Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Richard Spencer Admits most Alt-right and Stormfromcels are Ugly Manlets.

“A lot of these Manlet Incels say it’s the end of the world but it’s just the end of them”
:feelsgah:

I'm so lucky I found the Manospere. I gave up being a white identitarian and a wignat. What a worthless ideology I used to follow. I do believe a lot of the memes were funny and the music was good. And who else doesn't hate retarded shit skins? But there's also a lot of retarded white people that were messing up my life and I forgot to blame them. There's a video of a buddy of mine explaining his critique of white nationalism.
View: https://youtu.be/PgbClxHKbps?si=c0dx-H7NKsDJ1Tvb
For me personally I am happy. I got involved in it, but it became a repetitive retard fest real quickly after that and it's just an excuse to blame the world. For your problems, not that there is anything wrong with that? Hatred is a beautiful emotion at times hatred preserves, but there are other areas that. Need to be addressed beyond race.

imagine unironically thinking anything that guy says should be taken seriously.

I'm so lucky I found the Manospere. I gave up being a white identitarian and a wignat. What a worthless ideology I used to follow. I do believe a lot of the memes were funny and the music was good. And who else doesn't hate retarded shit skins? But there's also a lot of retarded white people that were messing up my life and I forgot to blame them. There's a video of a buddy of mine explaining his critique of white nationalism.
View: https://youtu.be/PgbClxHKbps?si=c0dx-H7NKsDJ1Tvb
For me personally I am happy. I got involved in it, but it became a repetitive retard fest real quickly after that and it's just an excuse to blame the world. For your problems, not that there is anything wrong with that? Hatred is a beautiful emotion at times hatred preserves, but there are other areas that. Need to be addressed beyond race.

hope you get ran over by the same shitskins you love so much

Many users on this forum who use their “superior race” to cope are in this category jfl. Imagine wasting your time trying to “defend the white race” when 90% of your own race see you as a disgusting subhuman :feelskek:

hope you get ran over by the same shitskins you love so much
I don't love shit skins, buddy. In fact, I want every race to go back to their own continent and do their own thing. I'm not saying love people that are retarded and hate you. I am just saying that racial identity politics become a waste of time because there's too many issues that break down. After that, what about how women behave? What about the? The degeneracy of white people. There's many issues that we need to address before we can subscribe to it. And I'll be all solutions or ideology.

Many users on this forum who use their “superior race” to cope are in this category jfl. Imagine wasting your time trying to “defend the white race” when 90% of your own race see you as a disgusting subhuman :feelskek:
Exactly, you're just shooting yourself in the foot. Worshiping people that hate you. You might as well be smart about it and hate the entirety of the human race with the exception of people that are just like you, not just on racial categories but on moral and social, moral, political, cultural and Economic boundaries as well. I can't relate to a chad or even a chadlet that has the same skin tone as me but I can relate to a black male thirty year old virgin. No I would rather live among attractive whites than ugly blacks but that's my own preference plus I know how violent and stupid people can be in certain. Demographics, there is nothing like reality to turn somebody into a racist. Race does exist on a biological level. And we are different from each other, but we have to acknowledge Race does exist on a biological level. And we are different from each other, but we have to acknowledge a Race is only important until it's not. Acknowledging race and the differences among the human races should be done scientifically and maturely.

Last edited:
He is a j00ish psyop, so I don't take anything he says seriously.

Most of the alt-right ironiclly run by j00s, and its a controlled opossition.

They want to make nationlist and nationlism look bad, so they can push their 0ne w0rld g0vermant.

I don't love shit skins, buddy. In fact, I want every race to go back to their own continent and do their own thing. I'm not saying love people that are retarded and hate you. I am just saying that racial identity politics become a waste of time because there's too many issues that break down. After that, what about how women behave? What about the? The degeneracy of white people. There's many issues that we need to address before we can subscribe to it. And I'll be all solutions or ideology.
tldr

Sieg heil, ah? Hail, hail, ja-ja-ja!

He’s basically saying they didn’t join out of principal or because they believe in the ideology but because they are the bottom 10% of white people and are Mad JFL.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/6HNC5qOITOI?si=Z8X4TK0n0jUGaCAm

Another thing is damn Americans are really obsessed with height.
@WizardofSoda @Copexodius Maximus

Imagine being White and being shorter than 6'4.

Oh, Richard Spencer is only 6 feet "tall"? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: He's a fucking manlet himself.

Exactly, you're just shooting yourself in the foot. Worshiping people that hate you. You might as well be smart about it and hate the entirety of the human race with the exception of people that are just like you, not just on racial categories but on moral and social, moral, political, cultural and Economic boundaries as well. I can't relate to a chad or even a chadlet that has the same skin tone as me but I can relate to a black male thirty year old virgin. No I would rather live among attractive whites than ugly blacks but that's my own preference plus I know how violent and stupid people can be in certain. Demographics, there is nothing like reality to turn somebody into a racist. Race does exist on a biological level. And we are different from each other, but we have to acknowledge Race does exist on a biological level. And we are different from each other, but we have to acknowledge a Race is only important until it's not. Acknowledging race and the differences among the human races should be done scientifically and maturely.
your a retard. being a white nationalist doesnt mean the only thing you care about is someone being white. you can want an ethnostate with political barriers along with ethnic barriers when it comes to citizenship. and white nationalism isnt worship you sound like some redditfag.

Most White supremacists in America are Mexican toilets.

Attachments

• 1693372007741243.webm
    653.8 KB
  • 1693371982234952.webm
    2.9 MB
your a retard. being a white nationalist doesnt mean the only thing you care about is someone being white. you can want an ethnostate with political barriers along with ethnic barriers when it comes to citizenship. and white nationalism isnt worship you sound like some redditfag.

White nationalism ≠ White supremacy, don't confuse these two ideologies.

They want to make nationlist and nationlism look bad, so they can push their 0ne w0rld g0vermant.
do u have evidence that hes controlled by jews? i think agree with anything he says but he just seems like an idiot rather then being part of some plan.

do u have evidence that hes controlled by jews? i think agree with anything he says but he just seems like an idiot rather then being part of some plan.
I remember him saying that he is a Zi0nist.

Politics in general can be viewed as a sublimation of personal problems.

Obviously if you live in the most "developed" civilization on earth, with immense consumer abundance, sedentary excess, and dwindling T levels, yet still find the anger and discontent to be a radical, you probably have severe personal deficiencies.

For much of the rank-and-file alt-right, it has to do with inceldom or autism. For Richard Spencer in particular, though, it obviously has to do with unironic narcissism. His attention seeking behavior and statements made him a true fellow traveler of Trump. And just like Trump, he was a failure at leading the nascent movement he put himself in front of.

Also, it's interesting to see a supposed "movement leader" spurn a bunch of angry, low status trolls who would be happy to be used as cannon fodder in a civil war.

Richard Spencer is such a posh faggot that he unironically thinks he can convince the bourgeois, "alpha" richfags of Alexandria, Virginia to embrace White Nationalism at dinner parties and secret soyciety gatherings, JFL.

Actually, he KNOWS he cannot, and just wants to "stand out" at these gatherings and be the center of attention with his unconventional beliefs. INDEED, IF WHITE NATIONALISM ACTUALLY SUCCEEDED, RICHARD SPENCER WOULD NO LONGER BE A PART OF IT, SINCE HE WOULDN'T GET ATTENTION ANYMORE BY BEING UNCONVENTIONAL!

Last edited:
He’s basically saying they didn’t join out of principal or because they believe in the ideology but because they are the bottom 10% of white people and are Mad JFL.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/6HNC5qOITOI?si=Z8X4TK0n0jUGaCAm

Another thing is damn Americans are really obsessed with height.
@WizardofSoda @Copexodius Maximus

Yeah, even in Europe I heard they aren’t as heightist are people are in the American continent.

That’s the exact reason I stopped Jew religion coping as well. No “chosen people” for your face.

Imagine being White and being shorter than 6'4.

Oh, Richard Spencer is only 6 feet "tall"? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: He's a fucking manlet himself.
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsrope:

I like the idea of racial and cultural nationalism if it is meant to okay
Sieg heil, ah? Hail, hail, ja-ja-ja!
I'm not a nazi.

Being a nationlist doesn't mean you need to have other people.
We don't. I would love to live in an all white society. That's just not the reality of the situation. So you have to learn how to deal with other people. I find a lot of these shit skins kind of stupid and entitled. Don't worry I find a lot of white people this way as well. It's just the blacks and hispanics act. Really stupid to me. Growing up and violent. And I think Scott Adam's, the creator of Gilbert is right.

He is right about this though
@WorthlessSlavicShit
Right in the sense of extremist groups/ideologies naturally attracting those who are unhappy in society and have the most to gain from some, any really, reorganizing of it.

We don't. I would love to live in an all white society. That's just not the reality of the situation. So you have to learn how to deal with other people. I find a lot of these shit skins kind of stupid and entitled. Don't worry I find a lot of white people this way as well. It's just the blacks and hispanics act. Really stupid to me. Growing up and violent. And I think Scott Adam's, the creator of Gilbert is right.
Well I want them also out of my country, and by hispanics you mean non white latinos??

Politics in general can be viewed as a sublimation of personal problems.

Obviously if you live in the most "developed" civilization on earth, with immense consumer abundance, sedentary excess, and dwindling T levels, yet still find the anger and discontent to be a radical, you probably have severe personal deficiencies.

For much of the rank-and-file alt-right, it has to do with inceldom or autism. For Richard Spencer in particular, though, it obviously has to do with unironic narcissism. His attention seeking behavior and statements made him a true fellow traveler of Trump. And just like Trump, he was a failure at leading the nascent movement he put himself in front of.
1 Sex starvation is real
2 i am on of the few who followed politics based on idea more than utility lol

High IQ reply

WN's are for the most part just Incels coping & wanting to be apart of something to give their lives a sense of meaning.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back