Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story manlet classmate got humiliated by a foid teacher (suifuel)

P

packardD

mentally ill
-
Happened today. I yesterday made a thread about how shitty i have been feeling lately and 30 mins ago literal suifuel happened again. So it was during a philosophy class, i have that one manlet classmate he is like 5'7 and the philosophy teacher is a 70 yo foid and guess what happened??? she asked him to go to the desk to answer some stupid qustion and he failed and she starts mocking him for being dumb but then after like 2 mins of arguing he says "but i have served in the army" (he said that for literally no reason at all, nobody asked him) and the foid teacher says literal fucking suifuel quote "wow you just grew in my eyes... for 10 cm". If only you fucking knew what the reaction of my stupid normie classmates was... foids started laughing so hard one of them almost had a heart attack. This just reminds me how brutal being short is in the modern society, fooking hell man. Imagine getting humiliated by a 70 yo foid teacher in front of your classmates for being a manlet. I mean in 2024 its common sense that if you short you are going to get mogged but this was too brutal :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

hopefully she is gang raped viciously and killed after a couple rounds

"foid philospophy 'teacher'"

When total foid gang rape domination?

This old hag needs to be fired NOW. Sick, evil bitch. That is a nightmare blackpill experience. At least she will probably die soon

Fucking old hag deserves to be [redacted]

I hope that vile bitch and everyone who laughed at her retarded shit all get Executed

I hope that vile bitch and everyone who laughed at her retarded shit all get Executed
me too, i was shocked by the reaction even though it was expected fuck normies and especially foids:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Ban foids from teaching, they are too useless and evil to do even that.

She knew she could get away with it. She wouldn't dare bully a fat girl like that.

Happened today. I yesterday made a thread about how shitty i have been feeling lately and 30 mins ago literal suifuel happened again. So it was during a philosophy class, i have that one manlet classmate he is like 5'7 and the philosophy teacher is a 70 yo foid and guess what happened??? she asked him to go to the desk to answer some stupid qustion and he failed and she starts mocking him for being dumb but then after like 2 mins of arguing he says "but i have served in the army" (he said that for literally no reason at all, nobody asked him) and the foid teacher says literal fucking suifuel quote "wow you just grew in my eyes... for 10 cm". If only you fucking knew what the reaction of my stupid normie classmates was... foids started laughing so hard one of them almost had a heart attack. This just reminds me how brutal being short is in the modern society, fooking hell man. Imagine getting humiliated by a 70 yo foid teacher in front of your classmates for being a manlet. I mean in 2024 its common sense that if you short you are going to get mogged but this was too brutal :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Teacher needs to get fired

I hope she falls down the stairs, breaks her hip, and dies alone in her home.
hopefully she is gang raped viciously and killed after a couple rounds

I hope she gets cancer.

When total foid gang rape domination?

This old hag needs to be fired NOW. Sick, evil bitch. That is a nightmare blackpill experience. At least she will probably die soon

Fucking old hag deserves to be [redacted]