Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Manlets come see this young fella

Man has the proportions of a 6ft Chad but is 5' 4" massive framepill

Server error

We have encountered an error. Please try again later

gaslighting and personality meme in full force on that post :feelsseriously:

I've always been into shorter guys or guys my exact height - as a woman, your vibes come off as a bit feminine. Though, you are handsome and it seems as though you care for yourself very well (both hygenically and health-wise). Just keep trying, she/he's out there.

I've always been into shorter guys or guys my exact height - as a woman, your vibes come off as a bit feminine. Though, you are handsome and it seems as though you care for yourself very well (both hygenically and health-wise). Just keep trying, she/he's out there.
Should be shot on sight for saying this.

Oh yeah "woman's" time is ever so precious. Absolutely cannot afford to waste it with your shit genetics. Remember! The time spent rejecting you is the time not spent sucking on chads cock. Be mindful!
:feelskek: :feelskek:

Whores don't know what they want.

Should be shot on sight for saying this.
There should be a law where if a woman says "You're not my type" or some dumb shit, she is fully obligated to date, marry and be bred by whoever she said that to.