Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Medals wouldn’t stay on my dog tags, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Ive acquired some Catholic medals in the past as a militarycel that id just throw on my dog tags, even though i was never catholic…problem was, they just wouldnt stay on, mang

I had 2 or 3, but only recall the miraculous medal that i now wish i still had, mang. Through rigorous training and exercise, they just kept falling off and eventually, all were lost, mang:feelsbadman:

Have you tried st josephs oil

Idk what that is, GrAY
It's supposedly some miraculous oil that'll cure all ailments that they sell over here. I think it's just overpriced vegetable oil now though. I have it somewhere

Does it work, GrAY?:feelssus:
Honestly never tried it. I keep it more as a keepsake that anything else. This Phillipino dude gave it too me and he swore by it. Said it cured his back pains.

You put medals on the dog tags? Didn't know that was an option

Honestly never tried it. I keep it more as a keepsake that anything else. This Phillipino dude gave it too me and he swore by it. Said it cured his back pains.
Ricemen tend to know these things, GrAY. We have other oils that put western shit like vicks, icyhot, bengay, etc. to shame, mang

You put medals on the dog tags? Didn't know that was an option
Yes, they allow you to wear religious articles with your dog tags if you’re so inclined to do so, GrAY, unless the corps differs

Ricemen tend to know these things, GrAY. We have other oils that put western shit like vicks, icyhot, bengay, etc. to shame, mang
Undoubtedly, natural remedies as far as I know we're never a western thing until we stole it from the people we colonized

Ohhh you mean in conjunction with the dog tags, yeah yeah we can wear whatever so long as it's tucked in