Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Manilla Seamaxxers - Oldfucks with hot chicks - LIFEFUEL FOR CHINKCELS AND KOREANCELS.

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★

there are also chinkmaxxers coming there! lifefuel for ricecels

Many koreancels also

JFL at this tallmaxxer

look how happy this oldcel is

lifefuel tbh

JFL even hijab hoes are there, muslimcels welcome

So many koreancels wtf

bro getting a double team tonight?

Anyway, not many whitecels, seems mostly chinks and koreancels there now days.

Anybody wants to go there with me?

You know you can hire prostitutes where you live too? You don't have to go to wherever.

Korean foids are so ugly and tranny esque all kimchicels are going for some hot pinoy chicks

You know you can hire prostitutes where you live too? You don't have to go to wherever.
I don't see myself hiring a local prostitute, I would cringe myself out trying to talk to them or fuck them, doing it with some foreign hoe in some distant country feels like it will ease the awkwardness a lot. Also might try just fucking one without paying there by JBWmaxxing, but that probably wont work one because im a truecel and two because i am a slav.

I feel like escaping into a different culture far away from this shithole will be a better experience

Ofc JBW works as a Slav just lie as to where you are from.

Try Pinoy tinder from home see if you have any success.
They will see the plane icon and know I am not there no?

But I will try before I go there of course, I will do my research no point wasting my money going there and do nothing.

Right now I am collecting money I am planning on going there and staying for 1 year maybe.

Nigga you've been making SEAmaxxing threads for years now :feelswhat: when will you just do it yourself and be done with it :feelsugh:

Too many ER facility making on here

Nigga you've been making SEAmaxxing threads for years now :feelswhat: when will you just do it yourself and be done with it :feelsugh:
One day :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Yh I've been making SEAmaxx threada for 5 years.

Every year I tell myself this is the year I'm gonna SEAmaxx. The the year passes and I repeat the process.

I wish to find somebody I can trust or a group of people to go together and SEAmaxx together, oldcel virgins who are in my position, but that seems like it will never happen so I'll have to go alone eventually.

Every year I tell myself this is the year I'm gonna SEAmaxx. The the year passes and I repeat the process.

I wish to find somebody I can trust or a group of people to go together and SEAmaxx together, oldcel virgins who are in my position, but that seems like it will never happen so I'll have to go alone eventually.
You're canonically a volcel then, imagine being an incel because you're too lazy :lul::lul:

That acc would be sick, an inkie meetup in SEA

You're canonically a volcel then, imagine being an incel because you're too lazy :lul::lul:
It's more than being lazy.

I want to present the best version of myself when I get there. For that effect I must lose weight and gain muscules. But every time I try I fuck it up. I am now undergoing an Auschwitz diet to help with this.

You will ask, but bro, why the fuck do you gonna looksmaxx, the whores don't care how you look like.

The point for me is to try to ascend there, if that doesn't work I'll just whoremaxx there. But anyway, I want to looksmaxx to the best of my ability just so that I know that this is the best version of me, in case I fail, I will know that nothing will help, I will know that it is over and I may finally give up in peace if even the best version of me can't ascend then I know there is no point trying anything and just whoremaxx the rest of my life then shoot myself in some forest or something.

Somebody already tried that I think it was @rope2cope or somebody else I don't remember now their name here.
The window is closing rapidly for that too. Seriously wtf are men going to do once that's not viable?

The window is closing rapidly for that too. Seriously wtf are men going to do once that's not viable?
ER or Rope idk.

Probably some bad times ahead unless AI can help the drop of productivity from men.

Of course, there was almost a 100:1 ratio of Korean guys marrying SEA women compared to Korean women marrying SEA guys in 2010, in 2020 it was around 15:1 and even that's almost completely due to Vietnamese Changs marrying Korean women.

Of course, there was almost a 100:1 ratio of Korean guys marrying SEA women compared to Korean women marrying SEA guys in 2010, in 2020 it was around 15:1 and even that's almost completely due to Vietnamese Changs marrying Korean women.

Hmm

Must be fake man because a woman told me all you need to do is be confident and have a smile.

ER or Rope idk.

Probably some bad times ahead unless AI can help the drop of productivity from men.
Its literally going to be hell for all of us, not just incels. 99% of men are gonna be screwed in the coming decades with automation becoming more and more commonplace.

All Korean foids want is money the most. They always expect you to succeed when life gets hard. It's better for me to ropemaxx then to richmaxx.

I want to thaimaxx as soon as possible

But I was assured that this was because they're white and not because of green cards (and equivalents) & money, so what gives with the Chinese and Koreans and Japs?

But I was assured that this was because they're white and not because of green cards (and equivalents) & money, so what gives with the Chinese and Koreans and Japs?
The thai whores call them 333

3 digit bank account

3 inches dick

3 minutes in bed

Perfect deal for those thai whores to make the maximum amount of money in shortest amount of time, also the koreancels dont negotiate price and always pay the highest price and the price keep going up. Philippines hoes probably adopted same mentality.

Tl;dr - they think koreancels got the moneygame

Where are you from

I'm a slav from UK

I would probably fail SEAmaxxing too due to my aspergers, having no social media and living a very boring life as a NEET so no necessary normie topics I could talk. I want to go to the Philippines too and I'm also (half) slavic.

I would probably fail SEAmaxxing too due to my aspergers, having no social media and living a very boring life as a NEET so no necessary normie topics I could talk. I want to go to the Philippines too and I'm also (half) slavic.
Jfl I probably mog your aspergers, I am so autistic that back in the university when I was living in uni dorms I would wait with my ear next to the door for 5 minutes to make sure nobody was in the corridor before I left and other stupid shit like that.

I am autismmaxxed to another universe and super high inhib.

But I will go there anyway because I don't wanna be a 30 year old virgin it's over. I am almost 30 and it's just GG I don't wanna... They are whores anyway, they want money they don't give a fuck how autistic are you.

That said I need to find some other oldcels to come with me because going there alone will be giga hard for autist like me JFL

USA hooker: $250
SEA hooker: $25

I wish I could deposit my horny into a bank account, I wouldn't waste so much money.

Chinkcels don't need to be told, they've been SEAmaxxing since airplanes existed. Japanese men are very well known to take vacations to sex tourism destinations. Absolute based chads, they completely lack the American shame complex about buying pussy.

It’s over, Slavs have Indian smv in uk. Go to slavland try luck there bro.
It's true I experience this myself all my life here.

Slavs in UK are treated like curries, negative-SMV. The moment someone hears you are slav you are automatically assumed to be a low-paid construction worker with no future, we are truly the untouchables...

Slavs here only monger among themselves, most slavs I know are married to other slavs... It's very brutal.

That is why I must leave ASAP.

You should come with me to SEAmaxx then.

I go 2025 around May.

I would go earlier but I need to get surgeries for my ugly deformed face.
Already been there last summer planning to move there forevER

USA hooker: $250
SEA hooker: $25

I wish I could deposit my horny into a bank account, I wouldn't waste so much money.
Okay, but ticket to SEA and back and hotel would cost you more than $1500 depending on where you're coming from. And if you're planning on moving to Thailand, that's... I don't think cheap pussy is worth that much.

Okay, but ticket to SEA and back and hotel would cost you more than $1500 depending on where you're coming from. And if you're planning on moving to Thailand, that's... I don't think cheap pussy is worth that much.
That just means there is a minimum duration before your stay saves you money.