Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Manletcells: you realize that tallcel is even worse?

6ix9ine

Recruit
★★
I am akissless 6’5 incel. Due to my height, I am a spectacle no matter where I go. Women look at me from the back and then when I’m facing them they see my huge ears and repulsive visage and usually physically flinch at how much of an incel I am. Most manletcels don’t understand the pain of being a walking clown show.

a 6'5" "incel" is an absolute joke, unless you're a burn victim.

stfu faggot. you'd rope yourself after a day of being a midgetcel. you havent been here long and you're already the biggest faggot on the forum.

"muh im tall" "muhh oneitis fucks drug dealer" you're not even blackpilled if you have a oneitis. take your faggot self to lookism

I know how you feel like. I'm 6'5" too and it's miserable. Just lol at those manlets who think they have it bad, while we suffer from the disappointing looks of a female everywhere we go.

stfu faggot. you'd rope yourself after a day of being a midgetcel. you havent been here long and you're already the biggest faggot on the forum.

"muh im tall" "muhh oneitis fucks drug dealer" you're not even blackpilled if you have a oneitis. take your faggot self to lookism
At least girls ignore you instantly and don't try to see your (subhuman) face

At least girls ignore you instantly and don't try to see your (subhuman) face

This is what he doesnt understand. He doesn't understand the pain of having a girl look at your face with interest and then immediately become disgusted with what she sees. He hasn't experienced that visceral reaction before, since migetcels are just dismissed automatically by women.

Should be ground for a ban to say this (humble bragging)

The problem is your face, not your height.

This is what he doesnt understand. He doesn't understand the pain of having a girl look at your face with interest and then immediately become disgusted with what she sees. He hasn't experienced that visceral reaction before, since migetcels are just dismissed automatically by women.

worse is a reach but it dosent matter how tall you are if you are sub 4

tall is easier but still doesn't prevent you from being incel like some shortcels believe.

stfu.

you have NBA height, gymcel, and still complaining

JFL at this post. It's your face not your height.

tall is easier but still doesn't prevent you from being incel like some shortcels believe.

if you lived in my body for 30 minutes in public you would realize its worse to be a repulsive 6'5 incel than a 5'6 incel.

JFL at this post. It's your face not your height.

i know its my face, not my height. the problem is my height just adds salt in the wound because i can see the disappointment in women's faces when they look at my visage.

This is such a stupid ass fucking post. It's like saying, "God, you poorfags are so fucking lucky. Since I'm tall, everyone looks at me with envy but I dearly wish I could escape beneath their notice!" Read this. It's fucking ignorant and stupid. No matter which way you put it, being tall is far better than being short. Short men are less likely to be CEOs, are belittled, ignored, and disrespected. Tall man by contrast are typically respected, liked, etc. Anyway I don't feel like going any further but your post is retarded, classic example of grass is greener etc. In fact, it's so stupid that it reminds me of Stacies complaining about being attractive which enrages me even more.

This is such a stupid ass fucking post. It's like saying, "God, you poorfags are so fucking lucky. Since I'm tall, everyone looks at me with envy but I dearly wish I could escape beneath their notice!" Read this. It's fucking ignorant and stupid. No matter which way you put it, being tall is far better than being short. Short men are less likely to be CEOs, are belittled, ignored, and disrespected. Tall man by contrast are typically respected, liked, etc. Anyway I don't feel like going any further but your post is retarded, classic example of grass is greener etc. In fact, it's so stupid that it reminds me of Stacies complaining about being attractive which enrages me even more.

do you know how to read? i am the ugliest person here. My height gives me no benefit, it only serves to add to my torment. NOBODY looks at me with envy. They may look at me from the back and not tell immediately that im an incel, but the second they see my face they are visibily repulsed. you just dont understand how it feels to be looked at in DISGUST 24/7

being a manlet is always worse.

do you know how to read? i am the ugliest person here. My height gives me no benefit, it only serves to add to my torment. NOBODY looks at me with envy. They may look at me from the back and not tell immediately that im an incel, but the second they see my face they are visibily repulsed. you just dont understand how it feels to be looked at in DISGUST 24/7
What the fuck are you even taking about? Of course I understand how it feels to be looked at with disgust; why the fuck do you think I'm on this forum? Also, I'm sure many short incels envy you. I would gladly rather be tall and ugly instead of short and ugly. Your height is a positive characteristic regardless of if you acknowledge it or not. Stop acting like a lowiqcel.

What the fuck are you even taking about? Of course I understand how it feels to be looked at with disgust; why the fuck do you think I'm on this forum? Also, I'm sure many short incels envy you. I would gladly rather be tall and ugly instead of short and ugly. Your height is a positive characteristic regardless of if you acknowledge it or not. Stop acting like a lowiqcel.

my height is not a positive characteristic. it only makes me an ugly spectacle. most manlets are just swept under the rug, never even looked at. The fact is im a walking clown show because my height draws attention to my repulsive visage.

my height is not a positive characteristic. it only makes me an ugly spectacle. most manlets are just swept under the rug, never even looked at. The fact is im a walking clown show because my height draws attention to my repulsive visage.
Lmao. I've seen ugly tall guys get women easily. I rarely if ever see the same happen with ugly short guys. Your height *IS* a positive characteristic. Anyway, I'm done conversing with you because this is clearly proving to be a waste of time. I'm not trying to inflate my post count with worthless posts.

tallness is naturally more dominant and thus sexually attractive. Sam Hyde would be an incel if he was 5'8''.

I know tall guys who are incel but no manlets with good faces who are.

FACE
A
C
E

Pretend you play a sport or actually do in your sparetime.
At least you will be given the athlete pass & not looked at as a weirdo loner nerd.

Height doesn't matter, it's all about looks.

post a pic of your face. im 99% sure youre not a true incel

If you're 6'5 you can play the big and strong guy. Women mainly want to feel safe around a guy so just bulk up. You don't need to be hot at 6'5.

FUCK OFF I HATE coping TALLFAGS. Try being a manlet for a day. I guarantee you would be begging for your old height back after a few minutes

ur not real incel. ur incel because u choose to sit in your home and be autistic. a real incel is someone who mass approched woman and got rejected. you dident got rejected and you will not with your highet. fuck off attention whore. we all know that all you want is to brag about your height here

I'd rather be a 5'6 and ugly than 6'5 and ugly. When ur that tall everyone within a mile radius can see how fugly and incel you are.
5'6 and ugly you're pretty much invisible

I'd rather be a 5'6 and ugly than 6'5 and ugly. When ur that tall everyone within a mile radius can see how fugly and incel you are.
5'6 and ugly you're pretty much invisible

EXACTLY. this is what i've been saying this whole thread. Im a walking clown show

ur not real incel. ur incel because u choose to sit in your home and be autistic. a real incel is someone who mass approched woman and got rejected. you dident got rejected and you will not with your highet. fuck off attention whore. we all know that all you want is to brag about your height here
Exactly

6'5 aint even that tall, fucking lol

how is that cope you fucking retarded?

Because you fucking drooling at the mouth mentally challenged manlets are too fucking stupid to understand the concept of necessary but not sufficient.

There are plenty of tall incels here that prove Knajjd's asinine statement false.

Last edited:
And let me guess he is also probably white JFL
Lol dude sometimes I think a lof the white guys on here are just trolling, like nobody can be this oblivious to how easy they have it, they have to be fucking trolling.

Lol dude sometimes I think a lof the white guys on here are just trolling, like nobody can be this oblivious to how easy they have it, they have to be fucking trolling.
I have the same feeling, being white is just too easy ethnic girls with no self respect fall for them no matter how ugly

ban this mother fucker peice of shit humblebrag FUCK you OP peice of shit idiot fucking fuck you retard