Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why gen Z loves negro media so much?

• Thread starter loveshywithrage
  • Start date
loveshywithrage

loveshywithrage

Real life NPC
Gen Zs listen almost exclusively to rap and trap. Just look at music charts, the mainstream is full of sub-70 IQ songs about:
- Living in "tha hood bruhg"
- Having hoes/Being a hoe (so empowering :foidSoy: )
- Killing the big, bad, rich white people

Black fashion trends are becoming popular among white teens too. For foids, it's the shitty huge fake eyelashes, a face caked up with foundation (like black whores do to appear a lighter skin tone) and piercings. For male normies, it's dreadlocks, trashy hand and neck tattoos and dressing like a fucking ghetto gangster (soft thugmaxxing?)

But the worst is the way Gen Z has adopted nigger slang. I've seen a lot of otherwise attractive white girls talking the same way a masculinized ghetto prostitute would.

Negro worship has come too far :feelsrope:

Gen Zs listen almost exclusively to rap and trap. Just look at music charts, the mainstream is full of sub-70 IQ songs about:
- Living in "tha hood bruhg"
- Having hoes/Being a hoe (so empowering :foidSoy: )
- Killing the big, bad, rich white people

Black fashion trends are becoming popular among white teens too. For foids, it's the shitty huge fake eyelashes, a face caked up with foundation (like black whores do to appear a lighter skin tone) and piercings. For male normies, it's dreadlocks, trashy hand and neck tattoos and dressing like a fucking ghetto gangster (soft thugmaxxing?)

But the worst is the way Gen Z has adopted nigger slang. I've seen a lot of otherwise attractive white girls talking the same way a masculinized ghetto prostitute would.

Negro worship has come too far :feelsrope:
cuz their music is catchy

View: https://youtu.be/S-z74q8-CPw?t=9

Better than foid worship music made by whites

Their music is some low IQ goyslop about drugs, fucking hoes, and bragging. Female black rap is just about being a stupid slut. I get so annoyed whenever I hear some dumb shit like that it's why our society is rotting.
Happy International Cat Day GIF

That's what the jew media do in the west push the vile nigger loving hippy bullshit.

See alot of wiggers where I live too it's a fucking joke man

its been like this for the longest time now

back in the 90s and early 2000s you'd actually hear some variety on american radio stations. euro dance, punk, alternative, etc...

nowadays its all annoying garbage cardi b type of crap