Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man “posing as teen girl to catch 18-year-old predator” shot and killed during confrontation

Nevermind I'm retarded I thought they killed a pedo
ITcels are agecucks

Seasoned groomers have a better understanding of foid nature

Fucking faggot, good riddance

People chasing after social media clout are hilarious lol

18 yo predator... he got what was coming

San Diego Lol GIF by San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance

Based. Whenever I watched these "predator hunting" videos I've always wanted to see the "pedo" pull out a gun and shoot the faggot vigilante.

You can see some of his content here. That nigger was legit assaulting folx and destroying property, kek

The 18 year old's friend was 17, which goes to show that his close peers were "underage."

This dumb nigger died over a legal technicality, confusing the law with morality :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Even if the girl he was LARPing as was 14, it is very common for high school seniors to date freshman girls, which this age range could represent.

So he was just using it as an excuse to niggermaxx :lul:

good, what a moron. Leave catching criminals to the police.

Meanwhile, in Brazil:

IMG 20231004 154014 818

" Silly folks, us 12/13 year-olds are having wayyyy more sex than the 20 to 30 year-olds put together. I know it firsthand. :foidSoy::foidSoy:"

JFL @ anyone who thinks pubescent girls are pure innocent angels who are not having brutal sex all the time with guys from all ages they get to pick and chose.

In my general vicinity, all non-elite foids are having kids before they turn 18, just so they can leech the welfare programs the most. 30yo Foids are considerad grannies around here.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back