Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stallone's 24 year old millionaire statusmaxxed daughter is dating a gook. Lifefuel for ricecels

Hapacalyptist

Hapacalyptist

Lonely since birth.
★★★★
862e55b5f22c4ed7aee2f02e0f318072.jpg

Just saw this on .org
24 year old millionaire white statusmaxxed htb not only dates him she apparently also drives him around to go shopping too JFL

907d79b87e0a4e2ba517b8449f758f66.jpg

"Sistine drives a supercar and takes her boyfriend outside the grocery store."

You cannot deny JBA in 2023.

@Transcended Trucel @Zer0/∞ @Lv99_BixNood @Saint Cho @wei#3959

If you are asian in 2023 you cannot be incel !
Only hapa mutts like myself and south asians should be allowed on this forum.

Just Be NT strikes again.

she just wasted her genes like, disgusting

she just wasted her genes like, disgusting
She has S. Italian pheno though. Means children might look like chindians, I thought you were in to that ? :feelshehe:

Just saw this on .org
24 year old millionaire white statusmaxxed htb not only dates him she apparently also drives him around to go shopping too JFL

jfl i cant stop myself from laugh at it as i remember those A. Wyatt Mann comics of hate against gooks, spicys and niggers

Just saw this on .org

fuck my life

Just be rice is law.

This is odd behavior from a North American Foid. I wonder what motivates her to do this? As it certainly isn't looks, and he doesn't look that rich.

this would be lifefuel if she dated an ugly asian guy. that guy is a chad

how is this lifefuel dumbass just be chang

this would be lifefuel if she dated an ugly asian guy. that guy is a chad
how is this lifefuel dumbass just be chang
He is mtn maybe htn since he mogs the average asian bone wise.
I literally have the same stats as him and haven't gotten female attention in the last half decade jfl. Further proof full rices >= hapas now

What the fuck

What the fuck
if our curry shitholes didn't fuck up and successfully money maxxed and grew a good Bollywood industry which wasn't cringe. we could have been like the rice. fucking religious and caste extremists fucked it all.

Gookcel is volcel

I could swear this rice guy belongs here, I mean I am sure somebody of the rices in this will mog him.

if our curry shitholes didn't fuck up and successfully money maxxed and grew a good Bollywood industry which wasn't cringe. we could have been like the rice. fucking religious and caste extremists fucked it all.
If curries carried out mass eugenics then you could literally change south asias status to 1st world developed countries all within ~30 years

Lifefuel for Asians, suicidefuel for Whites.

WTF is the sicilian mafia doing, not protecting their genetic turf?:feelswhat:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back