Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Men are agents of light

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
It never ceases to surprise me how good men are despite being shat on by the nature and foids. Men constantly think of different ways to make life better and have created all these utopian ideologies which promise eternal universal peace, but which fail because of the nature of the universe and foids (they're really one and the same, foids are manifestations of the psychopathic principles governing this hell-realm). Honestly, the only disadvantage of men is being too idealistic and thus naïve (which produces cucks/simps; "if I treat foids well, surely they'll repay with the same") or buying into feminine dynamics of control and internalizing them (which produces golems/chads; to some extent I think golems/chads may be the original trannies aka they have natural tendency towards feminine thought patterns; "to be a male, you have to become a psychopath brute"). Even all Biblical archangels are male! (makes sense, there are no foids in heaven)

I really think a male-only society would be a genuine utopia. I like to imagine G3 My Little Pony kingdoms (there was no united Equestria back then, but there were many small settlements which were friendly to each other like Ponyville, Unicornia etc. ) being all-male. The ponies have only one gender and in the show they use feminine pronouns because of the women-are-wonderful effect and the reversal of femininity and masculinity (may elab in future posts), but it makes so much more sense for it to be a male-only society. Foids are the man's burden.

It's one of these things that'd require a whole book to explain, but for such things you can use art to deliver the massage faster.
This is the archetypical woman:
Bhairav Attributes Kali

This is the archetypical man:
Ezgif 1 392d0daa5c64

That's kind of crazy.

I wave a wall carpet of Kali right beside my desk and one of Hyperborea right above my desk, u mad?

Brotherhood cope tbh
Although women are a bit worse on average than a lot of guys toward nonchad males ngl