Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Life for a tallfag (very sad)

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

BaltoSlavicMongoloid. TND
★★★
Imagine being 6'3. You have to walk around wearing these slightly larger clothes and shoes, having to duck a bit through some doors and having to tower over all the measly, pathetic manlets and bitchez. People leave you alone and don't mess with you, infact they respect you since you're naturally looking down at them and they're smaller. Fucking brootal.

And then a girl might wink at you and it could be your lucky day (though every day can be your lucky day) but you realise she probably doesn't care about you besides for your height so you have to look away. Absolutely brootal. And then you try to go on with your day but someone asks you if you play basketball. Fucking brootal am I right fellas? Must be so awful to be asked that.

You try to go on with your day, sneering and remarking in your head 'I play tennis, not basketball...manlet..Get it right !' Does your height help you with tennis, a sport where being tall, long legged and athletic is the best physique? Of course not, being 6'3 is soooo brootal.

In summary you hate being 6'3 and it's a brootal height. Would you like to be 5'6 instead? Of course not, that's a manlet height, but yeah 6'3 guys just have it the worst. They should be venting here instead of bragging in the tall sub as if they're tall. Truly an unfathomable height :(((((

Marine laughing gif

I hate all tallfags

But "muh leg room on airplane"