Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mayo foids look like fairies, ethnic foids look like trolls

They're not feminine, I get mogged by 6ft+ tall wide shouldered white women everyday
5cbe7c35-e1fa-42c9-9193-0a40eb76ec3f.jpg

^ this is a barbarian femoid imagine thinking they are superior
neanderthals are just gay at this point for wanting to fuck that :feelsjuice:
The hottest white foids are hotter than the hottest ethnic foids and you perfectly know that
top 1% gigastacy black foids mog the absolute barbarian out of neaderthal/barbarian foids and you know that
you are just coping because of your inbreeding genetics
you are barbarian so you want to fuck your manufactured tribe because you love inbreeding
just go to kentucky in the USA so you can satisfy your inbreeding genetics without shame

They're not feminine, I get mogged by 6ft+ tall wide shouldered white women everyday
Tall white foids are hot, you're coping.
I prefer asians. Look up kiko mizuhara
She doesn't look like a typical noodle tho. She's actually hapa.
5cbe7c35-e1fa-42c9-9193-0a40eb76ec3f.jpg

^ this is a barbarian femoid imagine thinking they are superior
neanderthals are just gay at this point for wanting to fuck that :feelsjuice:
Nah, that's just a tranny in that picture. You're also coping.

For you maybe but there's nothing feminine about some giant towering over you
As long as they're not butch. Tall foids are more insecure and only date even taller gigachads anyways.

Who cares? This is just foid worship, everyone in this thread is retarded and cherrypicks pictures of attractive foids.

Nah, that's just a tranny in that picture. You're also coping.
cope my picture is the average barbarian femoid in western europe.
the only barbarians that have vaginas in the world live in eastern europe but most are neanderthal and therefore even more subhuman
Tall foids can still be feminine IMO.
you are such a cuck

you just want to lick and smell long hairy barbarian legs that smell like cheese

High tier east asians keep their looks for at least one whole decade after high tier white ones have already hit the wall,

When people are in the yellow fever they are not thinking of the average noodle, they think of a girl around this looks level:

View attachment 529592

A lot of east asian foids are still really attractive even in their 40s! Meanwhile former white stacys are already a fossil at that age
Very true, white foids start looking like shit after 25-28 years old.

Noodles can often keep looking good from 32-43.

Thats why as a ricecel in my 30s, I have almost completely taken white foids off my list. The funny thing is, as I age and look older, I might actually have a better shot with white foids in their late 20s.

Who cares? This is just foid worship, everyone in this thread is retarded and cherrypicks pictures of attractive foids.
cope on average cumskin ones are 1-2 SMV points above ethnic foids.

Do you deny that white people are beautiful?
Most white people look like shit still. It’s a minority of people, including among whites, that look beautiful. Deathnics just less have these kinds of people on top.
cope on average cumskin ones are 1-2 SMV points above ethnic foids.
Cope, noodlewhores are above average cumwhore

Most white people look like shit still. It’s a minority of people, including among whites, that look beautiful. Deathnics just less have these kinds of people on top.

Cope, noodlewhores are above average cumwhore
Not here. Noodles worse than cumskins on average. Maybe in ur area.

Not here. Noodles worse than cumskins on average. Maybe in ur area.
Well, he lives around Vancouver, "Canada" which is where all the Asians move to when they go to live in North America nowadays.

Basically Honk Kong 2.0.

Well, he lives in Vancouver which is where all Asians in North America move to nowadays. Basically Honk Kong 2.0.
True he also sees more upper class noodles than us NYC niggas. So the noodles there probably buy better skin care
It's a class thing. Universities are full of thin Staceys while low income areas have some fat beckies
True Copexodiius in rich fag city where rich chinis buy property to launder their CCP money. While noodles of my area NYC are poorfags