Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel imagine being tall and wasting ur genetics because you're lazy

So many volcel tallcels are purposefully self-destructing themselves.

"Bro I am 6'4 , but overweight it's so over for me :soy: " I am tired of tallcels in general complaining how bad they have it meanwhile they have no idea of how emasculating it is being height mogged by a younger than you foid.
This gave me a little lifefuel. I'm 6'2, and have abs, and a full head of hair now, my beard sucks so I'm clean shaven. Face is ugly though. I look angry and grumpy all the time.

But I'm a skinnycel, 146lbs. I'm starting gym.

And yeah, the times I DO get heightmogged, it's incredibly emasculating. I downright feel threatened.

if we switch our body id ascend in a day ngl
You don't know what you're talking about. You don't want that trust me. And no. You ain't ascending being me.

This gave me a little lifefuel. I'm 6'2, and have abs, and a full head of hair now, my beard sucks so I'm clean shaven. Face is ugly though. I look angry and grumpy all the time.

And yeah, the times I DO get heightmogged, it's incredibly emasculating. I downright feel threatened.
Uhm, I thought you made that thread for that friend... :feelssus:

Anyway, 6'2 skinny and non-nt......... that isn't gonna pull any foid

Anyway, 6'2 skinny and non-nt......... that isn't gonna pull any foid
Unfortunately.
The one I like is online right now at 2 AM chatting up with God knows who :feelskek:

Anyway @jbwbeliever we have different opinion on this and no way we're gonna find a meeting point. I don't wanna make you change your mind, what you're saying might be true in your point of view BUT saying that white and tall= 100% get laid is wrong. There is more. I'm not mocking you on anything as you have a point maybe, but so do I. I'll answer to this thread as many times as necessary, it is not as simple as "just be tall, just be white" otherwise you're no different than the "just go outside". We're here arguing about such things while actual chads,both rice and white, both tall and short, are slaying. Makes no sense. I'll tell you more if you want. Fetish for rice exists and I have proof.

Last edited:
Anyway @jbwbeliever we have different opinion on this and no way we're gonna find a meeting point. I don't wanna make you change your mind, what you're saying might be true in your point of view BUT saying that white and tall= 100% get laid is wrong. There is more. I'm not mocking you on anything as you have a point maybe, but so do I. I'll answer to this thread as many times as necessary, it is not as simple as "just be tall, just be white" otherwise you're no different than the "just go outside". We're here arguing about such things while actual chads,both rice and white, both tall and short, are slaying. Makes no sense. I'll tell you more if you want. Fetish for rice exists and I have proof.
:feelsrope:yes, i wish what i believe isnt true i want it to be wrong but i know its true and thats brutal blackpill i have to live with

:feelsrope:yes, i wish what i believe isnt true i want it to be wrong but i know its true and thats brutal blackpill i have to live with
:feelsrope: blackpill is blackpill and it doesn't spare anyone here

It wasn't whatapp. It was fucking LinkedIn :feelskek:. Who goes there at 2 AM jfl
HOW TF IS THIS HAPPENING ON LINKEDIN (JOB FINDING SITE) :feelskek: well if that's so couldn't she just be lookin for jobs or else there? Chats with chads are on obscure apps,whatsapp, telegram,discord. Doesn't still mean anything as she maybe found the chad job hiring guy on there

i mean asian foids also have asian men fetish too tbh, just happened that they already have bf and white :feelsrope: the thread make me wanna rope more if anything tbh
Basically you're saying that all those noodle foids are already in relationships with white men?

Basically you're saying that all those noodle foids are already in relationships with white men?
i get that u wanna look for something lifefuel for me ngl, but that thread isnt helping :feelsrope:

i get that u wanna look for something lifefuel for me ngl, but that thread isnt helping :feelsrope:
because that 5'3" dude is actually slaying, I get it. Same as when I see the guy my height having sex. It was to disprove the just be tall theory. There are foids with all kinds of fetishes, but that does not mean they want you in particular for that. You're an incel cause of a long list of things, there is no just be X

because that 5'3" dude is actually slaying, I get it. Same as when I see the guy my height having sex. It was to disprove the just be tall theory. There are foids with all kinds of fetishes, but that does not mean they want you in particular for that. You're an incel cause of a long list of things, there is no just be X
i mean even graph i shown u it also shown 1% can slay, its not impossible we know that the odd just happen to be close to it

gotta be single at least tbh
well there must be another foid,single, with the exact same fetish as her. Will you find her? Probably not. Will she want you even if you find her? Probably not,again.That's the brutality of the BP. So what does it mean if a foid with short guy fetish still won't like you? Means there's more to that.

Last edited:
So real. I see so many tallfags who are overweight, have unkept beards and/or shitty hair(cuts). If they would put in a tiny bit of work they could slay, but instead are jerking off to hentai

i mean even graph i shown u it also shown 1% can slay, its not impossible we know that the odd just happen to be close to it
If that 1% can slay then you cannot totally put all the blame on height. Because that applies to many other conditions.

So real. I see so many tallfags who are overweight, have unkept beards and/or shitty hair(cuts). If they would put in a tiny bit of work they could slay, but instead are jerking off to hentai
just get an haircut :soy:

To everyone of you that is saying that if you were taller you would be slaying, are you NT? If not, nothing would've change.

If that 1% can slay then you cannot totally put all the blame on height. Because that applies to many other conditions.
coooooooooooooooopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, we cant list many other conditions everytime man, gotta put biggest ones first, u might feel its exaggerated but its not even that much exaggerated tbh this is easiest way to say it

coooooooooooooooopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, we cant list many other conditions everytime man, gotta put biggest ones first, u might feel its exaggerated but its not even that much exaggerated tbh this is easiest way to say it
no lol, you're coping. You're putting aside every other problem you have and blaming it all on height. You're literally saying that a few inches taller would've got you slaying. Isn't this the biggest cope? And again I'm not saying it doesn't matter. It matters if mixed with other things.

It just came to mind, is your idea of JBW a SEAmaxxer?

yes, start from itsover story tbh, its like first brutal blackpill that make me open my eyes to blackpill theory, idk if u heard of his story or not

we getting off topic ngl lets stop here, its like u said i have nothing against tallcels or whitecels, but if i said jbw and height pill is a cope i just feel im the one that coping.

yes, start from itsover story tbh, its like first brutal blackpill that make me open my eyes to blackpill theory, idk if u heard of his story or not
never heard of that tbh
we getting off topic ngl lets stop here, its like u said i have nothing against tallcels or whitecels, but if i said jbw and height pill is a cope i just feel im the one that coping.
Yeah, as I have absolutely nothing against shortcels or ricecels. It was a good conversation anyway brocel :feelsokman:

Can urironically work if you have a good base. Remember, hair is life
Dude no,just no. I lost count on how many foids I saw wanting a bald chad with piercing and tattoos. Hair is important, but not for foids.

Dude no,just no. I lost count on how many foids I saw wanting a bald chad with piercing and tattoos. Hair is important, but not for foids.
Yeah bro. I saw a balding, 5"2 Indian janitor who slays prime Stacy everyday bro. Race and height isnt important bro

Yeah bro. I saw a balding, 5"2 Indian janitor who slays prime Stacy everyday bro. Race and height isnt important bro
lol i wasn't talking about that. If someone is a chad in every other way, but he's bald, foid could still find him attractive. Remember that a 10 is a 9 but with something personal that attracts this particular foid. If she likes the bald guy, a bald chad can perfectly exists. Nobody ever mentioned the 5'2 curry janitor

Last edited:
lol i wasn't talking about that. If someone is a chad in every other way, but he's bald, foid could still find him attractive. Remember that a 10 is a 9 but with something personal that attracts this particular foid. If she likes the bald guy, a bald chad can perfectly exists. Nobody ever mentioned the 5'2 curry janitor
Most white dudes cant get away with being bald, not even Chads. Take away the hair of guys like Chico, Justin Bieber or Sean o Pry and they would be posting on here

Most white dudes cant get away with being bald, not even Chads. Take away the hair of guys like Chico, Justin Bieber or Sean o Pry and they would be posting on here
Fake. They'll still be slayers. Look at Eminem.

I wish it was that easy

He isnt bald + he can get away with very short hair because of his skull shape
See that's what I said. If you have eveything else in check, and the foid has a liking for the bald, there is no problem with that.

See that's what I said. If you have eveything else in check, and the foid has a liking for the bald, there is no problem with that.
Eminem never was bald

"Bro I am 6'4 , but overweight it's so over for me :soy: " I am tired of tallcels in general complaining how bad they have it meanwhile they have no idea of how emasculating it is being height mogged by a younger than you foid.
I'm a manlet. I get frustrated every time people ask me if I have a gf. I get virgin shamed a lot. I fucking hate tallfags.

You can be tall and look like this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back