Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious New Forum Sections!

there should be a section purely dedicated to just racewars.
Unironically, I agree: This would keep racewars from lounge & ID, whilst allowing for discussion of racial realism, races SMV/phenos, venting about race stuff, etc

nooo i hate change

Gaming is a richfag nt streamer trait
Lots of people just play older games on emulators, or the cheaper hardware. Not everyone just plays the latest AAA slop on whatever latest console is out

Reminder: Ensure that your posts are relevant to the section topics. Off topic or shitposting in these sections will lead to warnings.
Are western animation and comics allowed in the anime & manga subforum

This forum is dying bud you lost your most valuable member @Intellau_Celistic ITS OVER YOU DIDNT TAKE CARE OF THIS FORUM AND NOW U WANNA CHANGE IT HAHAHAHHA
why did they ban intellau

gaming category is good

I don't know about dividing the forum up ngl. I liked the 2 forums.
Actually I changed my mund, I think the Other Languages forum mostly won't be used but Gaming/Anime can provide more avenues of discussion on specfiic topics and thus more activity rather than diluting the forum. The problem only really starts on other incel forums when they'll have like 20 subforums for random bullshit and 50 users max.

Lots of people just play older games on emulators, or the cheaper hardware. Not everyone just plays the latest AAA slop on whatever latest console is out
Fair. console games are turbo NT for the most part though ID say but certain single players def are more incel

>Incel International

Our comintern

Lounge already encompassed anime and gaming

International section is a good idea though
Those topics just get buried under all the other stuff, so posting them in the lounge was pointless.

Those topics just get buried under all the other stuff, so posting them in the lounge was pointless.
If the change actually does something useful than thats good, I only use this forum by just refreshing the whats new section 90% of the time

Also I never post about anime or gaming

Thanks, I suppose. Does this mean that the lounge will be more strictly moderated?

Enabling users to make polls in the new subforums would be a nice improvement i guess

Why do turkroaches get their own section

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back