Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Korean SMV skyrocketing marriage stats show

marriage = betabuxx cuckery

I am very disappointed in my fellow korean men.

Absolute moggers.

*Ching cheng hanji*
+99999999 social credit

Koreans are cucking Russians hard. :feelskek:
The most popular European countries for Korean men are:

1. ⁠Russia 1,544
2. ⁠France 150
3. ⁠Ukraine 146
4. ⁠England 144
5. ⁠Germany 92
6. ⁠Poland 69
7. ⁠Spain 58
8. ⁠Italy 51
9. ⁠Romania 47
10. ⁠Belarus 42
marriage = betabuxx cuckery

I am very disappointed in my fellow korean men.
Still 1/4 of betabux marriages turn out well. Even if 3/4 are unhappy or divorced.
Absolute moggers.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Why couldn't I be full Korean? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Still pretty low

They are still fucked tho

1. ⁠Russia 1,544
2. ⁠France 150
3. ⁠Ukraine 146
4. ⁠England 144
5. ⁠Germany 92
6. ⁠Poland 69
7. ⁠Spain 58
8. ⁠Italy 51
9. ⁠Romania 47
10. ⁠Belarus 42
Roughly 2000 men ascended with European women :feelshaha:

its a fad. it will pass in a few months when everyone forgets about squid game.

Still 1/4 of betabux marriages turn out well. Even if 3/4 are unhappy or divorced.
"Turn out well"

AKA the cuck is too retarded to realize that his wife is getting her asshole irrigated daily by chadlites while he gets starfish sex once a month

Copers on suicide watch

Hallyu is skyrocketing rices smv, they're literally slaying white pussy thanks to kpop

Meanwhile we rot, over if not asian :blackpill:

I don't think you understand how low rice SMV is. For Asian standards they are slayers.
There are more Korean Men/ Jap foid marriages than Jap male/ Korean foid. While in the past it was the other way around.

1. ⁠Russia 1,544
2. ⁠France 150
3. ⁠Ukraine 146
4. ⁠England 144
5. ⁠Germany 92
6. ⁠Poland 69
7. ⁠Spain 58
8. ⁠Italy 51
9. ⁠Romania 47
10. ⁠Belarus 42

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Why couldn't I be full Korean? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
as i said in private conversation with you marriage stats show smv wise how some men devolop

btw dunno why aznidentity cares interracial marriage so much shouldn't they promote amaf ?

and russians are cucked pretty much by everyone

Copers on suicide watch

Hallyu is skyrocketing rices smv, they're literally slaying white pussy thanks to kpop

Meanwhile we rot, over it not asian :blackpill:
Asians are lucky as fuck especially if they are tall. Even ugly Asians can surgery Maxx to Chang level because Asian looks focus on skin quality and facial harmony rather than pure bones unlike other races :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

as i said in private conversation with you marriage stats show smv wise how some men devolop

btw dunno why aznidentity cares interracial marriage so much shouldn't they promote amaf ?

and russians are cucked pretty much by everyone
Most racial nationalist want to cuck men of other races. This is a very common desire they have.

Asians are lucky as fuck especially if they are tall. Even ugly Asians can surgery Maxx to Chang level because Asian looks focus on skin quality and facial harmony rather than pure bones unlike other races :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:
Tbh Asians are op, I believe any non facially deformed and not overly short rice can easily ascend if he knows where to look. There's no ethnic equivalent of kpop for us, it's really over

No Sub-Saharan Africa?:feelswhere:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: this is the biggest fucking cope

subtract the ages by 6 years to get real numbers
This is for both men and women and I know foids lose their virginity much earlier than the stats show

yup if u r korean ur smv is high thats why they become more and more self-assured and disassociate with other ethnics even if they are by themselves

Yes like I've said before Koreans are the white people of Asia right now in SMV. Then Japanese. Then there's a sharp drop off to Chinese (because of their opposition to jew propaganda), and then jungle chinks.

You don't even need to be Korean, you can just larp as one if you're rice since foids can't tell. There's tons of koreaboos going for average looking Asians simply because of their proximity in skin color and black hair. Guy in my avatar got 2 million instagram followers overnight and thousands of comments of people telling him to stab them (in a sexual way), because he was dark triad and low inhib in Squid game :blackpill: The just be rice pill destroyed me

Last edited:
If you live in asia getting surgery/ascending is actually much easier than in the west, as the male beauty standard is WAY easier to replicate.

idk my jap neighbor slays as well. Over for Chinese I guess. Foids can smell communism from miles away and would rather stay far away from me:feelsrope:

Choson manse :dab: Where's my cute korean waifu at?