Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manlet gets screwed, is now on Newsweek

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

Seriously though, society loves to beat down on people who are already beaten down. RIP this guy's social life and career, if he had one in the first place.

And normies ask why there's a gun violence epidemic? When people get pushed to a point something's gonna break.

Last edited:
This guy life is ruined. His only choice is to rope or go ER. That's the price for telling the truth in the age of social media.

F word normies

Seriously feel for this guy . The guy who tackled him put his shirt over his head like a high school bully . Fucking white knight cuck

Makes you think twice about the wisdom of the "always be a man and stand up for yourself" rhetoric spewed by redpill guys in particular.
This manlet would have benifieted from some high inhibmaxxing, unfortunately or not.

Apparently society loves to shit on a manlet who is already getting shit on by life.

I never understood why people like to gang up on someone who poses zero threat or challenge.

He needs to go to SEA honestly.

Makes you think twice about the wisdom of the "always be a man and stand up for yourself" rhetoric spewed by redpill guys in particular.
This manlet would have benifieted from some high inhibmaxxing, unfortunately or not.

It's never wise to tell the truth.

Apparently society loves to shit on a manlet who is already getting shit on by life.

I never understood why people like to gang up on someone who poses zero threat or challenge.
The temptation to white knight is strong for some men. It's slim pickings with all the hypergamy nowadays and in the mind of the normie it's a legit mating strategy.

Exactly. He gets height-mogged and strength-mogged by probably 90% of all adult foids. He wasn't a threat.

I don't know how he hasn't already roped.

He should take that lanky fucker to court and take every penny he has. Pretty sure what he did was assault.

i don't get how people get recorded and still keep going

>"misogynistic rant"

Lol what? How is this mysogynistic? He's telling the truth. Women treat manlets like subhumans.

The redpill is the equivalent of a millionaire telling a homeless man that he should've just dumped his money into an index fund. "Just pull yourself up by your bootstraps bro!"
Lol what? How is this mysogynistic? He's telling the truth. Women treat manlets like subhumans.

Normalfaggots don't like the truth.

He should take that lanky fucker to court and take every penny he has. Pretty sure what he did was assault.

Judge will be like "he was provoked, blah blah, case dismissed." on top of him having zero monetary damages he can prove

The redpill is the equivalent of a millionaire telling a homeless man that he should've just dumped his money into an index fund. "Just pull yourself up by your bootstraps bro!"

Normalfaggots don't like the truth.

On a side note, I find it so interesting we even have an Oxford PPEcel here. Shows incels come from all walks of life.

"The owner of the Bagel Boss, Donald Rosner, tweeted Wednesday afternoon that customers who come into one of the New York franchise shops can get a free "mini" bagel: "After todays incident everyone is ok! Use caution on dating sites and anyone who comes into our locations and mentions this video can get a FREE MINI BAGEL!!!!!!!!"

JFL at this greedy fucking Jew using another man's pain as a publicity to drum up more business for himself.

I wouldn't be surprised if this jew was behind this whole scheme for more money.

"The owner of the Bagel Boss, Donald Rosner, tweeted Wednesday afternoon that customers who come into one of the New York franchise shops can get a free "mini" bagel: "After todays incident everyone is ok! Use caution on dating sites and anyone who comes into our locations and mentions this video can get a FREE MINI BAGEL!!!!!!!!"

Fucking hell.

I can't decide who I find more revolting, the bagel shop foids, the white knight cuck, or this money-hungry Jew.

JFL at this greedy fucking Jew using another man's pain as a publicity to drum up more business for himself.

I wouldn't be surprised if this jew was behind this whole scheme for more money.
Fucking kike.

This guy life is ruined. His only choice is to rope or go ER. That's the price for telling the truth in the age of social media.
Like he didn´t have it hard enough in the first place now they post this video to mog him it´s like they want him to rope or go ER.

What a great time to be alive and free.

Literally telling anyone who hates on this man will get free food. And wtf is it with "after today´s innocent everyone is okay" I beg to differ I am sure this guy they have displayed in such a bad light that his life is now over.

Most based Redpiller I've seen in a while tbh.

If only i was there to defend him
I would go there and scream SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN FOIDS
based man

Keep pushing too much people like him and see what would happen.

Oof.

Judge will be like "he was provoked, blah blah, case dismissed." on top of him having zero monetary damages he can prove

There's no way you're going to get an unbiased jury with a video this viral. No judge is going to put his reputation on the line for a manlet since we're in the outrage era where trial by social media outweighs judicial independence.

JNUnMfV.png

:feelshaha: :feelstastyman:

Holy fuck i want to go ER reading the facebook comments
99% filled with people making fun of his height
Do these dumbfucks not realize the irony?
Normies deserve nothing but death

So first he gets treated like shit,
Then the shit starts to overflow
Then they publicly humiliated l him?

What's the point?

On a side note, I find it so interesting we even have an Oxford PPEcel here. Shows incels come from all walks of life.

The mainstream media's idea that all incels are white neckbearded 20-something NEETs living in suburban America in their parents' basements drinking Mountain Dew and shoving Doritos down their throats is laughably insane. Nothing could be further from the truth.

How can you respect these kind of you people. They contradict themselves in the same sentence. This shit is 1984 tier.
1984 is way to far advanced for Foids like that. This is Mediaeval at best. Imagine where Foids have been now without men.

This is why shortcels need to be either thugmaxxed or gymaxxed or ogremaxxed btw.

he should drink some vanilla late

They'd still look comical.

I suppose its a little harder for white guys to pull off. But if you're ethnic, especially hispanic, then a shaved head and some facial hair goes a long way.

As predicted, inceltear regulars are loving it. Can someone explain to me this attitude of just letting ppl shit on you and expecting to just not get angry? Is this a white anglo saxon protestant person thing? Does this attitude derive from their religion, culture? It's alien to me tbh.

This manlet should've brought a pew-pew next time.

Who the fuck starts a fight over some rant that isn't even directed at you? Fucking white knights. I hate them with a passion.

I feel really bad for the guy. You can tell he's been through the entire bluepill odyssey and couldn't make sense of it or accept it. Only thing that's left is rage.

Oof.

There's no way you're going to get an unbiased jury with a video this viral. No judge is going to put his reputation on the line for a manlet since we're in the outrage era where trial by social media outweighs judicial independence.

Judges throw out shitty complaints / lawsuits before they hit trial. No damages = shitty complaint.

Defendant's lawyer will file motion to dismiss.

Of course yeah, there's gonna be huge bias because he's manlet + oldcel.

Also have a guy going to a top US law school and at least 2 medical school students.

I used to be a resident physician. Obviously being a manlet ricecel I got fired. Hate my life.

Remember when everyone automatically assumed that eggman was the school shooter because he's ugly. They don't even know his side of the story and they all assume he is 100% the bad guy.

I am tall/ average height and I want to cry after seeing this video. I feel so bad for him

man i feel really bad for this dude

i don't get how people get recorded and still keep going
Honestly, you’d think people would learn to stop acting out once the cameras are on. I can only imagine how many people have been fucked over by stuff like this
What a great fucking world we live in, what a shithole. These carnivorous sheep need to be dealt with