Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man “posing as teen girl to catch 18-year-old predator” shot and killed during confrontation

Well deserved

Glad they caught another ITcel

Those 'pedohunters' probably want to hide their own dirty deeds.
Can you imagine ordinary person pretending to be a teen girl online?

Those 'pedohunters' probably want to hide their own dirty deeds.
Can you imagine ordinary person pretending to be a teen girl online?
I’ve always thought that the pedo guy in these pedo catcher videos who messaged a 16 yr old or whatever is a million times less sad than the pedo catchers who dedicated their entire life to “catching pedos” like you must have some serious issues and a hero complex to dedicate all your time to that.

Captain Save-a-Ho finds his kryptonite: a bullet to the head and a man whose got nothing to lose.

Thats why you should mind ur business the pedo had nothing to lose he was cornered and he shot the guy

Good. I always hated those pedo traps.

If a hot 16 year old girl wanted to fuck, you would try to. It doesn't make you a pedophile or dangerous because you wouldn't actually get the opportunity to do it in the first place. They only wanted to because they thought the girl wanted to, and since the chance of that actually happening to a non chad is so low, they probably would have never "victimized" a real girl anyway.

Can you share the video on here please.

One less agecuck on this planet:feelsautistic:

there seems to be a trend of full grown men posing as teen girls to lure people on the internet
In most cases it wouldnt suprise me if deep down most of them are actual pedos and they are just megacoping

Guys who do this are jealous cockblockers
there seems to be a trend of full grown men posing as teen girls to lure people on the internet
In most cases it wouldnt suprise me if deep down most of them are actual pedos and they are just megacoping

18 year olds are literal children!! :foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy:

It's fucking weird pretending to be a teen girl online, what a faggot, rot in piss.

If a hot 16 year old girl wanted to fuck, you would try to. It doesn't make you a pedophile or dangerous because you wouldn't actually get the opportunity to do it in the first place. They only wanted to because they thought the girl wanted to, and since the chance of that actually happening to a non chad is so low, they probably would have never "victimized" a real girl anyway.
These faggots don't realize the AOC in most states is 16. Lmao.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes nigger

Lots of niggers in this comment section

These faggots don't realize the AOC in most states is 16. Lmao.
It's 18 where I live. I think it should be 15 nationally, but 16 is close enough they just need to make the laws more consistent.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

This dumb nigger was no doubt larping at a 16 or 17 year old girl or something. "Pedo hunter" JFL

Rest in piss dumb nigger. Your life DID NOT matter

Last edited:
You can see some of his content here. That nigger was legit assaulting folx and destroying property, kek

The 18 year old's friend was 17, which goes to show that his close peers were "underage."

This dumb nigger died over a legal technicality, confusing the law with morality :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Even if the girl he was LARPing as was 14, it is very common for high school seniors to date freshman girls, which this age range could represent.

Last edited:
This.

Pedohunters are psycho-cucks. They have the desire to murder but need to delude themselves into thinking baiting lonely men with sex with hot, young girls is an acceptable and morally good way to satisfy their violent, degenerate urges.

This isn't going to stop until AOC laws stop considering 100% sexually mature individuals as children.

I've seen some "pedo hunters" youtube channel chris hansen-wannabe types and when I watch their videos the "pedo hunter" sounded alot more evil than the pedo. it was clear that the hunter just wanted someone they can easily harass without consequences. who knows if the person actually was a pedo and not some made up shit? you know

You can see some of his content here. That nigger was legit assaulting folx and destroying property, kek

The 18 year old's friend was 17, which goes to show that his close peers were "underage."

This dumb nigger died over a legal technicality, confusing the law with morality :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Even if the girl he was LARPing as was 14, it is very common for high school seniors to date freshman girls, which this age range could represent.

wait he would smash car windows and break their tires? kek I wonder how he didnt get shot earlier. what an idiot this guy was

I cant see the video is it down?

Jfl what a fucking retard truly well deserved death, rest in piss.

agreed fucking nigger had it coming if I was caught red handed I'd shoot the bastard at sight and run away.
What a cuck he was being muh pedo hunter, baiting some 18yo kid just to have the "moral" excuse to beat him up.

We cant see the video its probably down can someone upload it

What a cuck he was being muh pedo hunter, baiting some 18yo kid just to have the "moral" excuse to beat him up.
morals from their view point is men shouldn't be attracted to a healthy young female and they should subdue their BIOLOGICAL urges and let them wait until they hit the MAGICAL AGE NUMBER WHERE THE LAW SAYS IT'S A-OKAY TO FUCK THEM YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE'RE IN THE MODERN AGE EVERYBODY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

based

Total Pedohunter Death

So apparently he was larping as a 15 year old girl. Within 2-3 years of these boys :feelskek:

people that spend their lives larping as 15 year old girls on the internet probably don't have good intentions.

rest in piss you piece of shit garbage nigger scum

He was the predator. Rest in piss shit head.

I bet the two guys won't serve time either. Sounds like it was self defence. And they're just 18 and 17. Pffft. This white knight nigger got exactly what was coming to him.

I would've shot his ass too.

These predator catching faggots are ruining these innocent men's lives for youtube videos.

If his life is gonna be ruined anyway, who cares if he commits murder at that point.

An 18 year old trying to fuck someone under age, omg its a literal pedophile kill him aiiieeeeee

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back