Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Man imagine being a dad as a manlet

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★★
mogged by your kids. they won't respect you/will beat the shit outta you:feelsohgod:

Manlets never get respect its a brutal existence.

mogged by your kids
at least they won't have to suffer from manletism the same way you suffered from it
every father wants his son to be more handsome and taller than him so he can get a better life. no one wants his children to be cursed with the same curse that he suffered from.
also i am not getting kids so why would i care

at least they won't have to suffer from manletism the same way you suffered from it
every father wants his son to be more handsome and taller than him so he can get a better life. no one wants his children to be cursed with the same curse that he suffered from.
also i am not getting kids so why would i care
fuck nvm maybe my kids wud be shortcels or even bigger incels than me if i do somehow manage to ascend

At least they got to breed

Surrogate as a single man?
There would be legal issues.
But why would he want one really?
It's the only way he, as an incel, can have kids

if you somehow ascent give your children raw milk (growth hormones, calcium and protein) so they can grow properly, also eggs and tons of meat. they will thank you later and love you.

Like a woman would have kids with a manlet anyway