Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Manletcells: you realize that tallcel is even worse?

ban this mother fucker peice of shit humblebrag FUCK you OP peice of shit idiot fucking fuck you retard

fuck you moron im not bragging at all. if i wasnt a 0/10 uglycel then maybe my height would be a good thing. the fact is that as an uglycel, being tall just makes me a disgusting spectacle that women wouldnt even shit on. women look at me in DISGUST x1000 a day

List your height on your Tinder comprade

I'm incredibly tall, still repulsive though. Nothing can make up for an ugly face.

If you want to not seen as much move to Norway, I see 7ft niggas that Mog me every day, at 6'5 you y would only slightly be above average.

tallcel is not worse than being shortcel.

All tallcels should be banned here.

fuck you moron im not bragging at all. if i wasnt a 0/10 uglycel then maybe my height would be a good thing. the fact is that as an uglycel, being tall just makes me a disgusting spectacle that women wouldnt even shit on. women look at me in DISGUST x1000 a day
retard ur height is a GOOD thing so why are you saying its bad you are a faggot and prob just aspie