Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mentalcel= knowing you're ugly

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
There is no such thing as a mentalcel. This is just simply common fact, common sense, yet for some strange reason alot of incel communities still have MASSIVE coping on there where dudes really will sit there and say they're incel because they're mentalcel.

Mentalcel = ugly.

Mentalcel = knowing you're ugly from looking at the mirror so having low self esteem.

Tldr youre just UGLY and nothing more.

this can be quite good:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

If ur not NT it might even be over at mid tier normie level

It is over at normie level REGARDLESS. The best you can hope for is a fat Becky once in a blue moon who will cheat on you.

Not unless you're that LARPING fag that appeared on Vice incel documentary jfl he claimed to be mentalcel

I used to believe (cope) that I was a mentalcel, because I thought that if I just had more confidence I'd get a relationship. That illusion broke when I tried talking to foids and realized that they reacted badly to my attention and would go on to say negative things about me behind my back. It broke even further when the friends I did make told me that in their brutally honest opinions I was below average in looks.

One of the most important signs of knowing if you're ugly. Is not experiencing kissing at age 12-17.

The biggest one of them all is being virgin after 16.

I used to believe (cope) that I was a mentalcel, because I thought that if I just had more confidence I'd get a relationship. That illusion broke when I tried talking to foids and realized that they reacted badly to my attention and would go on to say negative things about me behind my back. It broke even further when the friends I did make told me that in their brutally honest opinions I was below average in looks.
Yup, it's just cope.

"Nah bro I'm not ugly I'm just for some reason unconfident despite not being ugly!"

Women never talked to me at all. I was never talked with and when I tried to talk with them they would look at me like "what the fuck are you doing get away from me" and not even respond half the time.
One of the most important signs of knowing if you're ugly. Is not experiencing kissing at age 12-17.

Very true.

Damn im 17 :feelsrope:

Women never talked to me at all. I was never talked with and when I tried to talk with them they would look at me like "what the fuck are you doing get away from me" and not even respond half the time.
That's the familiar feeling. You realize fast that you aren't just bad at talking to foids, you're not allowed to talk to them based on their own standards.

That's the familiar feeling. You realize fast that you aren't just bad at talking to foids, you're not allowed to talk to them based on their own standards.
Women would literally let an ugly male die on the side of the street without even allowing him to ask them for help. They WANT YOU DEAD.

Autism.co
more like ugly.co

I'd like to know just how many autistic people who claim to be a 6 or above are here

more like ugly.co

I'd like to know just how many autistic people who claim to be a 6 or above are here

If anyone claims to be a 6 or above no matter what kind of condition they have they should gtfo

Correction: Mentalcel = thinking you're ugly.
If your mental health is the only thing stopping you from getting laid / a relationship and your looks are fine then you're a mentalcel.

MentalCel is mostly cope. I used to believe I was one but then I realized sub 5 5'5 manlet

Not unless you're that LARPING fag that appeared on Vice incel documentary jfl he claimed to be mentalcel
I wanted to punch that bastard so badly.
MSM will never interview a truecel.

If your mental health is the only thing stopping you from getting laid / a relationship and your looks are fine then you're a mentalcel.
If you don't get sex you're ugly. That's it

Nah bro I'm not ugly I'm just for some reason unconfident despite not being ugly!"

Ok this is your experience which i understand happens to ugly guys; but other people have other experience too. Why should only yours be valid??

For example i almost never got IODs straight away like you. When i was young females were overwhelmingly neutral or polite, the same way when you talk to a random guy. It was only after they got to know me better that they started to shun me because i either said some pretty retarded shit or didnt say anything at all which doesnt help either.

So just because uglycels exist doesnt mean mentalcels dont

There is no such thing as a mentalcel. This is just simply common fact, common sense, yet for some strange reason alot of incel communities still have MASSIVE coping on there where dudes really will sit there and say they're incel because they're mentalcel.

Mentalcel = ugly.

Mentalcel = knowing you're ugly from looking at the mirror so having low self esteem.

Tldr youre just UGLY and nothing more.
All my homies hate mentalcels
Also I don’t give a fuck if you’re using your last brain cell to use this forum, if you look like Chad or a normie BTFO

Last edited:
mentalcel is a cope. Autistic Chad still gets laid.

thanks bro, do you recognize it from somewhere?
Not the text, although it is based and I can relate to it.

What happened to the gif?
That's mainly what I was mirin.

Not the text, although it is based and I can relate to it.

What happened to the gif?
That's mainly what I was mirin.
i dont know man it always disappears after a day, to me at it seems that way at least

There are a lot of good or average looking autistic men that never got a girlfriend.

There are a lot of good or average looking autistic men that never got a girlfriend.
true its always the extreme here. incel isnt't autistic just his ugliness or chad is autistic and still fucks. what about low tier normies with aspergers or even just normies with autism its over them as well. inb4 sub8 cope

if they are not ugly they atleast aren't hated that much on first sight from normie

Mentalcels don't exist, and the only way they go higher than 5.5/10 is by frauding their photos or take it from advantaging angles.
I used to do that when I asked for help on other forums. Frauding my pictures so that I look 6.5 while I'm actually a 5 at most.

If you haven’t passed these requirements you are SUBHUMAN to every non incel on earth

Hello brother
Screenshot 20200404 220710 YouTube

The largest sign is having no friends after the age of 18 and no social media account. Like me.

The largest sign is having no friends after the age of 18 and no social media account. Like me.

Yes, true. Normies are very unforgiving of sub 5 males.

Yeah no

If you've never had a gf you're not good looking

Read more on autism. I would like to tell about persons that I know, but can't do that because I don't want to reveal their identity and mine.

jfl, bdd is not an excuse for being an incel; haven't you checked the bdd subreddit? almost all the foids there have bf's, but almost none of the guys (except for those thar are truly GL)

I’m not a mentalcel tbh

My uppet body is bad looking but I dont feel ugly when I lie down in my apartement.

It would make sense that you feel attractive even if you know you’re ugly because all your ancestors reproduced. Youre probably descended from a multitude of Chads even if its not shown by your looks.

MentalCel is mostly cope. I used to believe I was one but then I realized sub 5 5'5 manlet

My god sir. It never even remotely began for you. Manlet = death sentence

jfl, bdd is not an excuse for being an incel; haven't you checked the bdd subreddit? almost all the foids there have bf's, but almost none of the guys (except for those thar are truly GL)
It seems you've reached the conclusion that females cannot be incels, which I agree with.
Femcels don't exist.

Read more on autism. I would like to tell about persons that I know, but can't do that because I don't want to reveal their identity and mine.
They're ugly then.

Get lost with this bluepill retardation greycel fag

Agreed. Almost all the fakecels that were revealed here knew they weren't incel in the first place but just pussies who didn't feel like trying in the beginning and decided to LARP

They're ugly then.

Get lost with this bluepill retardation greycel fag

You can't accept that there are people in this world that based on looks good easily be expected to have a girlfriend based on looks if they did not have autism.

You call me fag(got). I am not a homosexual. If I were, I think I could have some sex and intimacy from men.

EDIT: Even here just recently (today?) was a thread linking to a study that revealed that very few autists had a sexual relationship at the time of the study. There could not possible be that kind of a difference between the healthy control group based on looks alone. In autism surveys question about being virgin is often encountered, for a reason. Ask doctors, if you don't believe me.

Last edited:
Women would literally let an ugly male die on the side of the street without even allowing him to ask them for help. They WANT YOU DEAD.
And we are expected to stfu and deal with that and not buy a GOER watch