Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Top 10 reasons why foids are awful

Foremostfiend

Foremostfiend

Greycel
Foids are nothing but a bunch disgusting parasitic bitches with nothing to offer except terrible attitudes. These toilets are petty, passive aggressive cunts who do nothing but make the wirld and life miserable for whoever they feel like. Originally, I wrote 137 reasons but nobody wants to read all of that. So I covered the general gist of the reasons and broke it down.

1. They have terrible taste in men. That's why most of us are here.

They go for Chad and Tyrone, but ignore men who want to marry them until they're single moms with tunnel sized vaginas and 8 kids by 8 other men. Foids even know they're getting into red flag relationships and will stay with them if they're getting their asses beat and let them abuse their kids, because 'I wuve hyim. Onwe I cun fix him" and let everyone around the suffer the collateral damage.

2. They are incredibly high maintenance and except you to do everything for them.

They want you to do the heavy lifting, drive them, get them food, pay for everything and give them gifts in return for their worn out vaginas. The term passenger princess is even used to describe toiletw who don't want to drive, but do nothing but be back seat drivers at the same time. Foids glorify being lazy while soaking in luxury and are parasitic in nature.

3. Near damn impossible expectations from men.

They want Chad. They need Chad. They crave Chad like a drug even if it means getting used in every single way left and right. A man could be over 6 feet, make 6 figures, have more than a 6 inch cock, and look, smell, and have the status of a God, but they'd still reject him for being too nice or giving them 'the ick'. Their freaking icks could be any minor thing like not knowing how to parallel park, having an Android phone, loving their moms too much, or even being vulnerable like they beg men to be.

4. Foids have little to nothing to offer.

The only thing 90% of modern foids have to offer are their bodies then wonder why men only want to pump and dump. They can't make a man feel comfortable, they can't cook, can't clean, can't be honest, can't have good personalities, can't text back and put effort into a relationship, and can't scratch a man's back and return the endless favors they get. Toilets could be given the world, but complain you didn't give them the moon, but you can't even be given a rock.

5. Their double standards are unbelievable.

If they want Chad, it's just a preference. If you don't want a landwhale or a single mom, you're a sexist pig. They think they can hit you but you can't hit back, they can wear heels but get mad if you use inserts in your shoes, they hate short men but love their fatass friends, and they hate being bodyshamed while calling you a small dick incel.

6. They are evil and manipulative.

They shed crocidle tears to get what they want, they accuse men of assualt, rape or abuse to ruin his life, they tell their kids to lie and say their dad was abusive, and make everyone think they're precious angels. Whenever they get faced about their bullshit and what they've done, they either 'don't remember' say you remembered it incorrectly, or go through hoops and hurdles to make it your fault.

7. Foids have no accountability.

Just like the gaslighting, nothing seems to be their fault and they find the nearest person or something convenient to blame. It's 'the patriarchy, society, men, the internet, their period or menopause. The only time I ever hear a foid saying sorry to a man is if she bumps into him, or if she got caught cheating but says, 'the fire from our relationship was gone'. They are so childish but want to be treated like adults.

8. Foids lie about everything, inside and out.

They lie with makeup, wigs, weave, push up bras, padding, waist trainers, heels, and plastic surgery to manipulate their appearance. They lie about being abused, about their body count, if they got railed by Chad and Tyrone, why they're breaking up with you, and if the baby is yours or not. Their existence is a lie and they say, "I'm not angry you did it. I'm angry you lied to me" if you lie. GTFO shemon.

9. Foids are passive aggressive, petty little bitches.

Communication is key is their favorite relationship motto, but when it comes to finding out what's wrong with them, they give you the cold shoulder and you need to figure it out. Not only do you have to be a mind reader, but they'll give you the silent treatment then get mad when you don't talk to them during it. Even worse, they bring up stuff you did to them from years ago during arguments, start arguments but say 'don't argue with me', get mad when you don't talk to them, get mad when you walk away, get mad when you apologize, or try to explain yourself, they get mad about something you did in a dream, they spill your secrets after you piss them off, mock you during arguments, and they use your insecurities against you after begging you to open up to them amongst other bullshit things.

10. They keep changing their mind and are so indecisive.

Foids never know what they want from what they want to drink at a restaurant to which beta male boyfriend they want to cut off in favor of Chad. They insist on taking control but then lose it and beg you to do it. Foids change their minds at the last and the most crucial minute inconveniencing everyone around them and can't even decide what mood they want to be in. Then they can't choose which age they want to find themselves and settle with a beta male boyfriend before their eggs shrivel and die. Must be another reason they freeze their eggs; they don't even know when they'll have a baby, if the egg doesn't fail.

Foids in general are just evil, disgusting cunts who only exist to make life harder for everyone around the. They are vile, repugnant, evil creatures who play with people's minds to get what theg want while being a bunch of raging bipolar cunts. They should all be used as sex slaves and we should take their eggs since that's the only thing these toilets are good for these days. Just a bunch of worthless sacks of shit and garbage.

I want them to offer me their tiny little pussies

Read every word. Accurate and good post

Amen brother. 1. They are gold diggers, 2. They are Promiscuous 3. They don’t dress modestly 4. They have highest rates of STDs 5. They steal jobs from men 6. They are mouthy 7. They are misandrist 8. They are very picky 9. They are violent 10. They are animal rapists

Foids are the epitome of evil.

Foids are nothing but a bunch disgusting parasitic bitches with nothing to offer except terrible attitudes. These toilets are petty, passive aggressive cunts who do nothing but make the wirld and life miserable for whoever they feel like. Originally, I wrote 137 reasons but nobody wants to read all of that. So I covered the general gist of the reasons and broke it down.

They go for Chad and Tyrone, but ignore men who want to marry them until they're single moms with tunnel sized vaginas and 8 kids by 8 other men. Foids even know they're getting into red flag relationships and will stay with them if they're getting their asses beat and let them abuse their kids, because 'I wuve hyim. Onwe I cun fix him" and let everyone around the suffer the collateral damage.

2. They are incredibly high maintenance and except you to do everything for them.

They want you to do the heavy lifting, drive them, get them food, pay for everything and give them gifts in return for their worn out vaginas. The term passenger princess is even used to describe toiletw who don't want to drive, but do nothing but be back seat drivers at the same time. Foids glorify being lazy while soaking in luxury and are parasitic in nature.

They want Chad. They need Chad. They crave Chad like a drug even if it means getting used in every single way left and right. A man could be over 6 feet, make 6 figures, have more than a 6 inch cock, and look, smell, and have the status of a God, but they'd still reject him for being too nice or giving them 'the ick'. Their freaking icks could be any minor thing like not knowing how to parallel park, having an Android phone, loving their moms too much, or even being vulnerable like they beg men to be.

The only thing 90% of modern foids have to offer are their bodies then wonder why men only want to pump and dump. They can't make a man feel comfortable, they can't cook, can't clean, can't be honest, can't have good personalities, can't text back and put effort into a relationship, and can't scratch a man's back and return the endless favors they get. Toilets could be given the world, but complain you didn't give them the moon, but you can't even be given a rock.

If they want Chad, it's just a preference. If you don't want a landwhale or a single mom, you're a sexist pig. They think they can hit you but you can't hit back, they can wear heels but get mad if you use inserts in your shoes, they hate short men but love their fatass friends, and they hate being bodyshamed while calling you a small dick incel.

They shed crocidle tears to get what they want, they accuse men of assualt, rape or abuse to ruin his life, they tell their kids to lie and say their dad was abusive, and make everyone think they're precious angels. Whenever they get faced about their bullshit and what they've done, they either 'don't remember' say you remembered it incorrectly, or go through hoops and hurdles to make it your fault.

Just like the gaslighting, nothing seems to be their fault and they find the nearest person or something convenient to blame. It's 'the patriarchy, society, men, the internet, their period or menopause. The only time I ever hear a foid saying sorry to a man is if she bumps into him, or if she got caught cheating but says, 'the fire from our relationship was gone'. They are so childish but want to be treated like adults.

They lie with makeup, wigs, weave, push up bras, padding, waist trainers, heels, and plastic surgery to manipulate their appearance. They lie about being abused, about their body count, if they got railed by Chad and Tyrone, why they're breaking up with you, and if the baby is yours or not. Their existence is a lie and they say, "I'm not angry you did it. I'm angry you lied to me" if you lie. GTFO shemon.

Communication is key is their favorite relationship motto, but when it comes to finding out what's wrong with them, they give you the cold shoulder and you need to figure it out. Not only do you have to be a mind reader, but they'll give you the silent treatment then get mad when you don't talk to them during it. Even worse, they bring up stuff you did to them from years ago during arguments, start arguments but say 'don't argue with me', get mad when you don't talk to them, get mad when you walk away, get mad when you apologize, or try to explain yourself, they get mad about something you did in a dream, they spill your secrets after you piss them off, mock you during arguments, and they use your insecurities against you after begging you to open up to them amongst other bullshit things.

Foids never know what they want from what they want to drink at a restaurant to which beta male boyfriend they want to cut off in favor of Chad. They insist on taking control but then lose it and beg you to do it. Foids change their minds at the last and the most crucial minute inconveniencing everyone around them and can't even decide what mood they want to be in. Then they can't choose which age they want to find themselves and settle with a beta male boyfriend before their eggs shrivel and die. Must be another reason they freeze their eggs; they don't even know when they'll have a baby, if the egg doesn't fail.

Foids in general are just evil, disgusting cunts who only exist to make life harder for everyone around the. They are vile, repugnant, evil creatures who play with people's minds to get what theg want while being a bunch of raging bipolar cunts. They should all be used as sex slaves and we should take their eggs since that's the only thing these toilets are good for these days. Just a bunch of worthless sacks of shit and garbage.
I want to be like hitler, but I also put all foids through electroshock therapy until theyre braindead

All very true, and you don't even need to get into a relationship with them to experience this. They are all very open about being like this. There is absolutely no consequence for them, they can be as awful as they want.

1. they have the best taste in men, thats why we are here.
best meaning superior by default, all of us on this forum combined doesnt even equate to a single chad in a womans eyes. also no offense to some brocels, but i doubt 80% of this forum will be loyal and caring and loving if they were anything higher than MTN status. so your "terrible taste" just means anyone who isnt betabuxxers that are desperate.

11. foids are narcissistic when to comes to ugly men

Only 10 reasons?

11. they can fabricate false rape accusations and get any man jailed for life

I made a list of over 100 but nobody wants to read all of that
I'm sure many brocels would read. I'd suggest you make a new thread and put all the reasons there, and if it's good enough I would even expect it to be pinned. If you made the list already, might as well share it here.

Good thread mang:yes::yes::yes:

You forgot to mention the billions of murders they committed through abortion

very based thread

You forgot to mention the billions of murders they committed through abortion
Meh, it's better they abort than reproduce more Chadlites/Beckylites/Niglets in my opinion. The world doesn't need more toxic waste in it anyways.

also they bleed from their cunts once a month. what the fuck?

I swear to god if I had to relive life as either a stacy billionaire heiress or a pajeet dalit sewer cleaner i'd clean the sewers.

Every single point of that list could be solved by doing the following :

1. Forbid sex outside of marriage
2. Forbid divorce
3. Forbid contraception and abortion

(4. Abolish women's rights)

Holy shit, amen. Very based post. I need to save this somewhere to keep reminding myself how evil foids are.

Wish I could internalize all this and don't feel attracted to them anymore.

They have laughed and harrased me