Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meet Jake Bilardi, Australian incel who joined ISIS and conducted a suicide attack against his enemies.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

He was an incel for surel, his bio on wikipedia:

Abu Abdullah al-Australi (1 December 1996 – 11 March 2015), born Jake Bilardi, dubbed by the media as Jihadi Jake, was an eighteen year old Australian suicide bomber considered among the youngest recruited from a Western nation.[1] Bilardi's background has been described as radically different from other Western recruits and symbolises youth issues more than ideological ones.

Born in Craigieburn, Victoria, Bilardi was a shy, lonely boy and student who was reportedly bullied by peers.[4][5] Bilardi kept a blog describing his disdain for United States forces committing crimes against Muslims in the Middle East. He became radical after his mother died of cancer. By 2014, he expressed sympathy for Osama bin Laden on Facebook. Concerned that the Australian government was monitoring him, Bilardi turned to building explosives in the event he would not be able to leave the country.[6] A recruiter for Jabhat al-Nusra made contact with him in August 2014 and he left for Iraq.[7][8][9]

Bilardi died in a suicide attack in Ramadi, Iraq on 11 March 2015.

lol dying for this guys and killing sand people who are as much incels as him

I've seen this meme it used to always say when you wake up from an acid trip and ur in isis

It's so over for the two sand nigger-cels beside him, I hope that they've already been put out of their misery.

Looks like a 12 year old girl.

He should trapmaxx instead tbh

I agree he would make a great trap.

Funny thing is, they are more incel than him.

@Themisterpepsi

he looks feminen but pretty

Became radical after mom dies of cancer......all it takes is one bad day

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back