Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How long did it take you to realize that there is no god...

John"

John"

Greycel
And that's just a way to cope with death? like fuck religions men for making men miserable and for those coomers who promote how gawd loves everybody while not making everybody rich, its wild like how some coomers thank god, like dawg if your god were real he is the one who makes you a beta, its like with those who beat cancer and then thank god. Now if your gawd gave you a virgin model for frequent use like a toy that would be another thing, but that doesn`t happen.

Or that about how foids deserve respect by just existing and that pro natalism card especially when young which is stupid, like why would kid raise a kid. So don`t bring goblins at all.

As a nihilist i always like seeing this since it helps me remove that it its fine to not help and be ok when i see a toilet in pain and helps me remember when the hot sluts rejected me for not having money... " buT pERSOnalIty Martin" ... its just that we became too self aware due to tragic misstep in evolution. But at least we can play games.

Last edited:
God never had importance in my life. I read the Bible for fun at some point, foud it silly. God is just a cope for weak people.

About 5 years. But it was worthwhile while it lasted, I have to say. I think it was a phase I had to go through.

Also "gawd" makes it so hard to read tbh.

God is just a cope for weak people.
I think sometimes in life it makes sense to consider religion and to try it, but if you willingly go after it exhausts itself, you're a self-deluding fool.

never
Pepeandjesus

it was a slow process

life pretty much forced me to believe man made god

And that's just a way to cope with death? like fuck religions men for making men miserable and for those coomers who promote how gawd loves everybody while not making everybody rich, its wild like how some coomers thank god, like dawg if your god were real he is the one who makes you a beta, its like with those who beat cancer and then thank god. Now if your gawd gave you a virgin model for frequent use like a toy that would be another thing, but that doesn`t happen.

Or that about how foids deserve respect by just existing and that pro natalism card especially when young which is stupid, like why would kid raise a kid. So don`t bring goblins at all.

As a nihilist i always like seeing this since it helps me remove that it its fine to not help and be ok when i see a toilet in pain and helps me remember when the hot sluts rejected me for not having money... " buT pERSOnalIty Martin" ... its just that we became too self aware due to tragic misstep in evolution. But at least we can play games.
God is just cope. An imaginary friend for adults

Same age when i realized their was no Santa Claus and Tooth Fairy

Only thing great about religion pre 1990 it always guaranteed you a wife in your community. Even if it was an awful marriage tbh

Christcuckery tries to paint all humans as equal, blank slates at birth, and thus believe in free will and universalism (Globohomo egalitarianism). A large chunk of Christ followers are ethnic turd-worlders. Most, if not every Christcuck I've come across overlooks genetics and is tolerant of miscegenation. The result of being race-blind and going against eugenics is dysgenic suffering. It's just another meritocratic, universal justice cope like karma. There is a natural hierarchy and the universe punishes those born weak and dysgenic, but Christcucks will deny this and praise their false slave morality. Scandinavians today and the Japanese are overwhelmingly agnostic, yet they on average have the best genetic traits thus QoL unlike Christ's turd world masses.. When the whole thing fails to reflect the natural world, how am I supposed to have faith. While the HTN that mercilessly bullied you during youth still ends up winning in life, you're smug about some arbitrary morality that, trust me bro, you can't see enforced until post-mortem.

There is a god, but he doesn't love you. He's probably a black woman who's playing with some simulation from like the year 2080 or something and she done fucked up everything.