Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Male suicides are likely gonna increase in the coming decades but nobody will bother to address the root cause

BELOW_Average_Joe

BELOW_Average_Joe

5'9" 20 y/o raciallyambiguouscel
★★★★★
It's deeply unsettling seeing the parallels between John Calhoun's Universe 25 and our own species unraveling in real time. Gen alpha i predict will be similar to the "beautiful ones", the generation of mice who were so mentally stunted by their mothers that all they ever did was eat and groom themselves. Reproducing never came to mind for them, neither did violence. Many men will simply rope or LDAR soon, as we're too depressed and sapped of energy to bother with any "uprising".

Nobody ever minds root causes of any problems, even doctors barely treat symptoms.
3979816d3aea0c7e429aa47363b1cf52.jpg

The price is at the capital of the defeated.

it will blow for sure.
Give it Time!

It´s embarrassing and criminal we have to spend this life without outward consolation, and all sabotage that comes with it.
Inner peace at least from my understanding, shoud be the aim for every isolated autist/aspie men.
I have done just that, by modding games.

Last edited:
I will adress it

The incel revolution will begin

It's deeply unsettling seeing the parallels between John Calhoun's Universe 25 and our own species unraveling in real time. Gen alpha i predict will be similar to the "beautiful ones", the generation of mice who were so mentally stunted by their mothers that all they ever did was eat and groom themselves. Reproducing never came to mind for them, neither did violence. Many men will simply rope or LDAR soon, as we're too depressed and sapped of energy to bother with any "uprising".
They just laugh about the root cause and hopefully men will wake up to this and bite back at scumciety going to war with the cucks

Oyvey

They just laugh about the root cause and hopefully men will wake up to this and bite back at scumciety going to war with the cucks
They won't. You and I both know damn well they're too cucked and braindead to resist. Normies are so unbelievably low IQ and in denial about reality. Tired of hearing the shit from their mouths. Tired of the gaslighting and being told its my fault im an incel

Nobody ever minds root causes of any problems, even doctors barely treat symptoms.
They know exactly what the root cause is, but they want population decline.
The sexual revolution and the release of dating apps, was all part of the bigger plan.
They knew damn well, that an imbalance within the dating market would occur, because of the 2 things I just mentioned.

male suicides are down significantly (worsening sex ratio imbalances) compared to the times before videogames and Internet. That is a fact. Even those with access to sex on demand have less sex than ever because of other entertainment.

male suicides are down significantly (worsening sex ratio imbalances) compared to the times before videogames and Internet. That is a fact. Even those with access to sex on demand have less sex than ever because of other entertainment.
maybe in your neck of the woods

I agree although male suicide is already high but I agree it will increase but non the less it's high enough

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back