc they want a foid halo effect
Absolute truth.

But those guys will fight so hard to deny it, when you confront them about it.

I've also been in incel discord server where a lot of these guys have anime girl pfps, they form their little cliques, then they do gay/lesbian/yuri with each other, and they do lots of owo kisses, cuddles, and hugs with that owo bot. It's pretty disturbing (especially if knowing that it's ugly fellas behind their anime girl pfps going at it with each other and being physically affectionate virtually). Usually, I just put it off, and be like meh whatever. Anyway, not in any discord servers atm. Looks like there's a strong under current of sissification going on.

. Yeah, there's definitely something disturbing going on with those sorts of individual.
This. It doesn't happen at once but progresses slowly, and suddenly you will hear that X is trans.

Yeah. I confronted someone on here about having a foid as pfp and he always tried to project everything, he wasnt able to give me a a proper reason why he has a foid avi and an anti incel signature

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back