Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel imagine being tall and wasting ur genetics because you're lazy

They will never understand it. They just can't understand it since they aren't manlets, if they were they would experience the same pain
Not saying this is not true, because it pretty much is, but stop acting like you are some 5’6” or less manlet dude :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I'm a manlet. I get frustrated every time people ask me if I have a gf. I get virgin shamed a lot. I fucking hate tallfags.
The trick is to not answer with "n"o. If you say that, they will ask you why and ask you a thousand other stupid question. Just say you had a gf for a short time and you broke up or go with the normie excuse that you ares still looking for the right one

The trick is to not answer with "n"o. If you say that, they will ask you why and ask you a thousand other stupid question. Just say you had a gf for a short time and you broke up or go with the normie excuse that you ares still looking for the right one
Why

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back