Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Message to all lurking women and simps

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Yes women. I wish you were dead. I hope you suffer and your life is full of misery. If I could press a button that instantly wiped out every single female on this planet I would not hesitate. I hate you. I do not view you as human. You are predictable animals and scum. I rejoice when I see videos of women dying. With every female death the world becomes more peaceful.

If I saw a girl overdosing on the streets I'd grin ear to ear.

And to the simps lurking, femoids say the same about men so who cares? Is it only a problem when I do it you fucking cuck? I bet you want to beat me up. Too bad we live in America where if you tried I'd have legal grounds to blow your head off :society:

Greetings and salutations IT

Yes women. I wish you were dead. I hope you suffer and your life is full of misery. If I could press a button that instantly wiped out every single female on this planet I would not hesitate. I hate you. I do not view you as human. You are predictable animals and scum. I rejoice when I see videos of women dying. With every female death the world becomes more peaceful.

And to the simps lurking, femoids say the same about men so who cares? Is it only a problem when I do it you fucking cuck? I bet you want to beat me up. Too bad we live in America where if you tried I'd have legal grounds to blow your head off :society:
A certain subreddit would sure love this.:feelsPop::feelsPop:

The brocel's hatred for foids is irreversible. He would rather 'dollmaxx' instead, than to fuck a FOID

Male and women need to renunite again. See thats the main issue in our today's world. The "elite" tries for decades now to divide men and women. But the fact is that we both need each other. Thats mother nature

And to the simps lurking, femoids say the same about men so who cares? Is it only a problem when I do it you fucking cuck?
I actually saw a simp defend foids whom say men need to die. Simps need to kill themselves, mate.

The brocel's hatred for foids is irreversible. He would rather 'dollmaxx' instead, than to fuck a FOID.
Currently looking to acquire a Cassandra doll from Soulcaliber when independent from family but can't find one.

Male and women need to renunite again. See thats the main issue in our today's world. The "elite" tries for decades now to divide men and women. But the fact is that we both need each other. Thats mother nature
Women have always been horrible. The elite are a scrape goat to pin all their inherit flaws on

Greetings and salutations IT
A certain subreddit would sure love this.:feelsPop::feelsPop:
This post is for all lurkers.

Dear lurking women, I do not approve his message. I love and respect all genders!!!

I actually saw a simp defend foids whom say men need to die. Simps need to kill themselves, mate.
"But men rape women!" Present them statistics that show women rape just as much by legal definition and they'll justify that as well. Women can do no wrong. Their penises will excuse all their sins

XXX

Women have always been horrible. The elite are a scrape goat to pin all their inherit flaws on
No they dont. What tf you talking about. Its an old plan to divide everything we know, everything that is been considered "normal" for centuries. Women are just too easy to brainwash.

Written like the Supreme Gentleman himself

Women are just easy to brainwash and manipulate. The elites are the only ones I truly hate in this whole scenario

How is it cope? It's reality
It is reality what you said. OP dont want to discuss the important details for some reason. I kinda feel OP but men need women and vice versa. Otherwise humans are going to extinct.

@copemaxx9002 @BlackPilledNeet
@NeverGetUp36
Jews didn't make women awful. Women have always been awful. Blaming Jews and acting as if women are naturally good is mindless behavior. "ugh actually women are good! It's just Jewish men that make them bad!" Instead of hating women you hate other men like a mindless simp

@NeverGetUp36
Jews didn't make women awful. Women have always been awful. Blaming Jews and acting as if women are naturally good is mindless behavior. "ugh actually women are good! It's just Jewish men that make them bad!" Instead of hating women you hate other men like a mindless simp
I never blamed Jews. Honestly the blaming the Jews for everything shit is very low IQ.

Human beings in general are awful, no particular group.

@NeverGetUp36
I dont know wtf you talking about but I didnt understand anything you said. I said the "elite". "Elite" means powerful people, ok? People who run politics and that can be everybody with tons of money and power. I think you want to find an excuse to fagmaxx.

Last edited:
Human beings in general are awful, no particular group.
Women are the worst of the worst.

I dont know wtf you talking about but I didnt understand anything you said. I said the "elite". "Elite" means powerful people, ok? People who run politics and that can be everybody with tons of money and power. I think you want to find an excuse to fagmaxx.
Shut up. You want an excuse to praise women

Women are the worst of the worst.

Shut up. You want an excuse to praise women
I love women. Like pretty, loyal women. But i dislike most women. I think most women are easy to manipulate and brainwash. That why (once again) the so-called "elite" gave women rights to vote.