Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manlet gets screwed, is now on Newsweek

Seriously feel for this guy . The guy who tackled him put his shirt over his head like a high school bully . Fucking white knight cuck
Fuck that faggot whiteknight. If I was that short guy I would've bitten off his balls. None of that whiteknight cuck's business that a manlet is yelling at random holes.

Just pack of wolves beating an omega-wolf for their entertainment.

oh my fucking god he is like 5ft tall. I wouldn't be surprised if the girls did giggle and laugh at his height and he had enough.

This is why we need incel gangs.

This manlet should've brought a pew-pew next time.

I can't be the only person who thinks he's a ticking time bomb.
I am tall/ average height and I want to cry after seeing this video. I feel so bad for him

If you replace "short man" on the Twitter/Reddit/FB comments with "nigger" or "faggot" the SJW outrage mobs would deploy in an instant.

I'm not a shortcel but oh man you can tell that men with low SMV are treated like cockroaches.

More like ERmaxxed

Normies think laughing and humiliation is free and could never backfire them.
And then their much deserved rude awakening happens.

Tbh I would kill myself if I had to live as a 5' manlet ngl

thERe is only one thing he can do in all honesty.

His social life is ruined.
He'll probably be fired from his job because "muh lady".
All because of what? His genetics failed him in the eyes of a foid.

Hopefully he targets roasties (in GTA V); then we'll see who has the last laugh (probably be us tbh).

I'm salivating at the fact that there is so many more ticking time bombs out there. A sad fact, but unavoidable. If Society wants to take the route of not listening to Male problems it can suffer the consequences. Things are going to get entertaining in the future. Get the popcorn ready.

If you replace "short man" on the Twitter/Reddit/FB comments with "nigger" or "faggot" the SJW outrage mobs would deploy in an instant.

I'm not a shortcel but oh man you can tell that men with low SMV are treated like cockroaches.
Tbh if he owns a gun I think there’s a very real chance he will go back and shoot up the place... that or just shoot himself . This was harder to watch than an ISIS beheading. I can see every ounce of bottled up rage he had. I don’t think even ER had that kind of rage before his ER event.

How does someone even live to see middle age at 5 feet? His life must be a nightmare he can’t wake up from.

the last laugh
quote-life-is-a-comedy-for-those-who-think-and-a-tragedy-for-those-who-feel-horace-walpole-54-12-85.jpg

If Society wants to take the route of not listening to Male problems it can suffer the consequences. Things are going to get entertaining in the future. Get the popcorn ready.
All we have to do is do our part and keep dispensing blackpills to bluepillers.

Seriously though, society loves to beat down on people who are already beaten down. RIP this guy's social life and career, if he had one in the first place.

And normies ask why there's a gun violence epidemic? When people get pushed to a point something's gonna break.
[/QUOTE

Fuck that sucks so fucking much

Seriously though, society loves to beat down on people who are already beaten down. RIP this guy's social life and career, if he had one in the first place.

And normies ask why there's a gun violence epidemic? When people get pushed to a point something's gonna break.
[/QUOTE

Fuck that sucks so fucking much
How can you respect these kind of you people. They contradict themselves in the same sentence. This shit is 1984 tier.

God that makes me want them dead

This guy life is ruined. His only choice is to rope or go ER. That's the price for telling the truth in the age of social media.
This, there is nothing left for him. He should go ER

You're not the only one. They'd pull the trigger through proxy.
The problem being respectful at first is too complicate.

JFL as if being assualted by the other cuck wasnt enough, the media now is on to humiliate him further.

He should take that lanky fucker to court and take every penny he has. Pretty sure what he did was assault.

The judges would find some way to turn it around against the manlet. They would say the tall guy was just trying to save the women from further abuse and the manlet will then be forced to go to an insane asylum for being mentally sick or some shit like that. The entire concept of rights is a fucking meme. The truth is they give rights to you if they want to and you can go kill yourself if that is what they want.

You'll pretty much get attacked from all sides if you dare rise up against " da wymyn".

He should just go ER and get some satisfaction killing those cocksuckers,his life is over anyway.Id be too angry to rope if I was in his shoes,I'd be out for blood and guts

I actually feel really terrible for this guy. He was probably bullied non stop all his life for his height. He probably thought that after getting out of highschool that the bullying wouldn't be extended beyond school grounds, but he probably came to face the reality all too suddenly that adulthood harbors even more psychologically torturing lookists.

The pain of being ugly and short can not be quantified, it can only be experienced by someone. No words justify the pain someone goes through when being outcasted because of looks

I feel so bad for him. This just shows how much this gynocentric soceity hates us low status males. I wouldn't have stood up for the foids though. I fucking hates foids and this gynocentric society that enables them.

Apparently society loves to shit on a manlet who is already getting shit on by life.

I never understood why people like to gang up on someone who poses zero threat or challenge.
It's called, "risk management." Where a bastard will leave you alone if there's a chance he might get srs injured. This is also why a group will attack a individual.

++++
I would have snapped long ago if I was him. But srs don't go picking fights you know you can't win. Unless that's his plan.

Dude should carry a knife and be a femoral artery guy.

Last edited:
JFL at the Jewish bagel store owner using this incident to gain customers.

What a great time to be alive and free.
I'm salivating at the fact that there is so many more ticking time bombs out there. A sad fact, but unavoidable. If Society wants to take the route of not listening to Male problems it can suffer the consequences. Things are going to get entertaining in the future. Get the popcorn ready.

Its not sad. Its cathartic, we should be excited for the future

Last edited: