Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] BE VERY SUSPICIOUS OF USERS WHO HAVE A LARGE AMOUNT OF POSTS HERE

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
Messaging users willy nilly without any hesitation is a normie trait, there is no way a person who has been bullied and outcasted their entire life would have the ability to socialize and connect well. Just like every other fucking shit site on the internet, there are always retarded social hierarchies.

If I had to guess, I imagine fakecels lean towards a large social group for the main reason of having people support them in the accusation of fakeceldom, or perhaps more malicious intent like scheming and plotting within the community. How do fakecels get exposed? It is almost exclusively because they admitted to fakeceldom to one of their social circle members. @FamilyGuy1999 was noted on his large amount of initiated contact with users, tagging users in random threads left and right, me included.

Remember when "Free @Broly!" was a thing? And everyone was going "WHO"? That user got banned right after joining but due to talking with users, he had managed to create a base that supports him. Meaning that some greycel who got banned as soon as he joined will get support via connections, despite of giving nothing fucking noteworthy to the forum.

Is there ANY way extroverted fakecel to NOT find this forum appealing? The amount of friendless, introverted, depressed losers here means that that it would be easy for the fakecel to manipulate and exploit users, create a base and eventually an orbiter army.

Last edited:
nice amount of posts

Messaging users willy nilly without any hesitation is a normie trait, there is no way a person who has been bullied and outcasted their entire life would have the ability to socialize and connect well. Just like every other fucking shit site on the internet, there are always retarded social hierarchies.

If I had to guess, I imagine fakecels lean towards a large social group for the main reason of having people support them in the accusation of fakeceldom, or perhaps more malicious intent like scheming and plotting within the community. How do fakecels get exposed? It is almost exclusively because they admitted to fakeceldom to one of their social circle members. @FamilyGuy1999 was noted on his large amount of initiated contact with users, messaging users left and right, me included.

Remember when "Free @Broly!" was a thing? And everyone was going "WHO"? That user got banned right after joining but due to talking with users, he had managed to create a base that supports him. Meaning that some greycel who got banned as soon as he joined will get support via connections, despite of giving nothing fucking noteworthy to the forum.

Is there ANY way extroverted fakecel to NOT find this forum appealing? The amount of friendless, introverted, depressed losers here means that that it would be easy for the fakecel to manipulate and exploit users, create a base and eventually an orbiter army.
so...you?

i believe this especially when it's coming from the most NT user

There are no incels on incels.is only temporarily embarassed Chads.

There are no incels on incels.is only temporarily embarassed Chads.
As I said, incels.is is only purgatory for unsaved souls waiting to ascend.

surprise what GIF

Don't look at the number of posts you have...

this thread was made on purpose of avoiding suspicion towards OP.

Why would anyone use all that effort on a forum that doesnt have foids to manipulate :lul:

Tbh, I'll be suspicious about any one who claims to be a "Canadian" on the Internet.

We all know "Canada" is a third-world shithole so they don't have he infrastructure needed for Internet access, nor do they have the intelligence of making one of their own. So what they do is that they leach us out of our precious bandwidth because they know that we are the most advanced nation in the world with the best Internet and these snowniggers who are too lazy and dumb want to take advantage of that. Just like any other thrid world shithole that mooches off our great nation while we have to pay for everything they take!

And for what are they using OUR Internet for? To spread their stupid cuck libtard ideas as well as justify their delusions in that they are not American (which they are), that the British monarchy still rules the continent (which they don't since 1776) and that their French (seriously French is a fag language, cut that shit out and when you speak American speak it properly instead of nasaling your goddamned vowels).

So we say that if they continue promote their anti-freedom and Communist bullshit that we should take their precious Internet away from them and let that "country" rot and collapse until they beg at their knees and admit to their "country" being illegitimate this whole time and to join the Freedom side.

Like, how the fuck does "Canada" have the infrastructure for Internet with their poor geography and dumb-as-shit populace with their collective psychotic autistic shit? Why do we keep giving them things that we already have here? Seriously, any one from "Canada" should be IP banned and denied Internet access until they move to the United States and renounce their "Canadian citizenship".

Tbh, I'll be suspicious about any one who claims to be a "Canadian" on the Internet.

We all know "Canada" is a third-world shithole so they don't have he infrastructure needed for Internet access, nor do they have the intelligence of making one of their own. So what they do is that they leach us out of our precious bandwidth because they know that we are the most advanced nation in the world with the best Internet and these snowniggers who are too lazy and dumb want to take advantage of that. Just like any other thrid world shithole that mooches off our great nation while we have to pay for everything they take!

And for what are they using OUR Internet for? To spread their stupid cuck libtard ideas as well as justify their delusions in that they are not American (which they are), that the British monarchy still rules the continent (which they don't since 1776) and that their French (seriously French is a fag language, cut that shit out and when you speak American speak it properly instead of nasaling your goddamned vowels).

So we say that if they continue promote their anti-freedom and Communist bullshit that we should take their precious Internet away from them and let that "country" rot and collapse until they beg at their knees and admit to their "country" being illegitimate this whole time and to join the Freedom side.

Like, how the fuck does "Canada" have the infrastructure for Internet with their poor geography and dumb-as-shit populace with their collective psychotic autistic shit? Why do we keep giving them things that we already have here? Seriously, any one from "Canada" should be IP banned and denied Internet access until they move to the United States and renounce their "Canadian citizenship".
The entire Scott Pilgrim series is Canadian propoganda to make it seem as though Canada is remotely habitable

Nice try, Syrup Drinkers.

The entire Scott Pilgrim series is Canadian propoganda to make it seem as though Canada is remotely habitable

Yeah, who in their right minds wants to live up there when there's a much better country down South that actually has an economy and absolute freedom?

Last edited:
Yeah, who in their right minds wants to live up there when there's a much better country down South that actually has an economy and absolute freedom.
My thoughts exactly! I say we completely wipe Canada off the map.

My thoughts exactly! I say we completely wipe Canada off the map.
Yeah, I wonder why we haven't reclaimed it already, especially after World War II, there was no excuse. The "Royal Canadian Armed Forces" are a fucking joke compared to the US Army. And do you think the British will give a fuck anymore? Their military is a joke too and if they try to intervene we will also eradicate any attempt of invasion. If they couldn't keep up with Argentina, let alone how would they fare against us.

The British don't give a fuck about "Canada" anymore, it is time to give up on your delusions and move on!

Yeah, I wonder why we haven't reclaimed it already, especially after World War II, there was no excuse. The "Royal Canadian Armed Forces" are a fucking joke compared to the US Army. And do you think the British will give a fuck anymore? Their military is a joke too and if they try to intervene we will also eradicate any attempt of invasion. If they couldn't keep up with Argentina, let alone how would they fare against us.

The British don't give a fuck about "Canada" anymore, it is time to give up on your delusions and move on!
The British are nothing but lolcows now, a shadow of their former glory.

And all the Syrup Drinkers are absolutely cucked out of their kinds. It's easy W's. But who would even want their disgusting land anyways?

The British are nothing but lolcows now, a shadow of their former glory.

And all the Syrup Drinkers are absolutely cucked out of their kinds. It's easy W's. But who would even want their disgusting land anyways?
Well take it anyways. Convince the "Canadians" that they are part of our country now, teach them about freedom and make everyone speak proper American English as the first and only language. At least we'll give them actual freedom and economic prosperity and make them use real money so that the quality of living will be better in our northern 13 states than when they were as illegally occupied territories.

Québec and the "French Canadians" better shut the fuck up and accept that France abandoned them and they lost like the surrender monkeys they are, and stop being like the French with their arrogancy and bitching and moaning. Just like how we made the Cajuns and the Acadians in Louisiana assimilate and made them proper English-speaking Americans like any other American, Québec must also assimilate and be just as American as any other state. American English is the only valid language, it is the best language and no other language can compete with American English. No need for other inferior faggot languages making things complicated. I don't want to hear people talking or reading signs in an unfamiliar foreign language that I don't understand and don't care to learn and give a shit about.

And the northern states have lots of wood and oil that they don't want to put into use because of "muh Indian land" and because they're dumb enough to not exploit their own resources which they have a lot. Who gives a fuck about Injuns, they're all going extinct anyways. This is white man's land and we are going to civilized even the arctic tundras because it's Manifest Destiny.

wtf since when did this thread get derailed into something about canada

wtf since when did this thread get derailed into something about canada
Because we need to expose to the rest of the world about their delusions and that "Canada" is an illegitimate state that should not exist, and to explain to them that the "Canadians" that they are actually Americans and they are rightfully a part of our country as equal citizens under one constitution and to enlighten them about freedom.

So let's talk aboot "Canada", eh?

Is @Broly and @FamilyGuy1999 finally banned?

Those two faggots ruined this site sending each other love posts in every thread

Edit those two faggots are still here
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Plus we’ve got this little fucking brat who still gets bedtime stories read to him from his mommy

This place has gone to shit
:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
True, high post count = fakecel

op is in chad suspect watch
op is on chad suspect watch

yeah makes sense I guess but it's impossible to prove

I agree never really trusted the very social people on here

I mean how do they have the energy always thought they were fakecels

I will keep that in mind.

If I had to guess, I imagine fakecels lean towards a large social group for the main reason of having people support them in the accusation of fakeceldom, or perhaps more malicious intent like scheming and plotting within the community. How do fakecels get exposed? It is almost exclusively because they admitted to fakeceldom to one of their social circle members. @FamilyGuy1999 was noted on his large amount of initiated contact with users, tagging users in random threads left and right, me included.

Good advice.

It is clear to anyone with a brain that more than half this forum is people clearly not incel who are pretending for some reason. What that reason I dont know but it cant be good. If you are truly an incel why would you put so much effort into making these esoteric weird memes and sewersmaxxing. It doesn't make sense. But then you remember that most of this forum is literally children under 20 and it starts to make sense

Well take it anyways. Convince the "Canadians" that they are part of our country now, teach them about freedom and make everyone speak proper American English as the first and only language. At least we'll give them actual freedom and economic prosperity and make them use real money so that the quality of living will be better in our northern 13 states than when they were as illegally occupied territories.

Québec and the "French Canadians" better shut the fuck up and accept that France abandoned them and they lost like the surrender monkeys they are, and stop being like the French with their arrogancy and bitching and moaning. Just like how we made the Cajuns and the Acadians in Louisiana assimilate and made them proper English-speaking Americans like any other American, Québec must also assimilate and be just as American as any other state. American English is the only valid language, it is the best language and no other language can compete with American English. No need for other inferior faggot languages making things complicated. I don't want to hear people talking or reading signs in an unfamiliar foreign language that I don't understand and don't care to learn and give a shit about.

And the northern states have lots of wood and oil that they don't want to put into use because of "muh Indian land" and because they're dumb enough to not exploit their own resources which they have a lot. Who gives a fuck about Injuns, they're all going extinct anyways. This is white man's land and we are going to civilized even the arctic tundras because it's Manifest Destiny.
This is the most American shit I've ever read in my life.

Yep , the top users like diocel and gorilla guy are larpers just like evil blkpillpres and dragster possibly it users or feds

Imo post count should not increase for posting in the sewers

Send some free karma plz?

Send some free karma plz?
I just upvoted your comment.

• ⁠FAQ

What does this mean?

The amount of karma (points) on your comment and Reddit account has increased by one.

Why did you do this?

There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be deserving of positive karma. These include, but are not limited to:

Kindness/wholesomeness towards other Redditors, Sharing correct information, Sarcasm well delivered, mitigating the use of “/s”.

Am I gilded by the Reddit?

No - not yet. But you should keep making comments like this in the future. Otherwise I will be forced to issue a medal of choice, which may put your commenting and posting privileges as the subject of envy of many other Redditors.

I don't believe my comment deserved an upvote. Can you un-upvote it?

Sure, upvotes happen. But only in exceedingly rare circumstances will I undo an upvote. If you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message explaining what I got wrong. I tend to respond to Reddit PMs within several minutes. Do note, however, that over 100% of upvote appeals are rejected, and yours is likely no exception.

How can I prevent this from happening in the future?

Accept the upvote and move on. But learn from this “mistake”: your behavior will always be celebrated on Reddit.com. I will continue to issue upvotes until you un-improve your conduct. Remember: Reddit is fun, not a cesspool.

There's rly few people here anyway: thousands of accounts at most, a few hundred active from time to time and maybe only a few dozen active regularly. Maybe the numbers are even smaller than this. I won't include the lurkers, because they are here just for the lolz/IT/watchdogs, they can't be counted as members.

Most accounts here barely interact with the forum once every few weeks/months, there's so many people with years-old accounts that have maybe a few hundred posts at most. It's pretty obvious, but most users here are just LARPing, considering there is LITERALLY NO WAY to expose them, other than them being total idiots and mentioning things about their real life to people connected to this forum.

The truth is, the REAL incels aren't able to waste their time shitposting on some garbage forum on the internet. They're too busy suffering and having terrible lives to be able to do that.

I imagine that a REAL incel, whose live is genuinely affected and impaired by inceldom, can't find the motivation to study and get a good job or spend their time working, because they have nothing to look forward to, thus resulting in terrible issues such as getting kicked out, being piss-poor, not having basic facilities etc. If you have the resolve to do these things, then inceldom isn't that big of a deal for you, since you have more important things to struggle for than the lack of connection/intimacy/sex, so why would you even browse this forum in the first place?

Also, a lot of incels would barely be able to interact with others, unlike most NT users here who make a lot of friend groups and even get orbiters that protect them.

Ok

@FamilyGuy1999 GTFIH you pussy