Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If your dad was was born in our generation do you think he'd be in this forum?

For sure, most of our fathers would be

No because white with light blue eyes in South America

But he would have bred with a nigger instead of a white one like my mother

My dad is the slightly shorter than me (6'1) and he was a Puerto Rican fake normie. He'd like star trek, history, and math but new that people would make fun of him for it , so he made gangsta rap and knowing about drug dealers into his personality. In a lot of ways when it comes to nerd shit we're similar but he hates that side of himself. Yet I could see him being on this forum if he was born as a zoomer. He'd probably be complaining how good Stacy are turbo hoes and that Tyrone is a giga mogger. Do you think your dad would post here?
He played football in high school, literally bullied people and was tall.

Guess womens personality detectors are faulty

No because white with light blue eyes in South America

But he would have bred with a nigger instead of a white one like my mother
If your white in South America how are you and incel?

I'm not sure tbh
He lost his virginity in middle school despite being a normie-tier manlet, so probably not

He often uses his own story to try and 'inspire' me. About how he was poor, seen as ugly and rejected countless times, often in a brutal way (a woman literally mocked-mimicked vomiting at the idea of going out with him) and yet he 'slayed' women left and right. His ex wife confirms this and so does my mother. My answer is always: those were different times buddy. Indeed, he wouldn't survive the current environment. He is 5'6, started balding at 28 and his facial features are average at best. He was also extremely dumb. He left a woman that was rich, educated and came from a wealthy family after she built a fucking house that might as well be a mansion by his standards and was even pregnant of him.

My father is shorter than me (im 5'7) he def would be here given that no foid wants a manlet unless hes a 10/10

If your white in South America how are you and incel?

Because I am white-Mediterranean Italian and I have brown eyes, I did not inherit my father's eyes, his phenotype is like mine, only with light blue eyes.

Fucked up genetic lottery theory

My dad is the slightly shorter than me (6'1) and he was a Puerto Rican fake normie. He'd like star trek, history, and math but new that people would make fun of him for it , so he made gangsta rap and knowing about drug dealers into his personality. In a lot of ways when it comes to nerd shit we're similar but he hates that side of himself. Yet I could see him being on this forum if he was born as a zoomer. He'd probably be complaining how good Stacy are turbo hoes and that Tyrone is a giga mogger. Do you think your dad would post here?
I doubt it but mostly because he isn’t intelligent enough to realise the bp
Thats not to say that any of us are smart just for knowing about the bp because this shit is obvious

Hes 40 something and somehow still isnt blackpilled even after living a shitty life
I tried to talk to him about it to see his views on it and the only thing he agreed with me on was the heightpill because hes around 5’8

I doubt it but mostly because he isn’t intelligent enough to realise the bp
Thats not to say that any of us are smart just for knowing about the bp because this shit is obvious

Hes 40 something and somehow still isnt blackpilled even after living a shitty life
I tried to talk to him about it to see his views on it and the only thing he agreed with me on was the heightpill because hes around 5’8
Not to cope or anything but I honestly think most of us are legitimately smarter than average. Not mensa tier by any means but definitely North of 100, maybe over 110 for half the people here. This is especially true for Blackcel and Latinocels because the average black or Latino is so low IQ and low inhibition that anyone with a three digit IQ will be ostracized.

If we were born in our fathers generation, we probably wouldn't be incels

My shizoid ugly father, who never took care of his family? He would be truecel.