Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over this is my last post im killing myself right now

I FUCKING FAILED FUCK MY LIFE THE SHIT WASNT AIRTIGHT

I'll miss you. You were one of my favorites because you made me laugh a lot.

Please don't kill self brocel you are too young don't let IT win
Please
But if you do it I loved your posts
Goodbye brocel you will be remembered

Please don't kill self brocel you are too young don't let IT win
Please
But if you do it I loved your posts
Goodbye brocel you will be remembered
He tried and failed bro

OP reading this thread right now

Drinking Coffee Hush GIF by ALLBLK

Remember the boy who cried wolf? Probably not a smart idea to post threads like this.

View attachment 1262192
My new set up. got the tank and mask ready. Do not say shit like "sEe yOu tOmaRroW" because im doing this right now fuck being a sub human that cant get any GIRLS thats all I wanted was a girlfriend but thats never gonna happen because of my unlucky genetics goodbye yall im outta here
i never post here, but my god don’t do it. we all have so much more to live for than this

View attachment 1262192
My new set up. got the tank and mask ready. Do not say shit like "sEe yOu tOmaRroW" because im doing this right now fuck being a sub human that cant get any GIRLS thats all I wanted was a girlfriend but thats never gonna happen because of my unlucky genetics goodbye yall im outta here
Don’t do it bro do drugs before you do it or get people dead.

View attachment 1262192
IT is watching this thread 17 of them.IMG 3388

We will miss you brocel. I'm glad you can escape this life. If you think dying is better than living, I will support your decision no matter what. Goodbye my friend. I will cherish the few memories I have of you.

We will miss you brocel. I'm glad you can escape this life. If you think dying is better than living, I will support your decision no matter what. Goodbye my friend. I will cherish the few memories I have of you.

Read the follow-up post:

Last seen Yesterday at 6:12 PM

See you deep in hell