Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL me when i get a noti but its from proudweeb/jungle

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
Me when me when

@proudweeb @Jungle stop fucking postmaxxing in my old sewers threads, i don't even have to check what thread it is, if i see the notification is from you i just close it. go make your own threads and postmaxx in there with each other to keep the autism contained

Sorry I’ll make sure to do some adjustments on my bots regarding certain parameters

Someone care to explain why these Jungle and proudweeb n1gn0gs are posting in sewers posts

you fixed @FamilyGuy1999, he doesnt tag as much anymore
This thread https://incels.is/threads/be-very-suspicious-of-users-who-have-a-large-amount-of-posts-here.301518/

included a special script to put a daily limit on how many tags @FamilyGuy1999 can do

I also blocked his access to that particular thread, thats why you don’t see him in any of the replies
True:feelsbadman:

i remember this one time when i woke up i had 30 notis, was very exicted cause it was the most ive ever had, 25 of them were familyguy1999:feelskek:
:feelsPop: :feelshaha: :feelskek:

i remember this one time when i woke up i had 30 notis, was very exicted cause it was the most ive ever had, 25 of them were familyguy1999:feelskek:
Feelsbadman

go make your own threads and postmaxx in there with each other to keep the autism contained
They already have their own threads, and the postmaxxing counting threads but that's not enough for them. They want to hijack the sewers main page and make it unusable for others. The sewers is now their personal space.

And people I tag bellow all agree with this behavior otherwise they would have told them to stop it:
@SergeantIncel @Master @mental_out @i_a_m_i @knajjd

Last edited:
Someone care to explain why these Jungle and proudweeb n1gn0gs are posting in sewers posts
Postmaxxing.
Pretty much they just want the number by their name to be higher and so they can get different colored ranks faster.

Postmaxxing.
Pretty much they just want the number by their name to be higher and so they can get different colored ranks faster.
they reached 10000 posts a fair while ago there is no more different rank colours for them

they reached 10000 posts a fair while ago there is no more different rank colours for them
I was just explaining what postmaxxing is in general.

that's nothing. I log into like 350 notifications daily from jungle lol

View attachment 458257
@proudweeb @Jungle stop fucking postmaxxing in my old sewers threads, i don't even have to check what thread it is, if i see the notification is from you i just close it. go make your own threads and postmaxx in there with each other to keep the autism contained
agreed I just blocked em. can't handle their trash meaningless posting. I actually stopped using sewers altogether cause of those 2 fuckers

They alone make up over 75% of my notifications. I got over 20 notifications in a few hours and they were almost all of them were from those 2 alone. It’s because they just bump old sewer threads I made months ago with random dots or emotes.

@kanyepilled you are free from jail

i rarely get alerts from them

mogs me at getting alerts from them. i’m too unpopular to be tagged

I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause

I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Teach Pokemon to understand
The power that's inside

Pokemon! Gotta catch 'em all