Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mass blackpilling of spergs

FrereJacques

FrereJacques

Officer
★★★
Males who are on the spectrum are one of the world’s few almost exclusively incel demographics. Not because they don’t shower or respect women as cucktears will have you believe, but because their inability to behave neurotypically repels any and all foids at velocities approaching the speed of light. Even with chad tier looks roasties are too impatient to engage in fluid exchange.
Asperg/Autismcels I suggest infiltrating autist media and extirpating the cucks.

it's over for mentalcels

Too bad r/aspergers is full of bluepilled cuckoldry. Same with wrong planet forum.

This is the only place where you can be a blackpilled sperg freely.

MeNtaLcElS aRE vOLceLs

Many aspergers don´t know that something is genetically wrong with them. They were never diagnosed.

But anyways its over for them.

Too bad r/aspergers is full of bluepilled cuckoldry. Same with wrong planet forum.

every subreddit is bluepilled cuckoldry in one way or another tbh

This is true. I was banned from r/aspergers for being an 'incel' and wrongplanet for having empathy for autistic school shooters.

Incel communities, despite attacks on mentalcels are one of the friendliest communities for autists.

We autists don't take up social cues bullshit and prefer the stone cold down to earth approach, which is what exactly incel communities are - no sugarcoat bullshit, just real discussion.

This is true. I was banned from r/aspergers for being an 'incel' and wrongplanet for having empathy for autistic school shooters.

Incel communities, despite attacks on mentalcels are one of the friendliest communities for autists.

We autists don't take up social cues bullshit and prefer the stone cold down to earth approach, which is what exactly incel communities are - no sugarcoat bullshit, just real discussion.

Sometimes I think a majority of people here are mentalcels. That this is the true aspie forum. Im probably wrong, but I feel the same as you. Wrongplanet and /r/aspergers are much less accepting of "direct talk"/"unfiltered writing" than this place.

Even with chad tier looks roasties are too impatient to engage in fluid exchange

COPE

If I had been a Chad (assuming at least a 6" dick) I would have just completely slayed. The word "incel" would be mean absolutely nothing to me.

My autism has NEVER been the problem.

Last edited:
People on the spectrum are treated like second class citizens world wide. It's like if aspies keep being incels even when they manage to do everything that normies expects.

Sometimes I think a majority of people here are mentalcels. That this is the true aspie forum. Im probably wrong, but I feel the same as you. Wrongplanet and /r/aspergers are much less accepting of "direct talk"/"unfiltered writing" than this place.
I would actually bet money that most incels are mentalcels. Irl i only know 2, maybe 3 guys who are incels due to height/face but about 8 who are mentalcels

just d0nt be autist br0

My half-brother runs that game. He has always looked identical to me but is NT. He is 35 with no wife/gf or kids and has practically zero SMV.

Spergs are black pilled since toddlers. Not that I would know.