Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Embracing Emptiness: A Manifesto Against Societal Expectations

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
Embrace emptiness. For many, this idea is scary. They want to be something in society, to have money, to chase titles. They see being nothing as bad. But for me, being nothing is freeing. I don't have to work for respect. The idea that respect is earned is wrong. Even if you achieve things, you might not get respect because of ego. People might kiss up to you because of what you've done, but I don't care about that. Power doesn't buy respect for me.

All those things like degrees, money, status, they don't matter. If you value them, ask yourself why. They won't bring respect, just opportunists who want to be associated with you for their own validation. They see a chance to be with someone popular, not to admire them but to show off on social media.

When people see your success, they just want to be part of it, not admire your hard work. So why bother? Society might call me a nobody for not playing along, but I'm fine with that. I don't expect anything good from the world. The more you want, the more you suffer.

I like darkness, I welcome it. The only thing I look forward to is the end of the world. I don't care about anyone because I know even innocent kids will grow up to be part of a corrupt system. Being rebellious is not accepted in this world, but I don't care. If they think I'm nobody, so be it. I go against everything this world stands for.

Why? Because I know the end result is just being blindly obedient. People who call me weird or crazy are just too simple-minded for me. I like being around those who think deeply. Academic success doesn't impress me; it's just following the system. Possessions don't mean anything either. So why strive for them?

I don't strive for anything. I follow Eastern philosophies, which focus on wisdom. Western culture tells us to consume and chase status, but that just leads to suffering. Yet, they want us to keep playing the game even though it doesn't make sense. I choose not to play at all.

I accept that society will never accept me. When they label me negatively, I take it as a compliment. They think they'll be somebody by working hard or studying for years, but it's all messed up. And it's sad that people desire to be part of it.

That's why I don't feel sorry for them. Life has its ups and downs. Some people embrace the challenges, some struggle with fear, and others are left feeling disoriented. But I choose to stay on the sidelines, observing, because there's no satisfaction in experiencing it firsthand. This life is pointless because everything that you do leads to nothing.

You came with nothing, you will go with nothing.

I still want to experience warmth of female body.

Normies are mentally retarded

I dont know man i rather kill myself knowing i tried than wonder forever of the what if's. Not like i have done very much anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back