Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Manlet Respect Thread

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Spiritually 38
★★★★★
In lieu of Vendetta's heightist comments and shameful remarks about short people, I have decided to make this thread to show our respect toward manlets.

Tag your favorite manlet and tell us what you like the most about them. Tell us your experiences with short people and how you have helped them. Show your appreciation!

I love this nigga @FrothySolutions so much it's unbelievable.

2063C0A3 472C 4F60 8E95 5F093D4F4CD1

Thutmose III expanded egypt to its greatest extent

@CruxGammata he didnt add me to his ignore list like @SupremeGentleCel did jfl

Are you baiting them so they will out who is manlet kek

In lieu of Vendetta's heightist comments and shameful remarks about short people, I have decided to make this thread to show our respect toward manlets.

Tag your favorite manlet and tell us what you like the most about them. Tell us your experiences with short people and how you have helped them. Show your appreciation!

I love this nigga @FrothySolutions so much it's unbelievable.

View attachment 1089632
i live with a fucking height mogger

View attachment 1089634
Thutmose III expanded egypt to its greatest extent
Based.

Winston Churchill: 5'6
Date Masamune: 5'3
Julius Caesar: 5'7
Mahatma Gandhi: 5'4
Uesugi Kenshin: 5'1
James Madison: 5'4
Audie Murphy: 5'5
Tokugawa Ieyasu: 5'1
Napoleon Bonaparte: 5'6
Oda Nobunaga: 5'7
Jesus Christ: 5'5
William Shakespeare: 5'7
Alexander the Great: 5'0

Heightist bigots fail to understand that manlets mog the heck out of them if you look at human history. Only in this century has superficial height surpassed actual achievement.

Imagine being such a superficial bigot that you look at how tall the skeleton of another man is to determine their worth.

Are you baiting them so they will out who is manlet kek
No, and I would assume it's well-known who the manlets are here since it's such a truecel trait.
i live with a fucking height mogger
Who?
What did @Vendetta say?

Based.

Winston Churchill: 5'6
Date Masamune: 5'3
Julius Caesar: 5'7
Mahatma Gandhi: 5'4
Uesugi Kenshin: 5'1
James Madison: 5'4
Audie Murphy: 5'5
Tokugawa Ieyasu: 5'1
Napoleon Bonaparte: 5'6
Oda Nobunaga: 5'7
Jesus Christ: 5'5
William Shakespeare: 5'7
Alexander the Great: 5'0

Heightist bigots fail to understand that manlets mog the heck out of them if you look at human history. Only in this century has superficial height surpassed actual achievement.

Imagine being such a superficial bigot that you look at how tall the skeleton of another man is to determine their worth.

No, and I would assume it's well-known who the manlets are here since it's such a truecel trait.

Who?

His complexion was between dark and fair. He was short of stature (although Julius Marathus, his freedman and keeper of his records, says that he was five feet and nine inches in height)
Life of augustus (70;2)
Roman measure; a little less than five feet seven inches English.