Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Mariah Carey is now dating a gook. Ricefuel for lifecels!

So are you saying whites aren't superior? Can you show proof?
I agree that there are more good looking cumskins on average but worshipping them as an ethnic is so beta, spineless, and cucked tbbh

I agree that there are more good looking cumskins on average but worshipping them as an ethnic is so beta, spineless, and cucked tbbh
It's not just about looks. Cumskins literally created modern civilization. And who said anything about worshipping them?

It's not just about looks. Cumskins literally created modern civilization. And who said anything about worshipping them?
They also gave foids rights :feelsugh:
There's absolutely nothing wrong with acknowledging that whites are superiors and should be preserved. Absolutely nothing at all.
I don’t know man this sounds pretty worshippy to me

They also gave foids rights :feelsugh:
That was Jews.
I don’t know man this sounds pretty worshippy to me
Everything around you including the computer you're using right now was created by whites. The very fact that we are able to communicate right now is because of whites. That is just observable undeniable fact. Are you seriously going to deny this? It has nothing to do with worshiping whites.

That was Jews.

Everything around you including the computer you're using right now was created by whites. The very fact that we are able to communicate right now is because of whites. That is just observable undeniable fact. Are you seriously going to deny this? It has nothing to do with worshiping whites.
I don’t give a shit who made my PC. Most modern cumskins are bugmen cuckolds

There's absolutely nothing wrong with acknowledging that whites are superiors and should be preserved. Absolutely nothing at all.

I understand your point of view now.
I'll just assume you're stormfront, because that's basically the perspective you're coming from.

First, I despise it when a noodlewhore fucks a white guy and makes a hapa child.
So for me, the white guy who copulates with the Asian female in this example is equivalent to what a rice who fucks a white girl is to you (in the Will Yun Lee example).

However, why are you aiming your anger at the very few ricemen who get with white girls? That group is far, far, far, far smaller than the noodlewhores who fuck white men, and the result is the same: hapa children and the extinction of both races -- white and Asian. How is it not the noodlewhore at fault? They are the ones who select their mates, and the white men take what they can get.

You should be hating foids, but somehow you ended up hating Asian men.
That's why your threads are making no sense. You are getting your target wrong.
And I won't even get into the fact that you're not white.

Last edited:
Half Jap and mogs me be a longshot. He's also a dumbass for fucking a 50 year old fatass

I don’t give a shit who made my PC. Most modern cumskins are bugmen cuckolds
It doesn't matter if you give a shit or not. Facts are still facts.

50 yo post wall roastie

not a gook, it's a hapa, a completely different beast.
basically white

Lifefuel for Hapas? :feelsrope:
Just ascend with 40 year old roasties

He is 13 years younger Chang also he could pass for latino which chicks digs.

looks like 1/8th gook. Hardly a gook

He also a AMWF hapa. And if mixed niggers are just considered niggers then why can't hapas just be considered gooks?
AMWF hapas are good looking, because for the ricemen to be able to get a non noodle, he has to be an elite riceman, hence have good genes

notice how only AMWF hapas look good

Looks more rice than anything else, maybe mexican but that is stretching it.
I think hapas often look Mexican, but not this one.
You need to be a rice and see Asian people all the time to see that this guy will never fool a rice into thinking he's full-blooded.
Maybe I have a problem in the other direction in that I can't discern white people as well, but it's obvious he's a mutt and not a good example for this thread.

Sounds like washed up celeb betabuxxing

Lifefuel for @Animecel2D

I don't think I've ever seen an A-list celebrity date a gook before. And this is some nobody backup dancer gook too. Holy shit Asian Ascension is real!

He's a white passing asian though, his asian features are barely prominent, I was expecting to see her with some guy who actually looks "asian asian"

He's a white passing asian though, his asian features are barely prominent, I was expecting to see her with some guy who actually looks "asian asian"
And Mariah Carey is white passing too even though she's just considered black.

Don't forget she's 50 and fat now. Way past her prime. Not quite the same as if this was the 1995 Mariah Carey

Last edited:
Jfl she a worthless used up Tyrone cum sponge :feelsseriously:

Has a bunch of ugly mutt kids with Nick Cannon

Has fucked every dirty dick nigger she could since the 80’s

Is even part black herself

Now in her 50’s she decides to give her rotten roast beef to sums dumb dancing Happa and that’s lifefuel?:lul:

It’s over for you China mutts

There are plenty of Jomon Japanese that look white
BDtygrvCIAEeQx1.jpg

4f8d2527395a24284d0561f2369521ea

>Plenty
>Posts 2 pictures

Let's be honest 99% of Japanese don't look like that and even Ainu barely look anything close to that nowadays.

The girls on those pictures are a good representation of how Japanese themselves wished they looked like and nothing more, Japanese are quite interesting people taking their culture and society into account however they really aren't this chosen masterrace of Asia nor are they some proto Mongoloid tribe distinct from all the other Asian populations. in fact I would go as far as to say that on average Japanese look worse than Koreans and Chinese.

Ricels = Fakecels.

If she’s not dating me then I don’t care.

A GOOK!? AHHH SOMEBODY SEND HER AN ACID BOMB IN EVERQUEST!

ed96375a1a05b3e2d6fe0a4e15a5a90a37f3cb2fr1-800-600v2_00.jpg

Holy shit Asian Ascension is real!
what a pathetic LARP thinking that just because she dates some asian cuck that he actually gets to fuck her

she made a movie in 2017 about how she's wanted nothing but to fuck male dogs since being a loli

at best this guy gets to eat her out and suck out the dog cum when the dog is done w/ her

Mariah Carey: GOOKED.

what a pathetic LARP thinking that just because she dates some asian cuck that he actually gets to fuck her

she made a movie in 2017 about how she's wanted nothing but to fuck male dogs since being a loli

View attachment 541204

at best this guy gets to eat her out and suck out the dog cum when the dog is done w/ her
WHEN THE COPING IS TOO FUCKING STRONG.

View attachment 541204

14v61y.gif

Lifefuel for Changcels

it means you're coping
coping BIG time
I'm aware but you haven't clarified HOW.

Like are you insinuating that Mariah Carey has not done sexual acts with a dog?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back