Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mayo foids look like fairies, ethnic foids look like trolls

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
You know it's true lmao. :feelskek: It's fascinating how much fantasy is based on reality.

Cum foids:

Ethnic foids

Sorry, it's just the truth. Is this a foid worship thread? No.

It's a black pill thread. White women are still disgusting whores and I hate them.

I'm talking 100% looks only.

Last edited:
Meh, a lot of it is on proportional facial features. There are some legit good looking Ethnic Foids and ugly White Foids. Some of those Ethnic Foids are old. Still hate all Foids though.

European standards of beauty

It's still a worship thread. What you're not understanding is, you're still saying "Lady pretty." That's worship. Saying "Oh but I don't like them as people" doesn't make it not worship.

@SadOjiCreeCoomer03 thoughts?

I've seen some ugly white foids, but it's true that they are the most feminine and attractive race. Even more so than Latinas tbh.

And the yellow fever weebcopers keep on coping.

"Noooo, how can you call our kweens ugly":soy:

Cherrypicking thread. It's like you've completely forgotten about this kind of cumskins:
d3b.jpg

The white race shows why focusing on aesthetics is actually the best path. [blackpill]

Half of the posts on here come down to this. It's getting really boring :feelsseriously:
Lol go to a random university in the West and go to a random university in Laos or something and compare the foids.

Women at least if they're pure whites usually mog the shit out of all other races.

Most ugly "white" women you see are spics or middle easterners and not really white.

Ethnics have better jbs though.

That's some fine cherry picking. Come visit my city and you'll see half the white women here look like ogres. So many white women dont even bother taking care of themselves

That's some fine cherry picking. Come visit my city and you'll see half the white women here look like ogres. So many white women dont even bother taking care of themselves
True those are white trailer trash, but that's most foids. A lot lf black and spic foids also end up disgustingly obeses.

Feminism taught these foids that being feminine and desirable to men is unacceptable and so that's why they let themselves get like this. Yet cucks and simps still go for them and breed with them.

t
Lol go to a random university in the West and go to a random university in Laos or something and compare the foids.

Women at least if they're pure whites usually mog the shit out of all other races.

Most ugly "white" women you see are spics or middle easterners and not really white.
rue tbh. Especially upper class whites. I have visited a few upper class liberal colleges years ago. Filled with white richfag Chads and Stacies. While the poorer colleges are filled with uglier Ethnics. And curryland colleges are giga Subhuman.

High tier east asians keep their looks for at least one whole decade after high tier white ones have already hit the wall,

When people are in the yellow fever they are not thinking of the average noodle, they think of a girl around this looks level:

BDB26DF2 CF5B 4E2F 8ADE 321D4D14290F

A lot of east asian foids are still really attractive even in their 40s! Meanwhile former white stacys are already a fossil at that age

Should've put a picture of princess missing link as an example.

High tier east asians keep their looks for at least one whole decade after high tier white ones have already hit the wall,

When people are in the yellow fever they are not thinking of the average noodle, they think of a girl around this looks level:

View attachment 529592

A lot of east asian foids are still really attractive even in their 40s! Meanwhile former white stacys are already a fossil at that age
True, though I don't like Asian foids too much. Most don't look as good w/o makeup.

Partially true but you still here chose the best white looking foids and compared them to the average/bad looking ethnics. Unfair comparison.

You wouldn't even get the ugly ethnic foid so why torture yourself like this

BREAKING BLACKPILL NEWS: there are attractive women of every race :dafuckfeels:

Whites are angelic, godly beings. They are the apex of humanity. Deathniks are the goblin slave caste. Their only purpose is to serve whites.
bro what is wrong with you :dafuckfeels:

Cracka ass women are scary as hell what are you talking about? Living in the Netherlands as an ethniccel and am trying to avoid them as much as possible.

Whites are angelic, godly beings. They are the apex of humanity. Deathniks are the goblin slave caste. Their only purpose is to serve whites.
Brutal
BREAKING BLACKPILL NEWS: there are attractive women of every race :dafuckfeels:

bro what is wrong with you :dafuckfeels:
he has overdosed on the racepill. Similar to @tehgymcel420

I've seen some ugly white foids, but it's true that they are the most feminine and attractive race. Even more so than Latinas tbh.

We don't have latinas up here in canada:cryfeels::cryfeels:
I wonder if the chads here are missing out
And its true, whites foids are superior to noodlewhores and ethnics.

compare stacies to regular-ugly ethnic holes theory. Lets be real, like 90% of women look dysgenic regardless of race.

compare stacies to regular-ugly ethnic holes theory. Lets be real, like 90% of women look dysgenic regardless of race.

View attachment 529707
true most foids look like shit. But OP is correct that on average white foids are 3.5 <->5/10 LMS while Mom white ones tend to be around 3 to 4. So 1-2 points below whites

The noodlewhore of the second to last pic is pretty hot, IMO

I would still marry a goblina any day of the week.

foid worship and cherrypicking 2/10 thread

JFL YOU TOOK BARBARIAN GIGASTACYS AND COMPARED THEM TO SUBHUMAN FOID
GIGASTACY NIGGA > NEADERTHAL GIGASTACY

its just that gigastacy niggas are hard to come by
true most foids look like shit. But OP is correct that on average white foids are 3.5 <->5/10 LMS while Mom white ones tend to be around 3 to 4. So 1-2 points below whites
young barbarian/neanderthal femoids mostly look good if they are not overweight and have atleast 6/10 face and teeth. after 28 they look like voldemort with a huge nose and greasy hair.
young barbarian/neanderthal femoids mostly look good if they are not overweight and have atleast 6/10 face and teeth. after 28 they look like voldemort with a huge nose and greasy hair.

Last edited:

They're not feminine, I get mogged by 6ft+ tall wide shouldered white women everyday

Not only is this thread cucked but ops low key a fag for acting like their aren't hot ethnic foids

Not only is this thread cucked but ops low key a fag for acting like their aren't hot ethnic foids
The hottest white foids are hotter than the hottest ethnic foids and you perfectly know that